Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |
98 reviews

Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American College of Surgeons International College of Surgeons American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery AWARDS AND ACCOLADES John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He was also recognized in the Guide to America's Top Physicians by the Consumers' Research Council of America. He was featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. He has made presentations, co-written articles for medical journals, and served for 10 years as a clinical professor at the USC School of Medicine's Department of Otolaryngology since 1989. . Dr. Machida has been practicing close to 30 years and has performed over 10,000 facial procedures including over 5000 facial aesthetic procedures throughout his professional lifetime. PROCEDURES AND TREATMENTS BY Dr. Machida Face Procedures Facelift Mini-Lift Fat Grafting Chin Augmentation Lifestyle Lift Eyes Procedures Upper Lid Blepharoplasty Lower Lid Blepharoplasty Brow Lift Neck Lift Cosmetic Surgery Neck Lift Face and Neck Liposuction Earlobe Repair / Otoplasty laser Skin Treatment keloid / Scar Revision fractional Laser Skin Treatment Regenerative Medicine / PRP FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Check, Credit CardsCare Credit INSURANCES NOT ACCEPTED HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ...See Less

Dr. Brian K. Machida, MD FACS / STC Plastic Surgery

4550 Ontario Mills Pkwy # 107

Ontario, CA 91764

Learn about Dr. Machida

Patient Testimonials

Dr Machida has been my Dr for a long time. He is great. I am very happy with my procedure and if I ever needed another procedure done again I would contact Dr Machida.
Dr. Machida and staff went above and beyond with my care. I have tried going to other doctors but I never really felt comfortable. I feel blessed that I chose Dr. Machida. He is kind and caring and explained everything in detail. His staff is amazing as well. Come here where you will feel like family. This is the best decision I have ever made!
The doctor is great.
My experience was very comfortable, minimal discomfort.
From start to finish, they cared, and informed me of everything. I highly recommend them.
My experience with Dr. Machida and his staff has been fantastic! Dr. Machida is not only a very professional experience surgeon, but a caring, spiritual individual that I trusted from the beginning. I highly recommend him!
Top of the line experience. Doctor is a perfectionist.
I felt that every attention was given to my concerns. I made several visits into the center right after the surgery to help with some bleeding problem. The staff were all very helpful, kind, and reassuring.
My experience was great. The doctor was very patient and I did not experience much pain. Definitely recommend Dr. Machida.
Dr. Machida is an excellent Doctor, very kind and sweet. I never met a doctor who will pray for patient before and after the surgery..I would recommend Dr.Machida to anyone. Jeff on the staff is very nice in person and on the phone. Everyone was nice and excellent.

Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. Dr. Machida is experienced in Facelift, Chin Augmentation and Laser Skin Treatment. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Brian Machida  was also awarded the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery, recognized in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America and featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine.

