Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO

Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 44

Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in North Kansas City, MO. He is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lovitt to book an appointment.

Meritas Health Pavilion for Women

New Patient?
Meritas Health Pavilion for Women2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 530 North Kansas City, MO 64116

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at North Kansas City Hospital

Dr. Lovitt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lovitt

Dr. Lovitt?
  • Explained conditions well (27)
  • Listened & answered questions (27)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (27)
  • Long wait times (1)
Dr Lovitt is beyond one of the best OBGYN doctors I am so very thankful I found him. I came with an issue he jumped right on it told me what was best he thought for my situation and I feel he was beyond correct ! I would recommend and have recommended him to everyone! Bed side manner is above and beyond; listens to all your concerns and I feel you can be yourself with him! Huge thank you to dr lovitt !
Makayla – Feb 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
I thought he was ok as a doctor, like he knew his stuff and was calming but I thought he was also very unprofessional. I felt like he was a little flirty with the female nurses and the med student that were around during some of my prenatal appointments. They didn't seem bothered by it so I continued to see him until most recently he made a joke about me kissing another doctor because me and the other doctor had both had covid around the same time. I felt like that was super inappropriate and it made me uncomfortable so I requested to switch to another doctor in the group. All doctors should be professional, but gynecologists especially should be above reproach.
Jennifer Schuster – Jan 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
Dr. Lovitt is one of a kind. He is extremely competent and very compassionate. He is a real person who cares and actually listens to his patients. He recently performed my hysterectomy and gave me a new lease on life. Thank you and amazing don’t even covey how this man has improved my life
Julie H – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
Dr. Lovitt is absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough about him. I recommend him to everyone. From an outpatient procedure all the way through 9 months of pregnancy, labor and delivery, and after, Dr. Lovitt truly listened to me, made me feel comfortable every step of the way and had a fantastic sense of humor through it all. Dr. Lovitt, if you read this, THANK YOU!!!!
JoMarie Soden – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
Highly recommend Dr. Lovitt, he is amazing to say the least! I transferred to him in the middle of my pregnancy and I am sooo glad I did. He is super easy to talk to and treats his patients like close friends. He will answer any questions that you have without judgement and with knowledgeable answers. I was super anxious and worried about delivering during the pandemic and if my husband would be able to be there for it because of COVID, he reassured me he would do everything to make sure my husband could be there. When it was time to deliver he went out of his way to make sure he was there to deliver our baby boy. So many good things to say about Dr. Lovitt, I only wish he could be my PCP! If you want an easy to talk to Doctor with amazing bed side manner Dr. Lovitt is your guy! We will for sure be using him again for our next pregnancy!
Toree C. – Aug 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
I went through 2 pregnancies with Dr. Lovitt. The first one I had severe preeclampsia and the second I had gestational hypertension. Dr. Lovitt did an amazing job explaining everything to myself and my husband, and also making sure our little ones were safe. He has such a laid back personality that you just always feel relaxed and at ease. He doesn’t make you feel judged like some doctors make you feel. I have several friends that also use him as well and they all love him too. Everyone I know would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ongyn that you can trust and will ease all your emotions during pregnancy.
Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
Dr. Lovitt is a wonderful mix of professional with a laid-back demeanor. He is supportive of all birth plans so long as mother and baby are healthy including those that are more Natural minded. He is knowledgeable and will provide any medical information Pertaining to your birth plan requests without forcing his opinions on you. He is upbeat and involved in his patients care. He is caring and kind and funny. He is supportive and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery. He is generally on time and quick without making you feel rushed. I would recommend his care to anyone!
Lindsey Linch – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
Dr.Lovitt was awesome through out my pregnancy. It was my first pregnancy and I didn’t really know what to expect or what to do. He definitely made sure I knew everything I needed to and was super easy to talk to through out the whole thing! He was always making sure I was okay and going above and behind to make sure I knew and had what I needed! My baby was a vaginal delivery and he did awesome and made sure I was okay through out the whole thing and even came by the next day to see the baby and made sure I was feeling okay! I would definitely recommend him.
Taylor – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
