Dr. Brian Lee, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Lee

Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic

6801 Park Ter Los Angeles, CA 90045

Dr. Brian Lee, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. He graduated from University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine and specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's Top Procedures and Conditions

Shoulder Disorders

Dr. Lee treats Shoulder Disorders more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Lee treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Lee treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Lee treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

• Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hip Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Spina Bifida
  • Spondylosis
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Systemic Sclerosis

Brian Lee, M.D., is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in arthroscopic and open surgery of all conditions of the shoulder and elbow including arthritis, tendon disorders, fractures, and instability. Dr. Lee completed his undergraduate ...

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Lee, MD
I had a wonderful experience with dr. Lee would recommend him anytime
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
What can I say abut Dr Brian Lee? Well here goes.... When my husband was referred to Dr Lee last year for a complete shoulder replacement, I admit I did my homework and looked him up on any and all review sites. I was pleased to see he is well thought of and had the schooling and experience I wanted to see. Upon meeting with him, my husband and I did what we usually do, and asked many many questions. Dr Lee was very patient, thorough and explained everything to us in words we could understand. He was always open to communication from us if we had more questions. My husbands surgery went off without complication. His follow up appts with Dr Lee were always positive and Dr Lee wasn't in a hurry to get to the next patient. He took all the time we needed to ask the follow up and after care questions we had. My husband has healed very well and has so much more range of motion and is virtually pain free. We recommend Dr Lee, as our experience with him was very positive in all areas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is an outstanding Sports Medicine, Shoulder and Elbow Specialist. He listens, is empathetic and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Lee comprehensively explained the reasons why he recommends my shoulder replacement surgery. His diagnosis was right on target. He was incredible at elucidating my issues. And, he gave outstanding advice. He also detailed the advancements/types of shoulder surgeries, alternative therapies, etc. If you have shoulder issues, make an appt. w/Dr.Lee, asap!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
Incurred a tendon tear on my left arm several years ago with loss of power and visible deformity. Dr. Lee was able to repair the damage and bring back the loss of power and corrected the positioning of the bicep back to its anatomical state. Overall great experience and highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
Best experience ever, I’ve had 12 surgeries in my life and this was the easiest to schedule even with the added challenge of Scheduling donor bone graft. He explained specifically the what, how, when and why of my surgery and the post surgical check ups were terrific...I was in a private room in under 5 minutes from signing in and getting follow up X-rays with 10-15 minutes and they are uploaded and on his computer screen in 5 minutes more..5 mo. after -100% stable shoulder, full range of motion
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
With a proximal humerus fracture, I looked all around - I had to travel 100 miles to see Dr. Lee. This past weekend, 3 months post-op, I can actually raise my arm above my head! This is something I could not do since my accident in March 2018 - surgery in September 2018, and it is now December 2018. Dr. Lee specializes in shoulders and elbows. Oh yes, I now have full range of motion and can even move my arm in a motion to make a windup pitch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
Very knowledgeable and helpful. I’m not looking forward to surgery but will use him when the time comes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
This was my fourth orthopedic surgery at cedars or an affiliated facility. It was disparate from my three previous procedures in that I received a check in phone call from Dr. Lee the next day. I gathered that reaching out to patients was routine for him, but to me it placed him head and shoulders above my previous practioners.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I sustained a work-related injury to my right bicep and after getting several referrals and consultation, I eventually met Dr. Brian Lee. Dr. Lee has set the standard for me when it comes to providing first rate medical care and support after surgery. I can’t thank him enough and I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Brian Lee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
Excellent and very skilled surgeon. I tore my pectoral tendon and saw one orthopedic Doctor prior to going to Dr. Lee. The first Doctor told me I had a 50% chance of a successful surgery. I wasn’t willing to accept that. Dr. Lee, in contrast explained in great detail several options, based on his findings during surgery, that he could perform to ensure a successful outcome. Surgery went great and I am well on my way to recovery. Great bedside manner as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I saw Dr. Lee for a second opinion on a shoulder surgery. He was patient and answered all my questions. He is supported by a great medical team at the Anaheim office and at White Memorial Hospital. Surgery went well, after two months very good mobility on the shoulder. Excellent doctor working with a great support team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I can't express my happiness on my recent shoulder replacement!!! Dr. Lee is a very talented young man and provided the Greatest!!! Care!!! Imaginable!!! I looked high and low before I decided on Dr Lee. Kudos to he and his team They Are The BEST!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I am so lucky I found Dr. Lee for my shoulder fracture. He is brilliant and caring. Thankfully he chose non- surgical treatment based on successful results with his own patients even though surgery is more common in my case. He listened to my concerns, taking time to clarify and elucidate. He was protective of my career as a violinist and sent me to a top notch PT and guided the therapy very specifically in stages. I now have full range of motion. I went to the Pasadena office-wonderful staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I have been seeing dr Brian Lee at Kerlan Jobe clinic for over a year now and I cannot say enough about his care. He is hands- down one of the best doctors i have ever seen. His demeanor is always calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible and personal but above all carrying! His office and his professionalism are second to none. Despite his busy practice he always takes the time to go over my questions and explain in details the treatments. A big thank you to dr Lee and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Lee without reservation! Dr. Lee is knowledgeable, well-trained and highly skilled, responsive to questions in his office and through email, an excellent communicator whose explanations are clear and concise, kind and compassionate. I had a total replacement of my left shoulder and was nervous prior to surgery, based on internet blogs. After surgery, I was discharged within 24 hours of surgery and off pain medicines in a week. My pain and limited movement are resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I went to Dr Lee for my shoulder. I had pain for 2 years. At first he suggested PT. I had already done some PT so he suggested an injection. I ended up needing surgery. The recovery was as he said it would be. I am still strengthening my should but I am on the way to a full recovery thanks to Dr. Lee .He is professional and conscious of his patient's needs. He spent ample time with me and I never felt as if he was rushed to his next appointment. His staff are amazing and well organized.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I've seen Dr Lee for a few years for osteoarthritis in my right shoulder. He gave me a few cortisone shots which helped a bit but in the end I needed surgery to properly deal with the issue. I had a complete shoulder replacement in Jan 2018. He did a fabulous job. Everything is going great so far and my post op recovery is pretty easy. I highly recommend Dr Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Lee's knowledge and manners first that is why I decided to have my total shoulder replacement with him, now after 5 weeks I am very happy with the surgery. I strongly recommend Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee took the time to explain my injury and how he was going to repair it. Explained what to expect after the surgery. He always answered my question till I understood. Best of all returned phone calls. Best of all made me 100% again. I have full use of my shoulder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is an amazing surgeon! I felt so confident and comfortable with him as my doctor. Couldn't recommend anyone more highly than him!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?