Video

Dr. Machida's Experience

Dr. Machida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California Berkeley - B.S. Electrical Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Otolaryngology - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Head and Neck Surgery - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
  • Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery- University of Southern California School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Machida has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Machida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Machida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Machida to family and friends
Dr. Machida's Performance
My experience was really great, the staff was really professional and I am extremely happy with my results. I did not experience any pain at all during the procedure. The facility was very clean and looked professional.
Everyone on the staff is very professional, caring and involved. Dr. Machida is very nice and gets very good results. I'm very pleased. I have confidence in facing people. I'm not self conscious about my age and my lines, because the procedure was excellently done.The office and operating room was very professional looking and clean. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida and his procedure to everyone. My friend already wants to do it too.
After the procedure, I feel so much better about myself. I don't think I could find a better plastic surgeon and I've had quite a few. Most other plastic surgeons would not tackle my face. He had no problem because he really knows what he's doing. I feel like I'm in my twenties and look it. And you know, the best part is when I found out he loves the Lord like I do. Also, he prayed with me before surgery. Now what plastic surgeon does that! Incredible!
Dr. Machida was very detailed in his explanation before, during and after the procedure. I experienced no pain at all, throughtout the entire experience. I feel very comfortable and confident about everything, what has been done and the outcome of my surgery. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility was very clean and professional. They made me feel welcome and at home. Thank you doc. and thank you all.
I liked Dr. Machida and his results. He prayed for me which I loved. Mary the consultant was very friendly, and the rest of the staff was very welcoming. The experience of going through surgery wasn't bad, because Dr. Machida was there. It was a great place to go to.
Great experience and extremely happy with results. Very little discomfort and recovery time was quick. Friends and family keep telling me how good I look! Staff was extremely friendly.
I feel that Dr. Machida is an excellent surgeon. I am so happy. Thank you for making look beautiful again!
Dr. Machida is great, kind, accommodating, and knowledgeable. His staff is wonderful and listened to me. My results are great. I had very little pain and the recovery time was unbelievable. I would recommend him to my family and friends and will return for other procedures.
in Ontario, CA |
Dr. Machida's staff was very nice. Dr. Machida was very kind, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I had very little pain and a short recovery time. He did a great job and I would recommend him to my friends and would return for further procedures.
I had hardly any pain and the recovery was quick. After the procedure, I've gotten so many compliments. I went to the hospital with my daughter and people mistake me for her sister. Many people think that I'm much younger than I actually am...people think that I'm at least 15 years younger than I actually am. I have many sisters and they're wanting to do the same procedure.
Very little pain after surgery and exteremely happy. I would recommend services to my fiends and family!
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Machida and trusted him to help me make the decision to pursue the laser and face/neck lift. Though I was nervous, he comforted me with practical and real expectations of my procedure. Afterwards, I was pleased, and even surprised, that I felt very little discomfort. My friends and co-workers seem to notice something is different, but are not too sure that anything has actually changed. This is a good thing, in that I didn't want to look e...
Excellent doctor in returning my youth to me- which was long lost in this hectic world. The staff was very nice and personable, and welcoming. My procedure went better than expected and I love my results. Anybody looking for a second youth should visit Dr. Brian Machida and regain your confidence back like me.
I feel beautiful and feel like a different person. I feel happy. People are amazed its me. I look in the mirror and feel beautiful. Before my procedure, I didn't like looking in the mirror. I didn't tell my friends and they noticed something great about me and said that I look 20 years younger. I don't look my age.
My eyes were asymmetrical and I was given an accurate appraisal of the results. The end result...BETTER than I ever Imagined! Dr. Machida is a true and caring professional with great skill and precision. His staff is a direct reflection of him and your experience will be wonderful Highly recommend using this surgeon.
Dr. Machida and his staff were excellent, the results of my procedures are above and beyond my expectations. I am extremely happy and would recommend Second To Creation to all my friends and family.
Extremely pleased with Dr Machida's work. We also loved the fact that Dr. Machida was available to speak with us by phone over the weekend. Second to creation...has a magician at work here!
