Dr. Brian Kent, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 67

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Brian Kent, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Tulsa, OK. He is affiliated with Ascension St. John Owasso. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Brian Kent, MD

Cosmetic and Reconstructive Sgy

9001 S 101st East Ave Ste 350 Tulsa, OK 74133

Compare Dr. Brian Kent, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Kent's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kent

Dr. Kent

Great in every way!
Oct 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Exactly what i wanted. No BS, dr was very straight forward about what to expect
Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
I had a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Kent.
Jul 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Dr. Kent is amazing! I am so pleased with my mini tummy tuck. As a 44 yr old woman that is pretty athletic but struggled to get rid of loose skin and that pooch in my lower stomach, this procedure was perfect for me. I feel fabulous!
Feb 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Excellent hospitality from the whole staff. From the moment I contacted Dr. Kent's office, everyone was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.
Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
From the very first contact.Everything is quick straightforward and easy to access.
Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Dr. Kent was very attentive and Mandy was super helpful!
Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Honest and professional, willing to do what I wanted and open to hear my concerns. Please with my results.
Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Everything went as explained to me. The doctor was clear with the directions and informative about what my experience would be. Both Dr. Kent and Mandy were caring and professional and made me comfortable and confident to work with.
Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Dr. Kent and Mandy were incredibly professional and helpful from the very begininning. They answered all of my questions and were completely transparent about the entire process. There were no hiddden fees or anything that came as a surprise. My surgery went exactly as planned and I could not be more happy with my results. I would 100 percent recommend Dr. Kent's office to anyone looking into cosmetic surgery!
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Mandy and Dr. Kent were great from the start. They made the entire experience really easy and simple. I really appreciate that Dr. Kent is realistic and honest when it comes to expectations. Mandy was there to text if I had any questions outside of the office at all time. Dr. Kent did amazing work!
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Great from the beginning to the end. I researched Dr. Kent for over a year and feel like I chose the best Dr. For my needs. I am happy with the results and will refer friends. Mandy is very personable and gave me her cell number in case I had any questions. Thank you.
Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Dr. Kent and staff were responsive and available far beyond my expectations. Completely happy with the entire process...especially my results!
Oct 09, 2019
They are awesome!
Sep 03, 2019
Very happy and pleased with my surgery and Dr Kent
Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
DR. KENT AND MANDY BOTH HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL. I COULD NOT ASK FOR A MORE CARING TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS. I AM FULLY HAPPY WITH MY END RESULTS AND FEEL I WAS TREATED PERFECTLY. I WILL ALWAYS REFER MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DR. KENT AND WILL RETURN IF NEEDED.
Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Doctor Kent was very professional and his team is wonderful. He was very patient to listen to my wants and desired outcomes. Doctor Kent was very conscientious and his work was wonderful. The staff at the hospital was amazing and welcoming. I was called the evening of my procedure by Doctor Kent personally to be checked on. I could not have had a better experience and received a better outcome than what I did. I am so pleased with my results and would definitely recommend Doctor Kent!
J. Booker – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
I am very pleased and impressed with Dr. Kent, his assistant Mandy, and my surgical outcome.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Dr Kent and his staff were so helpful and answered the many questions I had. He took time to explain how the procedure would go and what to expect. I could call anytime and they would always get back with me in a timely manner. Overall I am very pleased with my experience and the results.
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?
Very pleased and happy with the results and overal experience.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Kent, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kent?