Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Brian Machida, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Ontario, CA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Read his story

Dr. Brian K. Machida, MD FACS / STC Plastic Surgery

4550 Ontario Mills Pkwy # 107

Ontario, CA 91764

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Machida

Video

See how frequently Dr. Machida performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Machida's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Machida's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Machida "Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American College of Surgeons International College of Surgeons American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery AWARDS AND ACCOLADES John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He was also recognized in the Guide to America's Top Physicians by the Consumers' Research Council of America. He was featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. He has made presentations, co-written articles for medical journals, and served for 10 years as a clinical professor at the USC School of Medicine's Department of Otolaryngology since 1989. . Dr. Machida has been practicing close to 30 years and has performed over 10,000 facial procedures including over 5000 facial aesthetic procedures throughout his professional lifetime. PROCEDURES AND TREATMENTS BY Dr. Machida Face Procedures Facelift Mini-Lift Fat Grafting Chin Augmentation Lifestyle Lift Eyes Procedures Upper Lid Blepharoplasty Lower Lid Blepharoplasty Brow Lift Neck Lift Cosmetic Surgery Neck Lift Face and Neck Liposuction Earlobe Repair / Otoplasty laser Skin Treatment keloid / Scar Revision fractional Laser Skin Treatment Regenerative Medicine / PRP FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Check, Credit CardsCare Credit INSURANCES NOT ACCEPTED HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Machida My experience with Dr. Machida and his staff has been fantastic! Dr. Machida is not only a very professional experience surgeon, but a caring, spiritual individual that I trusted from the beginning. I highly recommend him!

I felt that every attention was given to my concerns. I made several visits into the center right after the surgery to help with some bleeding problem. The staff were all very helpful, kind, and reassuring.

I am very satisfied. My experience and the outcome was wonderful. Dr Machida is a kind and caring Dr. All the staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Machida.

"Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. Dr. Machida is experienced in Facelift, Chin Augmentation and Laser Skin Treatment. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Brian Machida  was also awarded the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery, recognized in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America and featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine."