We absolutely love Dr. Lovitt. He is very open/honest and extremely knowledgeable. He was very easy to talk with during all of the appointments and when I had a question, Lisa and Dr. Lovitt were extremely kind and quick to call me back. Dr. Lovitt did an urgent c-section for our baby boy and we always felt we were in such great hands the entire time. We highly recommend Dr. Lovitt and are so thankful we had him as our Dr, as well as, Lisa! Great, great people!
Jessica Stanley – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
I absolutely love Dr. Lovitt. He has been my doctor now through two pregnancies and deliveries. He is so kind and easy to talk to. I am always in and out quickly.
Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
I would highly recommend Dr. Lovitt. He always puts me at ease in the doctors office and is very easy to talk to, unlike a lot of doctors experiences I have had.
Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
Excellent doctor. Easy to to talk to. I have been to many doctors and doctor Lovett has done way more than any other doctor in my lifetime. Very highly recommended. A++++++++ excellent
Gabriela – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
I just had a baby boy by C-section performed by doctor Lovitt I recommend him. He did amazing job getting my healthy baby boy to me and keeping out of pain. I did not see any other doctor besides him my whole pregnancy. He made every visit comfortable answer any questions and explain any things I did not even ask about that was great to know about. My husband and I love his schedule works with both of ours at all times. I can go on and on how awesome he is definitely recommend him. And we'll be going back to him if he's still there for are last child if he's a available.
Geri ruby in KANSAS CITY, MO – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lovitt to anyone looking for an OBGYN to follow them throughout their life. I recently had my first child and knew very little about what to expect but he was great throughout my entire pregnancy, labor & delivery and the recovery days after. He has a very laid-back personality which I appreciate because I tend to err on the anxious side. I will 100% be having all of my future children under his care!
Lea Rich in Sibley, MO – May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
Dr, Lovitt was referred to me by doctor due to some issues I was experiencing. He was very personable & addressed my issues directly, which I appreciated. He answered all my questions completely & was very knowledgeable about all new procedures available to address my issues. Dr. Lovitt had my problems expertly & they were resolved. The entire experience was made bearable due to Dr. Lovitt’s demeanor & knowledge. I recommend him highly for all women care.
R. Reyes in Kansas City, MO – Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
Dr. Lovitt is one of the most personable physicians I’ve ever had! He ensures comfort during each visit and explains all information clearly and thoroughly. Would recommend him to anyone needing a reliable and trustworthy gyno!
Annelies Brock in Kansas City , MO – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
I loved having Dr. Lovitt as my obgyn. I was high risk pregnancy and he really listened to all my concerns, Right away he teamed up with a high risk doctor to have my pregnancy closely monitored and when the time came we had a perfect repeat c-section delivery. Thank you once again to Dr. Lovitt & his amazing staff.
Mariah in Kansas city – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
My experience with Dr. Lovitt was absolutely AMAZING! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! He made us feel very comfortable and was always making us laugh! He always made sure baby and I were doing perfect and made sure our questions and concerns were always answered. Dr. Lovitt is the man!!! Plus, he has some amazing nurses!
Shelby in Kansas city, MO – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?
My first appointment with Dr. Lovitt was nothing less than enjoyable. He took the time to truly get to know me as a patient. Thus being my third baby, and with my previous deliveries being..well..let's just call them challenging. He wanted to know everything, all my questions, concerns, and doubts. Once I voiced where I was coming from, he responded with full confidence "It won't go that way this time around. This pregnancy we will have fun!" I know myself as well as my baby, are in great hands!
Kansas City, MO – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lovitt, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lovitt?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Lovitt's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lovitt performs this procedure more than 93% of his peers

Hysteroscopy

Dr. Lovitt performs Hysteroscopy more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Lovitt performs this procedure more than 87% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Hysteroscopy Sterilization

• Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Lovitt accepts

Dr. Lovitt accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Preferred PPO

As an obstetrician and gynecologist, Dr. Lovitt provides all aspects of healthcare for women of any age, with an emphasis on minimally invasive surgery,...Read more

Dr. Lovitt has manyties with North Kansas City Hospital. His wife, Collin J. Lovitt, DO, is a physician with Meritas Health Hospitalists. During medical...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

University Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Medicine

• The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons Resident Achievement Award, .
  • Youngblood Society, .
  • J. Milton Singleton, MD Award for Outstanding OB/GYN Resident, .