Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Brian Kent, MD
Dr. Brian Kent, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Kent is affiliated with St. John Owasso, Hillcrest Medical Center and Hillcrest Hospital Claremore.

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

9206 S Toledo Ave Ste 150

Tulsa, OK 74137

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Kent

Dr. Brian D. Kent began practicing in Orange County, California in 1987. Since then he has been treating patients in private practice and has served as a consultant at the Breast Care Center of Orange County and the Wound Care Center of Orange. A native Southern Californian, Dr. Kent attended the University of California at Los Angeles, graduating magna cum laude. He attended Bowman Gray School of Medicine in North Carolina, earning his medical degree in 1981 with Alpha Omega Alpha honors. Dr. Kent served his general surgery residency at the University of California at Irvine Medical Center. His plastic surgery residency was completed at the University of Texas in Houston in 1987, where he was honored with the Samuel Spira Award for Excellence in Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kent received his board certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1989. His professional affiliations include the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Our practice consists of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery including surgery of the face, breast and body.

Dr. Kent's Experience

Dr. Kent's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Tex
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

• Samuel Spira award, 1987

Dr. Kent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kent's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kent to family and friends
Dr. Kent's Performance
Very professional.
in Tulsa, OK |
Fantastic experience with Dr Kent. Could not be happier with my results. He and Mandy were great and would recommend to everyone I know .
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kent is by far the best surgeon. He is meticulously a perfectionist with his work and a true artist in what he does. I highly recommend him and wouldvonlyvtrust him with myself, family and friends. My clients have used him under my recommendation and all have been extremely happy with their results. I adore him and his nurse Mandy.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very please with the results the pain wasn't bad as I thought it would be. My experience was very good.
in Tulsa, OK |
Experience has been positive from the consult to post-surgery. Dr Kent is very upfront going into surgery about expected results and my expectations have been exceeded. The ability to connect with Dr Kent or Mandy anytime is invaluable in today's healthcare setting.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kent has been an amazing surgeon during the entire process of my breast reduction. He explained in detail about the surgery, during the surgery he spoke with my husband about how I was doing in surgery, and he has taken great care of me after my surgery. He does amazing work and my quality of life has drastically increased because of my recent surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kent for anyone considering plastic surgery. He knows me as a person and is very friendly.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Kent is very understanding and walked me through the entire process answering any questions I had. He was very upfront and realistic about the expectations of my surgery. My outcome exceeded both of our expectations and recovery was much easier than expected which I attribute to Dr. Kent's technique and skill.
in Tulsa, OK |
Overall great experience working with Dr. Kent and his assistant, Mandy. They are very professional and gave me a great result. I would highly recommend Dr. Kent.
in Tulsa, OK |
Explained surgery very well. Dr.Kent is very detailed and let us you know what to expect. I had every confidence in him.
in Tulsa, OK |
Extremely happy with the results of my augmentation. I had many concerns going into this and Dr. Kent gave to the point, honest, up front answers. Surgery went seamlessly and post-op was surprisingly easy. I would recommend him to anyone seeking to do breast enhancement.
Exceptional.
in Tulsa, OK |
Excellent bedside manner and excellent service over all The job was skillfully done and I believe the price was very fair.
Perfect:).
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very happy with the results from my surgery. Dr. Kent did an amazing job. I am so happy!
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very impressed with Dr. Kent and his concern for me and the care he gave me, which is the best I have ever received. It's a major surgery and have to be ready and really have trust in your plastic surgeon. I always felt comfortable with Dr. Kent and never doubted that I was in extremely adept and very capable and talented hands.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Are you Dr. Kent?