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California Berkeley - B.S. Electrical Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Otolaryngology - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Head and Neck Surgery - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
  • Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery- University of Southern California School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Machida has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Machida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Machida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Machida to family and friends
Dr. Machida's Performance
in Ontario, CA |
I am very very happy with my results. My sister was impressed with my new look and eventually wants to do the same procedure as well. Dr. Machida is very skilled, helpful, and spent much time with me going over my procedure. His nurses spent time with me and helped me with my care after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida and the experience was definitely worth it.
I had an upper eyelid procedure done and I am so ecstatic! The procedure was quick and the recovery was fairly painless. My eyes now look 10 years younger. I used to have big eyes and now with this procedure, they are back youthful and big again!
I never thought i could look so young again. The j plasma was incredible. I love to put on makeup now, and have much more confidence too. I knew it would be nice but I never dreamed how nice it is. Its mind boggling. I'm a all new person.
I'm very happy with my results. They explained everything to me so well and my worries and concerns were helped by Dr. Machida and his staff. My self esteem has increased since the procedure. I don't have to cover up my face with my hair anymore. I feel more confident and secure.
the staff was incredibly helpful. very great bed side manner. doctor was well informed and kind
I 'm very content with my new look. I will continue to see Dr. Machida for any other procedures. I recommend him hightly to my friends and relatives. My family can't believe how fast I healed. They can't see my scars. All my sisters are interested in having him do the same procedure. I'm very happy with the staff. They're knowledgeable, friendly, and I loved the aftercare that I received. I'd be lost without it. I was not forgotten after the procedure.
I'm so pleased and truly amazed at how well the Picosure worked! I had no downtime at all. My Sunspots and freckles are virtually gone
I 'm very happy with my results because my eyelids are no longer dropping. I feel I look younger. My sister said that I look better because I look younger. I felt like I was aging more before the procedure. I want to thank Dr. Machida. He's very professional and did a great job! His staff were very helpful and professional.
excellent! pictures look fantastic! Unbelievable results.
Great communication, gifted surgeon and a fantastic staff.
Los Angeles, CA |
Thank you Dr. Machida for the work that you do! Your staff is incredible and informative. Your skills on facelifts are beyond words. My patients are in love with your work and how you shave off 15 years. I have recommended your office to all my clients. Your the best out there!
i like the results. i trust the Doctor Machida. , i will recommend him to my friends.
La Crescenta, CA |
Consumer Beware, I found an offer on Groupon for eyelid lift surgery. STC Plastic Surgery's promotional price for the eyelid surgery was $1499. Prior to purchasing the deal, the fine print indicated that a consultation was required. The office assistant explained the process and strongly encourage that I book a consultation first and they will honor the Groupon rate at the office. When I got there, Dr. Machida denied the promotional offer and wanted me to pay more. False advertisement; unethical
in Ontario, CA |
I am very pleased with the results of my facelift . Dr. Machida and his staff were wonderful thru the whole experience. I also got my whole face done with the laser treatment and my face looks smooth and fresh.
in Ontario, CA |
Excellent experience - excellent staff -well informed - reduced my anxiety -Great results. My friend when he first saw me after a few months, noticed immediately the change. 'You look like a movie star!!! Two of my friends, him included, asked me for the contact information for Dr. Machida.
Very professional, knowledgeable about the whole procedure, warm & friendly. I'm happy with the result. I strongly recommend Dr Machida to every one.
My husband and I decided to give each other a facial rejuvenation for our 50th anniversary. My husband says I look 20 years younger and I look beautiful. Thank you Dr Machida for your expertise.
From the consultation to the end result I was very pleased with the professionalism that Mr. Mashida and his entire staff put forth. My wife and I went to our consultation two weeks prior to our 50th wedding anniversary and felt so confident we decided to have the procedure done at the same time. We are a month passed our procedure and my wife looks 40 and I look 50+ wow we can now look at each other with the clock set back to a more youthful time.
I came at the suggestion of a friend - who had been a patient of Dr. Machida, She was right, I was impressed with the doctor and the staff. I appreciated the time they all spent keeping me informed and answering all my many questions. All in all, great results of the surgery and a very excellent personal experience with the doctor and the staff!!
overall experience was amazing. Will recommend Dr Machida to all my family friends.
Doctor Machida and all the office staff were wonderful and answered all my questions and concerns. They made feel very comfortable at each and every appointment I am super happy with the results. People that know me give me daily compliments in how well I look without knowing that I had surgery. I would recommend Dr. Machida's services to anyone. I'm sure that they will love the results as much as I do.
I felt very safe with Dr. Machida. I trust his hands and his skill. My results were excellent and above my expectations. I'm more than happy with my eyelids. I'm bringing my brother to see Dr. Machida and he already has an appointment. I'm definitely coming back for my facelift.
I want to thank Dr. Machida for his services, kindness, and his prayers. The results are great! I feel whole. I have a vivacious personality and now my appearance matches my personality and mannerisms. I went to a fund raising dinner and the doorman asked if I was a movie star...because he said I looked like one!
Mary was my first contact and she really helped me make the decision to move forward. Dr. Machida is amazing, I would never trust another doctor after having Dr. Machiida recommend for all your cosmetic needs.
First impression - the staff is super nice and caring. The doctor is fantastic. I am super satisfied with the results of my eyelid surgery. My family was worried but everyone is amazed. Recovery was literally not painful at all. Followed all instructions given by the staff (that helps :-).
Dr Machida exceeded my expectations. I went from loose neck to tight with a very pronounced jawline. I look fresh and younger! I am thrilled with my results and absolutely love his staff.
Dr. Machida and his staff were very friendly. They made me feel very comfortable. I really like my results. The downtime was not a problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida and his office. I will return for other procedures.
