Dr. Brian MacHida, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Brian MacHida, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Ontario, CA and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California Berkeley medical school in 1978. He is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. MacHida to book an appointment.

Dr. Brian K. Machida, MD FACS / STC Plastic Surgery

Dr. Brian K. Machida, MD FACS / STC Plastic Surgery4550 Ontario Mills Pkwy Ste 107 Ontario, CA 91764
    • Sat: closed

Dr. MacHida's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. MacHida

1.4619883040935673%

Dr. MacHida?
What People Say About Dr. Brian MacHida, MD
Before my procedure with Dr. Machida, I avoided looking in the mirror. Even after sleeping for hours, I would still look tired. I also avoided looking at my profile and pictures that people would take of me because I looked sad. Now I can't wait to put on makeup and look at my profile. It's night and day. Now I feel my outside matches my sunny inside.
C. A. – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
The surgery and results were great. My undereye bags are gone. My skin has never looked so good from the laser treatment. My lines are improved. Recovery was quick and I went a party less than 2 weeks later.
Anonymous – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
Excellent experience, Dr. Machida and his staff made me feel welcome and comfortable from my initial consultation and throughout the procedure. I cannot recommend highly enough...I need more stars
Lisa H. – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
My experience was excellent! The surgery was a success, I look 10 years younger! I am very natural looking after ymy surgery!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Machida and his wonderful personnel!!!
M. D. – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I am very happy about my facelift result! I feel that I look 10 years younger after the procedure. The doctor and all the nurses and staff were so friendly and supportive.
Z. L. – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
My experience with Dr. Machdia has been nothing short of wonderful. I have been thrilled with my final results! From the inception, the staff and doctor were so professional, caring and kind. They made me feel very comfortable every step of the way. I can't recommend Dr. Machida enough. I feel 10 years younger.
Claudia B. – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I am very happy to share my great experience with Dr. Machida. The staff is kind, encouraging, and complimentary as I have ever experienced. Each person has shown great care and always took time with any questions. Dr. Machida was very professional, yet friendly, and I could place full confidence in his knowledge and experience. I'm so very pleased with my results and others say I look refreshed and have more clean of a look!
Paula A. – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
Dr Machida was very attentive and precise for helping achieve the overall goal from my initial consultation. The staff and aftercare was far over and above what was expected. Dr Machida and staff and procedure was a great experience.Thank you Dr. Machida and staff.
A. L. – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
When I first met Dr. Machida, he is very humble, sincere, and easy going. He was knowledgeable and professional. I had a previous facelift elsewhere years ago and was very nervous due to my previous experience. I cancelled and later I changed my mind and I'm glad I came back. I've gone to many doctors in Beverly Hills, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, and Corona and they were very stuck up. Dr. Machida is the opposite. I'm 70 and look 45. The results are excellent and I had no pain.
Toni K. – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
Dr. Machida is a wonderfuil doctor and person who is very caring and detailed. Before my procedure, I used to look like my dad and I no longer look like a man anymore. It took years off my face without anybody knowing it was done. Thank you so much much love!
Danielle R. – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I had an amazing results with my procedure with Dr. Machida. I was very impressed with his expertise and his wonderful and professional team. I highly recommend him for anyone that is interested in looking much younger and refreshed.
S. B. – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I am very pleased with the results of the facelift and upper eyes that Dr. Machida did. His staff was very helpful and when I needed to reach the Doctor after the procedure I was able to do so. Overall I am very happy with the reults.
Anonymous – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
Dr Machida and his staff were amazing. Dr Machida gave me the best option and his fee for the service was reasonable, I'm so pleased with the results that I have friends who are now scheduled to have cosmetic procedures from him. Thanks, Dr. Machida!
Daniel B. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
The results are amazing. Dr. Machida is Heaven sent! There's no gloom here...the staff is professional, friendly, and fun. If you are having anything done to your face, see Dr. Machida.
C. A. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I am beyond happy with my results from my facelift. It's amazing...from the results to the Doctor to the staff. The staff is helpful, professional, fun, friendly, and great. There's no gloomy here...its all sunshine in Dr, Machida's office. Dr. Machida is heaven sent! If you're considering work to your precious face, come see Dr. Machida
C. A. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I feel very happy with my facelift and eyelid procedure. I feel like a brand new women and much younger. It looks like I lost weight even though I didn't. The staff was excellent.
H. V. – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
i had great results with Dr. Machida. I got the Sculptsure procedure done on my abdomen and it was fantastic. Even after slight weight gain, my skin appeared flatter and smoother. I highly recommend Dr. Machida and this procedure.
C. M. – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Machida and his staff! They exceeded all of my expectations and I enjoyed a near pain free procedure. I say this because I am a wimp when it comes to any amount of pain. Dr. Machida and his staff made my experience very easy.
Anonymous – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I had seen another doctor first and that office was nice and upscale, but when I arrived at Dr. Machida's office, I felt he was very sincere and the office staff is so down to earth. I went with Dr. Machida because of his bedside manner and figured he had done so many of these procedures that he knew what he is doing. After my surgery, I am so pleased with my results! Doctor and staff are very friendly and professional. Highly recommend!
E. K. – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?
I found out about Dr. Machida on Christian radio and then found him on Google. When I came for my consultation, I was so impressed with Dr. Machida and eveyone in the office was so helpful. Its like family coming here. After my surgery, my friends thought it looked so nice. My sister said that it changed me alot. My friends say I look younger. Now I don't mind showing my pictures. God bless Dr. Machida's hands.
Nancy S. – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian MacHida, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. MacHida?

Dr. MacHida accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. MacHida has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(800) 303-9541Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. MacHida's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Neck Lift
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. Dr. Machida is experienced in Facelift, Chin Augmentation and Laser Skin Treatment. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the In...

Patient Testimonials

"My experience with Dr. Machida and his staff has been fantastic! Dr. Machida is not only a very professional experience surgeon, but a caring, spiritual individual that I trusted from the beginning. I highly recommend him!"

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery