Dr. Brian Hoeflinger, MD

Dr. Brian Hoeflinger, MD

Neurological Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Brian Hoeflinger, MD is a neurological spine surgery doctor who practices in Toledo, OH. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Hoeflinger is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital, ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital, Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, St. Luke's Hospital, Mercy Saint Charles Hospital, ProMedica Bay Park Hospital, Mercy Saint Anne Hospital, ProMedica Flower Hospital and ProMedica Toledo Hospital.

Dr. Hoeflinger's Experience

See how Dr. Hoeflinger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hoeflinger

Dr. Hoeflinger accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 9 hospitals where Dr. Hoeflinger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hoeflinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoeflinger to family and friends
    Dr. Hoeflinger's Performance
    in Toledo, OH |
    This is my second surgery with Dr. Hoeflinger, the first in 2008. The present surgery was a lumbar spinal fusion. I am very pleased with the results. Further, I chose Dr. Hoeflinger based on my previous experience with him. He is the consummate professional in his approach to surgery and patient interface. I trust his guidance and his ability.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Both my experience and procedures have been excellent. I feel great and better than expected.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Was able to get in to see Dr. Hoeflinger quickly. Explained procedure, surgery was scheduled quickly. Very pleasant and reassuring at time of surgery. Amazing results, beat all expectations.
    in Toledo, OH |
    The doctor is very good. I have had no problems. The staff is fantastic. I do not know of anything that could make it any better except for the billing. You do not know until you get here how much you owe. Otherwise fantastic.
    in Toledo, OH |
    My experience with Dr.Hoeflinger was very pleasant. He answered all my questions and he took very good care of me. I would definitely recommend to other people.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Dr. Hoeflinger has done back surgery twice now. I had excellent results and have advised my friend to go to dr hoeflinger because he is the best. His manners towards his patient is great and he makes you feel the he is really caring, he is one of the best doctors.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Dr Hoeflinger and his staff did a excellent job for all my visits. He was confident about doing my surgery and having good results within 4 weeks of my l5 herniated disk. I feel 90 percent better and I would recommend him to anyone.
    in Toledo, OH |
    I only need one sentence! I have never been to any Dr. or office that is run so well, bar non! I have been to many many drs office so I know what I am talking about. I thank you for letting me express my opinions.
    Port Clinton, OH |
    Dr. Hoeflinger repaired a herniated disc between L4 & L5 for me in 2008 and did a wonderful job. He will be repairing a second between L3 & L4 in a few short weeks. His staff is caring and Dr. Hoeflinger has always been very kind, diligent to make sure the issues I'm experiencing are taken care of as quickly as possible and always explains what is being done or needs to be done to correct my issues.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Overall my experience was very positive. As Someone with no medical training, I was in uncharted territory for this entire experience. I have referred friends and family to the practice already.
    in Toledo, OH |
    I have been very pleased with the care and treatment I received from Dr Hoeflinger. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Dr. Hoeflinger was a very informative about the procedure he was willing to do on me. He answered all my questions with professionalism and helped me understand my back problems. The surgery went well and I fell fine. I am just hoping I can return to a normal life soon after being in being in pain. Thank you so much.
    in Toledo, OH |
    I was experiencing pain and numbness in my arms and hands as well as weakness. I tried therapy over the years and the last time I failed therapy. I saw Dr. Hoeflinger who did a multi level fusion on cervical spine.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Had surgery on my neck. The surgery was a success, I believe.
    Everything went well.
    in Holland, OH |
    Dr. Hoeglinger is terrific. I had my back surgery with him and he took great care of me. I had big big pain and I only wish I had gone to see him as soon as the back problem started instead of waiting and hoping. Everything good....great! Such a nice person and so skilled...wow Thanks Doc!
    in Toledo, OH |
    I received top notch care from the second I saw Dr Hoeflinger. Staff always friendly and punctual. I felt care for. Highly recommend to others Thank you.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Appointments were quick and informative Almost no waiting times Everyone was friendly and welcoming.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Good experience, above average. Had some communication issues (not with doctor) with staff.
    Great surgeon.
    in Toledo, OH |
    I would not use any other doctor.
    he did a fabolous job.
    in Toledo, OH |
    great doctor and a wonderful person.
    in Toledo, OH |
    very professional, answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Great experience. Dr. Hoeflinger is a very nice doctor. Cold hand warm heart.
    in Toledo, OH |
    My experience was great! I cannot believe my results are so much better than I hoped for.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Everything went very well. Appointments were prompt. Barbara, Joyce and even Tonya were very pleasant.
    in Toledo, OH |
    would recommend docter to everybody. doctor and staff were excellent.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Dr. Hoeflinger is very personable and he tells it like it is. Great Surgeon.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Every body was very helpful at every visit. The doctor was excellent at everything.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Dr. Hoeflinger and his staff are very professional and caring.
    in Toledo, OH |
    I had my back surgery 5 months ago and I feel GREAT!! Staff has always been nice and took care of me.
    Dr. Hoeflinger is one of the best surgeons I have ever met. He is caring, patient, listens, is compassionate, explains things in layman's terms, doesn't push for surgery unless it is absolutely necessary. I have had nothing but excellent results with my surgeries and have recommended him to several friends. I can't say enough good things about him. The staff is very caring and friendly, too.
    in Toledo, OH |
    Greatest thing I ever did!
    Have you seen Dr. Brian Hoeflinger, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hoeflinger?

Dr. Hoeflinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurological Spine Surgery
    •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Hoeflinger has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hoeflinger's Board Certifications

• Broken Neck
    • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
    • Cerebral Hemorrhage
    • Cerebral Vascular Disease
    • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
    • Cervical Herniated Disc
    • Chiari's Deformity
    • Cranial Trauma
    • Ear Disorders
    • Hydrocephalus
    • Lumbar Herniated Disc
    • Lumbar Spine Fracture
    • Meningiomas
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

Completed in 1999

• Other Education
      Howard Hughes Research Fellowship

Completed in 1992

Dr. Hoeflinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoeflinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurological Spine Surgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
    • Herniated Disc Procedure
    • Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Lumbar Herniated Disc Surgery