Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Brian Lipman, MD
Dr. Brian Lipman, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Lipman is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus and St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus.

10001 S Eastern Ave Ste 307

Henderson, NV 89052

• WellCare
  • WellPoint
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Lipman

Dr. Lipman's Experience

Dr. Lipman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine

• AIDS
  • Cellulitis
  • Hepatitis
  • Immunodeficiency Syndromes

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Colum Presby Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Colum Presby Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Lipman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lipman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lipman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipman to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Lipman's Performance
    GOOD
Henderson, NV |
The doctor is a very nice man. He does many blood tests loves blood. Only problem is his medical staff horrible, my reason for changing doctors.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Lipman and his group are caring, intelligent doctors. They explain everything, do not talk down to a patient and are dedicated to getting us well. If you want a fantastic doctor this man is it.
in Henderson NV |
I've never been to Dr Lipman but I see great reviews about him . I have enterococcus faecalies on the bladder since August and I'm in pain all the time , my primary doctor doesn't want to refer me to this place ... I've already seen a gynecologist and urologist who gave me different antibiotics for 10 days and that was it . Seems like this bacteria is super resistant And I still have that bacteria. I honestly wish he can read this and take me as patient please.
Los Angeles, CA |
There is not a more intelligent and knowledge in the valley. He is a caring doctor who is the smartest person in anyroom. I am very fortunate to have him on my team.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Lipman is wonderful - been seeing him for years - however, his office staff is horrible. No one ever answers the telephone if you call his office - you have to leave voice mails, or messages with their answering service. They do not return calls in any manner that resembles "timely", or never return calls at all claiming they did not receive the voice mail. Staff needs better "customer service" training.
in Henderson, NV |
Great practitioner of medicine. It is apparent that Dr. Lipman knows the conditions that he treats very well, and knows his treatment options. I like that he is confident in his practice of medicine and is willing to be aggressive with his patients conditions if need be. I don't share many of the same concerns as other reviewers as I understand each patient is different, a physicians staff is not a reflection of himself, & I understand that scheduling times do not always go as planned--Its life.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
Dr Lipman has NO bedside manners and shouldn't be allowed to consult with the public. He was argumentative, interrupted when we spoke, extremely defense, suggested we said things which we hadn't then said perception is reality and that's my perception. He said the case was complicated yet was not able to articulate the issues where the average person may better understand the problem. At one point he questioned my family status and said he didn't believe me. Horrible man!
in Nevada |
He saved my life...
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was seen soon after arriving for my appointment, and had little to no wait to see the doctor. Dr. Lipman was very professional and took the time to listen to my health concerns and seemed genuinely concerned and took his time with me and didn't seem rushed like so many other doctors do. My experience from check-in to seeing the doctor and then checking-out was a nice experience, especially with his staff knowing what they needed to do next.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Lipman, MD?
Are you Dr. Lipman?