Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·

Dr. Brian Machida, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Ontario, CA and has been practicing for 35 years. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology, facial plastic surgery, and more.Read his story

Dr. Brian K. Machida, MD FACS / STC Plastic Surgery

4550 Ontario Mills Pkwy Ste 107

Ontario, CA 91764

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Machida

Video

Dr. Machida's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Machida "Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Machida "My experience with Dr. Machida and his staff has been fantastic! Dr. Machida is not only a very professional experience surgeon, but a caring, spiritual individual that I trusted from the beginning. I highly recommend him!"
"I felt that every attention was given to my concerns. I made several visits into the center right after the surgery to help with some bleeding problem. The staff were all very helpful, kind, and reassuring."
"I am very satisfied. My experience and the outcome was wonderful. Dr Machida is a kind and caring Dr. All the staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Machida."

"Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. Dr. Machida is experienced in Facelift, Chin Augmentation and Laser Skin Treatment. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Brian Machida  was also awarded the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery, recognized in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America and featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine."

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California Berkeley - B.S. Electrical Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Otolaryngology - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Head and Neck Surgery - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
  • Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery- University of Southern California School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Machida has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Machida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Machida's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Machida

2.192982456140351%

Dr. Machida?
Dr. Machida's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Machida, MD
My experience was one of great comfort with Dr. Machida. I was nervous initially, but felt comfortable as I went through the sessions and it was an easy process. I am very pleased with my results now and I highly recommend Dr. Machida.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I loved my results from a lower face and neck lift. Dr. Machida and his staff are very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him to everyone. I will come back for fillers. I loved my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
Dr. Machida is an extemely knowledgeable doctor with a candid approach in his consultations. He is hones and candid in both pre and post op visits and his staff is very friendly. I had my eyelids done first and then came back to Dr. Machida for my facelift. I would highly recommend Dr. Machida...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
Dr. Machida is very kind and answered all my questions. His staff is very nice and friendly. I'm very happy with my results. The local anesthesia was very good. He also spent time praying for me. I appreciate that. I plan to return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I was very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Machida and his staff. I would highly recommend his services to friends and family. My eyelid procedure went very smoothly and it was a fast recovery. I plan to return for future services.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Machida?