Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD

Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology | Male

Franklin Neurology 32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 40 Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Get Directions

I treat a wide variety of neurological disorders including stroke, epilepsy, Parkinsonism, dementia, multiple sclerosis, and headache. I have special expertise in electrodiagnostic testing and in the management of periperal nerve and muscle disorders. My goal is to treat people and not just test results, so I listen to my patients and fully explain my findings and proposed therapies. I strive to respect your busy schedule by seeing patients on time, and I am usually able to work in urgent visits within one or two days. I am an attending physician at five area hospitals, and I participate in most health insurance plans in our area. Please contact my office if you have any questions regarding your neurological care.

Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD is a clinical neurophysiology doctor who practices in Farmington Hills, MI. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Kirschner is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus.

Dr. Kirschner's Experience

See how Dr. Kirschner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kirschner

Dr. Kirschner accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kirschner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kirschner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirschner to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Kirschner's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Southfield, MI |
I strongly recommend Dr. Kirschner. Great bedside manner. Very thorough. I had been given very poor advice by another neurologist that included very expensive testing. Dr. Kirschner figured out the problem after a comprehensive exam and provided a clear path forward for resolution.
Oxford, MI |
Due to a move, I no longer am under the care of Dr. Kirschner but was his patient for many years. He went through a meticulous and thoughtful treatment plan for me and I will forever be grateful for his expertise and the major improvement to my condition. Some people may not like his bedside manner. He is not a hand-holder; he is direct and has a no-BS delivery and approach. I appreciated that about him just fine, where others may not. He knows what he's doing. I definitely recommend him.
Phoenix, AZ |
Wow! I'm surprised by some of these reviews. I had an appointment today with Dr. Kirschner and I have to say that I was so glad I went to him. I have been trying to tell so many doctors for the past year about my issues and none of the other doctors that i saw were of any help. Dr. Kirschner listened to me and provided much assistance to me for my problems. I have already referred a friend of mine to go see him because I was so impressed with the services that he and his staff provided.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Brian Kirschner neurologist at Franklin neurology in Farmington MI should have his license Revoked! The worst clinician in 60 years I have misfortune to meet .He jokes at patient’s pain and is useless Patient beware .
in Northville, Mi |
This is a paid for hire physician, who above all else, has forgotten his Hippocratic oath of "do no harm". During an independent examination for a hospital whose doctor and policies caused me a concussion, DR KIRSCHNER asked me about being raped and had ZERO COMPASSION for my response and continued to grill me with questions, despite my visual upset. He's a real loser, as he isn't practicing medicine when he tried to demean a patient and didn't listen to their pain. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. ??????
Have you seen Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD?
Are you Dr. Kirschner?

Compare Dr. Kirschner

}

Dr. Kirschner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kirschner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Neurophysiology
      •  Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Kirschner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kirschner's Board Certifications

• Hydrocephalus
      • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
      • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
      • Meningiomas
      • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
      • Myasthenia Gravis
      • Sleep Disorders
      • Stroke
      • Subdural Hemorrhage
      • Syncope
      • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
      • Traumatic Brain Injury

University Of Michigan Hospitals

Completed in 1996

University Of Michigan Hospitals

Completed in 1997

Dr. Kirschner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirschner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Neurophysiology