Dr. Brian Kelley, DDS

Dr. Brian Kelley, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

6923 W Becher St, West Allis, WI 53219 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Kelley practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in West Allis, WI.

Are you Dr. Kelley? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kelley's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kelley

Dr. Kelley accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Kelley's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelley to family and friends
3.4
Experience with Dr. Kelley
Dr. Kelley's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (19)
in Milwaukee, WI |
I was referred there to have all my teeth pulled so that I could get dentures, I went today and I had a bad vibe to start, It is a tiny office that looks like a fly by night type place that could all be packed up and gone in a day! They all didn't seem to have a clue as to why I was there in the first place (disturbing) I got back into the dental office itself and I was less then impressed, Dirty sink, Taped up dental chair. He was rude and totally refused to fix my mouth, I would never go back
in West Bend, WI |
I just came from having a tooth pulled by Dr. Kelley, and I couldn't be happier. The staff and the doctor were all courteous, efficient, friendly, and capable. The procedure was over so quickly that I thought he hadn't even begun it yet. They were all happy to answer all my questions and concerns. My jaw is still perfectly numb over 2 hours later (they said expect that for 4-6 hours). I would definitely recommend Dr. Kelley to both family and friends.
in Lafayette Louisiana |
Sat in the waiting room for over an hour with my elderly grandmother. She had to take a valium to come to her appointment and by the time they got her back at 10:45 for her 9:20 appt it had worn off completely. Safe yourself some time and go somewhere that pays a little more attention to how they are scheduling their patients.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I have already recommened Dr. Kkelley
in Milwaukee wi |
I had an appointment to get 4 wisdom teeth pulled this place was so dirty and un like any other office I've ever seen in my life the smallest dentist lets just say I left without even getting looked at after driving 2 hours there to turn around and leave!!! Awful do not go here!!
in Racine, WI |
Having a fear of needles, I made arrangements for nitrous oxide (which had to be paid out of pocket) to be used. It wasn't until I was coming OFF the nitrous that any work was started leaving me feel everything as my wisdom teeth were pulled. Then, I had to return for a followup and was told I had an abscess and needed another tooth pulled. I left without having any work done and found out from another dentist that it wasn't an abscess but a hole in my sinus cavity from my previous procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Kelley, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kelley?

Compare Dr. Kelley

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Kelley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kelley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kelley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kelley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Dr. Kelley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kelley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kelley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kelley

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kelley's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kelley

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients