Dr. Brian Machida, MD

4550 Ontario Mills Pkwy # 107

Ontario, CA 91764

Learn about Dr. Machida

Patient Testimonials

Dr Machida has been my Dr for a long time. He is great. I am very happy with my procedure and if I ever needed another procedure done again I would contact Dr Machida.
Dr. Machida and staff went above and beyond with my care. I have tried going to other doctors but I never really felt comfortable. I feel blessed that I chose Dr. Machida. He is kind and caring and explained everything in detail. His staff is amazing as well. Come here where you will feel like family. This is the best decision I have ever made!
My experience with Dr. Machida and his staff has been fantastic! Dr. Machida is not only a very professional experience surgeon, but a caring, spiritual individual that I trusted from the beginning. I highly recommend him!

Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. Dr. Machida is experienced in Facelift, Chin Augmentation and Laser Skin Treatment. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Brian Machida  was also awarded the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery, recognized in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America and featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine.

Personal Bio

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

• American College of Surgeons
  • International College of Surgeons
  • American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

AWARDS AND ACCOLADES

John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He was also recognized in the Guide to America's Top Physicians by the Consumers' Research Council of America. He was featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. He has made presentations, co-written articles for medical journals, and served for 10 years as a clinical professor at the USC School of Medicine's Department of Otolaryngology since 1989. . Dr. Machida has been practicing close to 30 years and has performed over 10,000 facial procedures including over 5000 facial aesthetic procedures throughout his professional lifetime.

PROCEDURES AND TREATMENTS BY Dr. Machida

HOURS

• Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Video

Dr. Machida's Experience

Dr. Machida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California Berkeley-B.S. Electrical Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Southern California (Usc) School Of Medicine In Los Angeles-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Otolaryngology-Los Angeles County /Usc Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Head and Neck Surgery-Los Angeles County /Usc Medical Center
  • Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-University Of Southern California School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Machida has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Machida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Machida's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Machida to family and friends
Dr. Machida's Performance
I feel that Dr. Machida is an excellent surgeon. I am so happy. Thank you for making look beautiful again!
in Ontario, CA |
Dr. Machida's staff was very nice. Dr. Machida was very kind, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I had very little pain and a short recovery time. He did a great job and I would recommend him to my friends and would return for further procedures.
in Ontario, CA |
Dr. Machida and his office staff are amazing. My daughter did not want me to have a facelift but said I look so natural and 20 years younger! Others said the same and said my skin looks so fresh. I felt like I got a new lease on life and recommend Dr. M to everyone! The experience was so positive and I trusted the Doc so much to work on my face and he came through with flying colors.
in Ontario, CA |
I am very pleased with the entire experience. The office staff and doctor were wonderful and I am very happy with my results. They were excellent. I would highly recommend the procedures to my friends. I look 10 to 15 years younger. I went to see other doctors in Beverly Hils, and this was better and worth the hour drive to see the doctor and have him to the surgery. I have already given the doctor's cards out to friends.
in Ontario, CA |
I am very happy with my results. Dr. Machida is the best. Thanks for everything you have done for me. I'v already told my friends and sister about my experience, and they want to come for a consultation. The staff was excellent and the facility was very nice. My friends and family are impressed with my results.
in Ontario, CA |
Very kind and caring, professional, supportive of patient needs, prayer appreciated. Concerned and answering all questions. The staff was very nice and the Dr. Machida was very caring, considerate, and professional. I am very happy with my results. I would recommend the office to my friends and family.
in Ontario, CA |
it was very professional at all times. Especially, I appreciate when he said a little prayer before the surgery and that helped me feel more secure.
in Colvis, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Machida's services to everyone and I really love my result! Thank you Dr. Machida and staff you are amazing. If you need any cosmetic surgery. Dr. Machida is the place to visit and received a very well care and comfort. Dr. Machida is an amazing plastic surgeon!
in Los Angeles CA |
I found Dr. Machida very professional, calm and collective. He knows what is doing. It is very important to me that he is a christian and believer of Jesus Christ. I also enjoy that he was able to pray for me and for the other patients that comes in the office. I also love my result from the procedure. Thank you Dr. Machida. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in Ontario, CA |
I really like that Dr. Machida just focus on cosmetic and not the whole body plastic surgery. I really like that he was able to pray with me. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Machida. I feel that the procedure was very quick and there was no pain during surgery. My experienced is better than going to the dentist. I really love my result!
in Calabasas, CA |
Dr. Machida is very professional and personable. Very honest with all the answer especially difficult questions. I will recommend him to family and friends. I would definitely come back for different procedures. All the staff in Second to Creation are terrific, very friendly and authentic. Thank you Dr. Machida!
in Rancho Cucamonga |
Dr. Machida is very pleasant doctor. My result is better than I expected. The office staff are excellent and friendly. I'm very blessed for this experienced and the result. The whole procedure was thoroughly explained and there was little to no pain during and after my surgery. Dr. Machida was always available for me for any questions and cocerns that I had. I was very grateful that we were able to pray together. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Moreno Valley, CA |
He was an excellent doctor and he explained completely the process of procedure in details. The result He said was very satisfying for my end and I really love it. During my procedure the music was very soothing and it gave me peace. I also enjoy Jeff the technician's company. The doctor did not under promise on His expectation. The location is very accessible for me as well. I would definitely recommend STC to family and friends. Thank you Dr. Machida!
in Walnut, CA |
Being Japanese American really felt comfortable with Dr. Machida because of same ethnicity. I felt confident how He was able to analyze my skin. He is an amazing doctor and really took care of me. The result of my procedure is very natural. The place is very welcoming and would recommend Dr. Machida to my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Machida!
in Ontario, CA |
I am so happy with Dr. Machida and his professionalism and the way he listen to all my concerns. I defenetly recommend him for this procedure.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Machida is an excellent doctor and has phenomenal personality. I had an amazing surgery and really love my result! The staff are very friendly and I receive all the information needed for my recovery. Dr. Machida had already done surgery prior and the reason why I came back and decided to do another surgery because I know that the result that I will have will be great. There is no doubt in my mind that Dr. Machida is the best doctor I know. Thank you Dr. Machida
in Tehachapi, CA |
My experience With Machida and his whole staff was wonderful! They were very helpful and understanding. I am thrilled with my results and would recommended Dr. Machida to everyone!
in Crestline, CA |
I found the staff very accommodating and gave us great instruction to heal and Dr. Machida provided step by step procedures of the entire surgery, which gave me confidence that he was the right doctor for us. His mild manner helped me to calm down just before me surgery. I'm very pleased with the results of my neck and face lift. Thanks Dr. Machida and Staff.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Wonderful experience...very knowledgeable, professional and kind!
in Valley Village, CA |
I love the result that I received. I love that there was no pain during procedure or after. I would definitely not go any where else and every staff has been amazing.
in Riverside, CA |
My experienced with Dr. Machida was very pleasant and that he went over every detail about the procedure. He explained thoroughly what not to do and what to do before and after the surgery. It made me feel comfortable.
in Colton, CA |
My experienced with Dr. Machida was amazing and I love my result.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Was a very good experience, Happy with the result. Dr. Machida when out hes way to make i was safe. Also happy with the assistant Jeff
in Desert Hot Springs, CA |
Dr. Machida bed side manner and very pleased with his information. He would very throughly detailed before having the procedure done. I'm very happy with the result that I received and it is exactly what I wanted. Thank you Dr. Machida!
in Ontario, CA |
very great service very happy with the results thank you doctor MACHIDA.
in Ontario, CA |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Machida and his office. Very professional and extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend.
in Yucaipa, CA |
Dr. Machida and staff are alert and attentive, They are the greatest, I would recommend to all family and friends.
in West Covina, CA |
I like the idea of this area is convenient where it is and that my surgery can be done here as supposed to going to hospital and that the procedure itself went pretty smooth and even though my case took longer than usual the result was amazing. It was also easy for me to get an appointment and it was easy to communicate with the staff. Jeffry gave an amazing instruction on how to go about taking care of myself after the procedure was done.
in Highland, CA |
Dr. Machida is very personable and kind. He is very interested on what what result will be and he does an excellent job. I'm very pleased with my result.
in La Verne, CA |
amazing results, the staff is great they walk you though ever step of the way the instruct you all the way thru the experience i would recommend them for for the great results.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Machida is very good doctor and great personality and very professional and very patient. I'm very happy with him. He is very caring and great work. I really like my result.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Machida, MD?

Visit Dr. Machida