The staff was very professional, helpful, and courteous. They made me feel comfortable and I wasn't worried. Dr Machida has an excellent bedside manner and put me at ease throughout the whole procedure. He explained everything as he was doing the procedure. I'm very happy with my results. If I need any other procedures, I will definitely return.
The staff are very cheerful and helpful. Dr. Machida is knowledgeable. He definitely knows what he's doing. I'm overall very satisfied. I really like my results.
Doctor Machida and his staff were patient and answered all questions I had. The results were fabulous. I would recommend Dr. Machida to my friends.
I had thought about having this done for a long time. SO happy I finally did it. My sons, who wouldn't speak to me initially upon hearing I had decided to do it, are the most complimentary of all. One week after, when first seeing me, their faces lit up and mouths fell open and they said, "Mom! You look 10 or 15 years younger." I went to a meeting at work and hadn't seen my co workers since then. I received attention from 4 co-workers who gave me compliments but did...
Dr. Machida is worth it...don't think twice about his services. I am really pleasantly surprised that I didn't feel any pain during the procedure. Its so rewarding to see my results and my progress. My friends couldn't tell that I had surgery but said that I looked refreshed. It looks so natural. I'm just very happy and my results were more than I expected. I'm overall very satisfied.
I'm very satisfied with my natural look. I trusted Dr. Machida with my procedure. He was very truthful in telling me what was needed and what wasn't needed. I 'm a very nervous person, and I felt reassurance from Dr. Machida and I felt comfort from his prayer for me.
Dr. Machida was extremely professional, nice and caring. His staff was also the same way. They were always there for me. The office was clean and professional looking. The office inspired my trust in them.
Throughout the procedure, Dr. Machida's office staff was great. They listened to me. The procedure was, overall, easy to go through, and I'm happy with the results. Dr. Machida was honest, and excellent throughout the entire time. Dr. Machida has a very healing personality and I felt very comfortable talking to him. He is very confident in his work. I had an excellent experience and I would recommend him to anyone at any time.
I loved the staff; they were friendly, professional, and comforting. I loved that Dr. Machida prayed with me before the surgery and at the consultation. I trust Dr. Machida very much. I love the results on my neck. I would recommend Dr. Machida and his staff to others.
I had a wonderful experience and had great results. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Machida spent time explaining everything to me. I healed very rapidly, and I had almost no bruising. My friend saw my results and is coming to see Dr. Machida for consultation. I would definitely recommend Dr. Machida to friends and family.
Great experience. the staff was very professional. Dr Machida had excellent bedside manner and cared very much on my being comfortable throughout the procedure
I see a big change in my appearance every day after the procedure. I like the way I look. I would strongly recommend Dr. Machida to anyone. I had a very positive and great experience. His staff is very nice as well as the doctor. I've been looking forward to this for a long time and I trust Dr. Machida very much. My wife loves my results and sees the difference. i get complements every day!
I'm very happy with the office and the doctor. I was treated very well. The office was very pretty and clean. Dr. Machida explained everything to me and I'm very happy with the doctor. The result was as I expected and I'm happy with my results.
The staff was very nice. The office was very clean. Dr. Machida is great and I'm very happy with the procedure. My results don't look like I've been done. I'm glad that I went ahead with the procedure. I'd highly recommend Dr. Machida and his office.
The results were more than what I expected. The pain was minimal and the recovery time was very short. I work in the medical field so I know what's good. Dr. Machida is a plastic surgeon who I would refer to a family member or any friend. His expertise exceeded my expectations. My friends told me that I look younger but they were not able to tell that I've had surgery. The scars were very minimal. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida for any plastic surgery. Peop...
I'm very happy with my results. I didn't expect the results to be so excellent. I've had several friends say how good my results look and I've already given them Dr. Machida's number. I've gotten so many compliments. People dont' even recognize me. My healing was very fast and my results came very fast. I was surprised how quickly I saw my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida. He is an excellent plastic surgeon. If anyone wants to have a great and wonderf...
The result of the surgery is successful and looks very natural. It doesn't look like plastic surgery but looks natural and normal. Dr Machida is very nice and kind and very caring about my needs. I really like my results. People don't think that I look like I've had any plastic surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida and his office.
I'm very happy with my results. Dr. Machida is very professional, and I would recommend him very highly. The staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable. I'm very happy about the results on my neck, jowls, and cheeks. My family said that Dr. Machida did an excellent job, and they were very impressed with my recovery and results.
My doctor is excellent. Dr. Machida made me feel very comfortable. He sat down and explained everything to me and I'm very happy with my results. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. I can see the difference after the procedure. My skin is much tighter and my neck folds are no longer there. I feel much better about myself.
My experience was really great, the staff was really professional and I am extremely happy with my results. I did not experience any pain at all during the procedure. The facility was very clean and looked professional.
Everyone on the staff is very professional, caring and involved. Dr. Machida is very nice and gets very good results. I'm very pleased. I have confidence in facing people. I'm not self conscious about my age and my lines, because the procedure was excellently done.The office and operating room was very professional looking and clean. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida and his procedure to everyone. My friend already wants to do it too.
After the procedure, I feel so much better about myself. I don't think I could find a better plastic surgeon and I've had quite a few. Most other plastic surgeons would not tackle my face. He had no problem because he really knows what he's doing. I feel like I'm in my twenties and look it. And you know, the best part is when I found out he loves the Lord like I do. Also, he prayed with me before surgery. Now what plastic surgeon does that! Incredible!
Dr. Machida was very detailed in his explanation before, during and after the procedure. I experienced no pain at all, throughtout the entire experience. I feel very comfortable and confident about everything, what has been done and the outcome of my surgery. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility was very clean and professional. They made me feel welcome and at home. Thank you doc. and thank you all.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Machida, MD?

Visit Dr. Machida

Dr. Machida accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Machida has admitting privileges