Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·

Dr. Brian Machida, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Ontario, CA and has been practicing for 35 years. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology, facial plastic surgery, and more.Read his story

Dr. Brian K. Machida, MD FACS / STC Plastic Surgery

4550 Ontario Mills Pkwy # 107

Ontario, CA 91764

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Machida

Video

Dr. Machida's Experience

Dr. Machida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Machida's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Machida "Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Machida "My experience with Dr. Machida and his staff has been fantastic! Dr. Machida is not only a very professional experience surgeon, but a caring, spiritual individual that I trusted from the beginning. I highly recommend him!"

"I felt that every attention was given to my concerns. I made several visits into the center right after the surgery to help with some bleeding problem. The staff were all very helpful, kind, and reassuring."

"I am very satisfied. My experience and the outcome was wonderful. Dr Machida is a kind and caring Dr. All the staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Machida."

"Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. Dr. Machida is experienced in Facelift, Chin Augmentation and Laser Skin Treatment. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Brian Machida  was also awarded the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery, recognized in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America and featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine."

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California Berkeley - B.S. Electrical Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Otolaryngology - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Head and Neck Surgery - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
  • Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery- University of Southern California School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Machida has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Machida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Machida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Machida to family and friends

Dr. Machida's Performance

Dr. Machida is a great surgeon. He knows what he's doing and his results are incredibly. Its made a change in my life and my self esteem is up.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
used them twice because they're that good
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
i love this doctor my face was pretty sun damaged and he made me feel pretty again the staff are the sweetest bunch of ladies - you feel like someone when you come here - i would recommend Dr Machida to anyone that is looking to improve themselves
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love my new life. I can' t imagine being back to the way I was. I don't know why I waited so long to do the facelift. I should 've done this years ago.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Its very comfortable for the work that's been done. I did PicoSure for my spots and my spots have cleared up.
Are you Dr. Machida?