Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Brian Machida, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Ontario, CA and has been practicing for 36 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic dermatology.Read his story

Dr. Brian K. Machida, MD FACS / STC Plastic Surgery

4550 Ontario Mills Pkwy Ste 107

Ontario, CA 91764

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Machida's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Neck Lift
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. Dr. Machida is experienced in Facelift, Chin Augmentation and Laser Skin Treatment. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the In...

Patient Testimonials

"My experience with Dr. Machida and his staff has been fantastic! Dr. Machida is not only a very professional experience surgeon, but a caring, spiritual individual that I trusted from the beginning. I highly recommend him!"

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery- University of Southern California School of Medicine
Head and Neck Surgery - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
Otolaryngology - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
1983
University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles - M.D.
1978

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Machida

Dr. Machida?
Dr. Machida's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Machida, MD
My experience with Dr. Machida and the whole staff was excellent. He explained my neck/lower facelift procedure with knowledge and care. Love My resuits. Will recommend to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
Dr. Machida is amazing. His ability to perform my facelift under local and get the results you need are fantastic! A lot of people think you have to go under general anesthesia but he has this down to an art. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I am very happy with my results. I don't regret going to get this procedure at all. The staff was very good at answering my questions and they were there for me when I called and needed to come back for my post ops. I had no waiting at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I heard Dr. Machida on the radio for months and finally came in for consultation. I'm glad I did. I fell in love with the staff and Dr. Machida. My results of my facelift are amazing. The staff is incredible. Dr. Machida's skills are remarkable and out of this world. He was able to correct a botched facelift from someone else. I highly recommend Dr. Machida
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I just want to share with everyone that I'm so excited about how my lower face and neck came out after surgery. I'm really so happy with it. It's made a lot of difference within myself and even my outlook and the way I feel about myself. I really like the doctor and I appreciate the way he just went through everything with me. I just feel comfortable with him and his assistants. I would tell everyone that its a good thing if you're ever thinking about Dr. Machida. I'm so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
The experience was stellar from the start to finish. A very friendly and informative staff greeted me. Dr. Machida's insight, suggestions for procedure, and execution of said procedure exceeded all expectations. I highly recommend him and his team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
The results were exactly what I had hoped to achieve. They are soft yet high impact for me. I look on the outside the way I feel on the inside. I also really appreciated the prayers before my facelift procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I'm very happy and satisfied with my face and eyelid surgery. I have definite improvement and feel much better and refreshed. It picks me up. Dr. Machida and the staff is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I am very happy with the results of my procedure. Everything that I expected from my surgery was delivered and more. Dr. Machida and his staff were very professional. I felt very comfortable during every step of the procedure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
Before coming into the office, my brother researched doctors and found Dr. Machida. He was also recommended by a good friend who I've kept in touch with. After my surgery, I was not dissapointed. I'm very satisfied with my results. Everything has been great! I would recommend Dr. Machida to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I love the doctor!! Dr Machida did an awesome job explaining the procedure and after care. My results are flawless. I feel 20 years younger. His prayers before and after surgery made me feel so secure. His staff is wonderful too. They are very caring and thoughtful. MJ, his staff member is a hoot. Overall, it was a great experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Machida!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
What a great experience...I've met Dr. Machida and I was really down but thanks to Dr. Machida for helping me with going on with my life. He said he could maybe brighten me up a little and I definitely was kind of scared. But he did brighten up my face and I feel 100% better and I could go on with life and not look tired anymore. Everyone thinks I'm healthier and working out...thank you Dr. Machida
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
Dr. Machida and his skills are excellent. He is easy to work with as well as his staff. I'm very happy with my results. I feel that I look so much younger. I would recommend him very highly to anyone interested in plastic surgery of the face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I had a great experience with this office. The necklift turned out great as expected. The staff is exceptional. I originally came in for a cheek lift, lower face and necklift. The doctor explained that a cheek lift would change the shape of my eyes and didn't try to sell me on procedures i didn't need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
had a wonderful experience. will come back for any other procedures
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
After consultations with other Doctors in OC and LA, I decided on Dr. Machida. So glad I did! Staff was exceptional every step of the way. Friendly, answered my questions, concerned with my comfort, even assisted with overnite accomodations. Dr. Machida is a gifted surgeon with whom I'd highly recommend to family and close friends. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. The best part - I've had countless compliments on how good I look but no one knows why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
Dr Machida and his office are awesome on all respects. I love my outcome. My face and laser results look very natural. Everything that bothered me is gone....and that's the honest to God truth. I used to hate looking in the mirror but not anymore. The experience itself was other worldly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
Beginning in 2019, I had a face and neck lift with Dr. Machida. I had an amazing experience, even though I was terrified. But after my first consultation, he put me at ease with all my fears. Then I knew he was the right doctor for me. After my surgery, I look 15 years younger. Words can't describe how good I feel. The pain was minimal and I feel great. When I had questions, the staff was very helpful and I felt like family. I felt safe because was available at all times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
My experience with STC was very successful and satisfying. The procedure went as I expected. The recovery was not uncomfortable and went quite well. I took care of myself as I was told and the end results were fabulous. I would recommend STC higly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Machida, MD?
I met with Dr. Machida today and my experience with him was absolutely great! He gave me an abundance of information and options for what would be best for my face. He was professional and king and I would highly recommend him to everyone. And my results were fabulous!!! He even prayed for me!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Machida?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Machida treats patients.