Dr. Brian Kelley, DDS

Dr. Brian Kelley, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Brian Kelley, DDS is a dentist who practices in West Allis, WI. He is 46 years old.

6923 W Becher St

• Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Kelley

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Dr. Kelley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kelley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kelley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelley to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Kelley's Performance
in Milwaukee, WI |
I was referred there to have all my teeth pulled so that I could get dentures, I went today and I had a bad vibe to start, It is a tiny office that looks like a fly by night type place that could all be packed up and gone in a day! They all didn't seem to have a clue as to why I was there in the first place (disturbing) I got back into the dental office itself and I was less then impressed, Dirty sink, Taped up dental chair. He was rude and totally refused to fix my mouth, I would never go back
in West Bend, WI |
I just came from having a tooth pulled by Dr. Kelley, and I couldn't be happier. The staff and the doctor were all courteous, efficient, friendly, and capable. The procedure was over so quickly that I thought he hadn't even begun it yet. They were all happy to answer all my questions and concerns. My jaw is still perfectly numb over 2 hours later (they said expect that for 4-6 hours). I would definitely recommend Dr. Kelley to both family and friends.
in Lafayette Louisiana |
Sat in the waiting room for over an hour with my elderly grandmother. She had to take a valium to come to her appointment and by the time they got her back at 10:45 for her 9:20 appt it had worn off completely. Safe yourself some time and go somewhere that pays a little more attention to how they are scheduling their patients.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I have already recommened Dr. Kkelley
in Milwaukee wi |
I had an appointment to get 4 wisdom teeth pulled this place was so dirty and un like any other office I've ever seen in my life the smallest dentist lets just say I left without even getting looked at after driving 2 hours there to turn around and leave!!! Awful do not go here!!
in Racine, WI |
Having a fear of needles, I made arrangements for nitrous oxide (which had to be paid out of pocket) to be used. It wasn't until I was coming OFF the nitrous that any work was started leaving me feel everything as my wisdom teeth were pulled. Then, I had to return for a followup and was told I had an abscess and needed another tooth pulled. I left without having any work done and found out from another dentist that it wasn't an abscess but a hole in my sinus cavity from my previous procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Kelley, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kelley?