Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD

Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology  ·
Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Farmington Hills, MI and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Univ Of Mi Med Sch in 1992 and specializes in clinical neurophysiology.

32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 40

Farmington Hills, MI 48334

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Kirschner

See how frequently Dr. Kirschner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trigeminal Neuralgia
Confusion
Brain Disorders

Dr. Kirschner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kirschner "I treat a wide variety of neurological disorders including stroke, epilepsy, Parkinsonism, dementia, multiple sclerosis, and headache. I have special expertise in electrodiagnostic testing and in the management of periperal nerve and muscle disorders. My goal is to treat people and not just test results, so I listen to my patients and fully explain my findings and proposed therapies. I strive to respect your busy schedule by seeing patients on time, and I am usually able to work in urgent visits within one or two days. I am an attending physician at five area hospitals, and I participate in most health insurance plans in our area. Please contact my office if you have any questions regarding your neurological care."

• Clinical Neurophysiology

• Clinical Neurophysiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • St Joseph Mercy Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Michigan Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Michigan Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Kirschner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kirschner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirschner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kirschner's Reviews

1.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirschner to family and friends

Dr. Kirschner's Performance

POOR

GOOD

GOOD

FAIR

I was referred to Kirschner by my PCP for chronic migraines that have left me debilitated from months, unable to work. The optimism I had upon arrival quickly diminished as the Dr spoke condescendingly to me while minimizing my pain and questioning my previous attempts to address it. He ignored...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I strongly recommend Dr. Kirschner. Great bedside manner. Very thorough. I had been given very poor advice by another neurologist that included very expensive testing. Dr. Kirschner figured out the problem after a comprehensive exam and provided a clear path forward for resolution.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Due to a move, I no longer am under the care of Dr. Kirschner but was his patient for many years. He went through a meticulous and thoughtful treatment plan for me and I will forever be grateful for his expertise and the major improvement to my condition. Some people may not like his bedside...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wow! I'm surprised by some of these reviews. I had an appointment today with Dr. Kirschner and I have to say that I was so glad I went to him. I have been trying to tell so many doctors for the past year about my issues and none of the other doctors that i saw were of any help. Dr. Kirschner...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Brian Kirschner neurologist at Franklin neurology in Farmington MI should have his license Revoked! The worst clinician in 60 years I have misfortune to meet .He jokes at patient’s pain and is useless Patient beware .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0