Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Dr. Brian Machida, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·

Dr. Brian Machida, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Ontario, CA and has been practicing for 35 years. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology, facial plastic surgery, and more.Read his story

Dr. Brian K. Machida, MD FACS / STC Plastic Surgery

4550 Ontario Mills Pkwy Ste 107

Ontario, CA 91764

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Machida

Video

Dr. Machida's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Machida "Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Machida "My experience with Dr. Machida and his staff has been fantastic! Dr. Machida is not only a very professional experience surgeon, but a caring, spiritual individual that I trusted from the beginning. I highly recommend him!"
"I felt that every attention was given to my concerns. I made several visits into the center right after the surgery to help with some bleeding problem. The staff were all very helpful, kind, and reassuring."
"I am very satisfied. My experience and the outcome was wonderful. Dr Machida is a kind and caring Dr. All the staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Machida."

"Dr. Brian Machida is a Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Ontario area for more than 30 years. Dr. Machida is experienced in Facelift, Chin Augmentation and Laser Skin Treatment. He is a professional member of the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Brian Machida  was also awarded the John Orlando Roe Award in Facial Plastic Surgery, recognized in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians by the Consumers’ Research Council of America and featured several times in the Tops Doctors of the Inland Empire in the Inland Empire Magazine."

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California Berkeley - B.S. Electrical Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine in Los Angeles - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Otolaryngology - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Head and Neck Surgery - Los Angeles County /USC Medical Center
  • Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery- University of Southern California School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Machida has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Machida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Machida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Machida to family and friends

Dr. Machida's Performance

I'm very happy with my laser resurfacing procedure. I'm 61 years old and I want to remain looking younger. I plan on returning to see Dr. Machida for my cosmetic needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a fractional laser done one week ago. I'm so very happy - not to brag but I look amazing. The doctor and staff are awesome. I feel so comfortable going there and feel complete confidence in Dr. Machida
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am extremely happy with my results. Dr Machida and his staff were very professional during my process. My friends and family continue to tell me that I look rested and refreshed. Very impressed with the results of my face lift.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm very happy with my results. It came out better than I expected. The staff was very professional and personable. The procedure was easy to go through. I highly recommend Dr. Machida
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful staff and Dr Machida is very professional and caring. Loved that I could make an appointment on his website. I got the results I expected for Picosure. Highly recommend Dr Machida!
Are you Dr. Machida?