Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Kirschner

Franklin Neurology

32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 40 Farmington Hills, MI 48334

Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Farmington Hills, MI and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan Medical School in 1992 and specializes in clinical neurophysiology.

Dr. Kirschner accepts

Dr. Kirschner accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Kirschner's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Stroke
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

1.8

Dr. Kirschner?
Dr. Kirschner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD
In 5/2019 I had an IME,Auto Ins carrier.This man refused for me to record the visit,because I asked him ? I was not allowed to take any Case Manager to Appt/And if the case manager works for the Auto Ins.Not the Client, I recommend,do not take them.This Doctor kept cutting me off with every question I tried to answer. Since 2006 MVA, I have to chronological from start to finnish go through in thought to answer questions.He literally stated he knew 2 of my Dr's. Which I called him out ?He then admitted,maybe saw 1 x in a meeting,Knew who other was.Did not know them!Told him a joint was out in my lower back,R side,pain#8. He had me bend over,I was 18" from the floor with my fingers,which meant Positively Out ! Wrote a report, back dating to 1993,and 2006,stating not 1 thing was wrong with me ever,This man in report stated I brought nothing ! Was told by place who made appt. & his office To Bring Nothing ! Stated in Appt.He was not told,I worked min.45 Per/wk prior.UnProfessional/RUDE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
I would like to give this doctor 0 STARS.I have never seen a doctor that horrible working in the healthcare field my self. Bedside manners were horrible. I felt attacked by this doctor. Everything was a nightmare!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
I saw Dr.Kirschner on a consult following numerous tests ordered by my primary physician. He took a detailed history, asked lots of questions, reviewed my tests, examined me and summarized his findings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
Dr. Kirschner personally attacked me and made me want to never go back to any sort of doctor ever. The experience was so unpleasant and uncomfortable. A NEUROLOGIST sat there for 15 mins and lectured me about my sex life, asked personal questions regarding it and why I don't use contraception. He asked me if I had ever been pregnant and even went so far as to ask if my abortion was a pleasant experience. What do you think?? I was nearly in tears. Extremely condescending, hurtful, and rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
I was sent to Dr. Kirchner for a workers comp evaluation. I read the reviews before I went and expected the worst. He was very professional and had the demeanor I would want in my family physician. I don't know what his report to the insurance company will say, but my interaction with him was pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
I was referred to Kirschner by my PCP for chronic migraines that have left me debilitated from months, unable to work. The optimism I had upon arrival quickly diminished as the Dr spoke condescendingly to me while minimizing my pain and questioning my previous attempts to address it. He ignored my medical records and prescribed (yet another, mind you) medication that, although in a different class of meds, previously left me with severe side-effects. No compassion or empathy, none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
I strongly recommend Dr. Kirschner. Great bedside manner. Very thorough. I had been given very poor advice by another neurologist that included very expensive testing. Dr. Kirschner figured out the problem after a comprehensive exam and provided a clear path forward for resolution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
Due to a move, I no longer am under the care of Dr. Kirschner but was his patient for many years. He went through a meticulous and thoughtful treatment plan for me and I will forever be grateful for his expertise and the major improvement to my condition. Some people may not like his bedside manner. He is not a hand-holder; he is direct and has a no-BS delivery and approach. I appreciated that about him just fine, where others may not. He knows what he's doing. I definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
Wow! I'm surprised by some of these reviews. I had an appointment today with Dr. Kirschner and I have to say that I was so glad I went to him. I have been trying to tell so many doctors for the past year about my issues and none of the other doctors that i saw were of any help. Dr. Kirschner listened to me and provided much assistance to me for my problems. I have already referred a friend of mine to go see him because I was so impressed with the services that he and his staff provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
Dr. Brian Kirschner neurologist at Franklin neurology in Farmington MI should have his license Revoked! The worst clinician in 60 years I have misfortune to meet .He jokes at patient’s pain and is useless Patient beware .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kirschner?

I treat a wide variety of neurological disorders including stroke, epilepsy, Parkinsonism, dementia, multiple sclerosis, and headache. I have special expertise in electrodiagnostic testing and in the management of periperal nerve and muscle disorders...

• Clinical Neurophysiology