I'm very satisfied with my results and procedure. I've had a positive experience. I've already referred my friends to Dr. Machida. Jeff, who is Dr. Machida's assistant, was very thorough and very patient with me. Leslie, who spoke to me at first, answered all my questions, helped me feel comfortable. Dr. Machida even returned my call when I had concerns.
The overall experience and staff are wonderful. The staff was very friendly and treated me life family as well as the Dr.
The staff was very accomodating. Dr. Machida is very pleasant. I'm very happy with my results. My son thought that I looked good. The procedure went very nicely.
Office is so friendly and professional. Doctor M is a magician and took 20 years off my face! My daughter didn't want me to have a face lift and she said it looks so natural and I am younger. Highly recommend to anyone.
I'm very happy and extremely satisfied with Dr. Machida's job. There was very little pain...almost nothing. I was ready to go back to work very quickly. I told my friend about my procedure, and she was very impressed with the result. I feel more confident, and look much younger. I went to the club and met a guy, who said I was "hot". I was thrilled.
Totally blessed with the procedure and with Dr. Machida and his staff. I have recommended Dr. Machida to several people, friends and family. I'm extremeluy happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Machida. My daughters love my result.
very satisfied with doctor and staff, very kind and supportive. satisfied with result. staff congenial, caring and supportive, professional. Maria very supportive and caring.
Dr. Machida is an amazing, great doctor. He did an amazing job. I've already recommended two friends and everyone else to him. He did a superb job. The office staff was very nice and made me feel very welcome. The facility was very nice and very welcoming.
One of the best experiences I've had with a surgical procedure. Dr. Machida and staff were great! Attention to details were on point and they were very professional.
I am very satisfied. My experience and the outcome was wonderful. Dr Machida is a kind and caring Dr. All the staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Machida.
My experience was very comfortable, minimal discomfort.
I am more than pleased with my entire experience with Dr. Machida and his staff. I love my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Machida to friends and family. The staff is great, attentive, and friendly. They answered all my questions and I never felt rushed during any of my visits.
Dr, Machida is a real artisan & I'm exceedingly happy with his handiwork!!! I was impressed with the fact that he said a little prayer before the proceedure. His staff is professional & delightful to work with!
The doctor and his staff are very nice and helpful with all my questions. They took excellent care of me. I'm very pleased with the results of my surgery and would recommend Dr. Machida very highly. Friends have said that it looks very good.
Dr. Machida did an excellent job! I wish I would have found him sooner. Everybody in the office made me feel welcome and secure. I have gained my self esteem back.
Best experience, wonderful staff!! My results where everything I was hoping for and more! My friends are so amazed on how natural my results are and how I look 15 years younger!!! My husband loves my results and tell me how beautiful I am>
I am very happy with Dr. Machida and his staff. They made me feel very confident and I am very happy with my results, better than I expected. My husband was skeptical but he is very glad I did it as well.
Dr. Machida is a wonderful, caring doctor. Jeff is friendly and kind.
I'm very pleased with my experience. The results are wonderful. I'm very happy with the office staff and the doctor. I would highly recommend the procedure to my friends, if they want to look 10 to 15 years younger. It was well worth the drive to come here, and I live an hour away.
I'm very happy with my results. Dr Machida is the best. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me. I've already told my friend and sister about Dr. Machida. I had a great experience.
Dr. Machida is very knowledgeable and skilled. I felt nothing to worry about during the procedure. He is very approachable. The staff is very nice as well . The facilities are nice and clean and they are very hospitable.
I have been very happy with the physician and staff. they are attentive and very professional. i experienced no pain and i am very happy with the reults
i was very nervous at first, but i have to admit the vwhole staff and of course Dr. Machida put me at ease right away and i watched a program on T.V, about Dr. Machida that really helped me make my decision.
in Ontario, CA |
Dr. Machida and his office staff are amazing. My daughter did not want me to have a facelift but said I look so natural and 20 years younger! Others said the same and said my skin looks so fresh. I felt like I got a new lease on life and recommend Dr. M to everyone! The experience was so positive and I trusted the Doc so much to work on my face and he came through with flying colors.
in Ontario, CA |
I am very pleased with the entire experience. The office staff and doctor were wonderful and I am very happy with my results. They were excellent. I would highly recommend the procedures to my friends. I look 10 to 15 years younger. I went to see other doctors in Beverly Hils, and this was better and worth the hour drive to see the doctor and have him to the surgery. I have already given the doctor's cards out to friends.
in Ontario, CA |
I am very happy with my results. Dr. Machida is the best. Thanks for everything you have done for me. I'v already told my friends and sister about my experience, and they want to come for a consultation. The staff was excellent and the facility was very nice. My friends and family are impressed with my results.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Machida, MD?

Visit Dr. Machida