Dr. Brian Gwartz, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Pain Diagnosis & Treatment Inc 210 S Grand Ave Ste 315 Glendora, CA 91741 Get Directions
Dr. Brian Gwartz, MD
Dr. Brian Gwartz, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Glendora, CA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Gwartz is affiliated with Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and PIH Health Hospital - Downey.

Dr. Gwartz's Experience

See how Dr. Gwartz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gwartz

Dr. Gwartz accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Gwartz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gwartz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gwartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gwartz to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Gwartz's Performance
in Whittier, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gwartz for many years. Words cannot express my appreciation of his help treating my chronic pain issues & also his thoroughness as a Pain Management Specialist including strict limits & controls in regards to prescribing pain medication. I am very grateful to Dr. Gwartz & his staff for their professionalism & the outstanding quality of care I have always received.
in San Dimas |
I suffer from nerve pain as a result of the Shingles virus. At times the medication regime is not enough to control the pain. Dr. Gwartz and his staff have been wonderful in helping me feel better. Dr. Gwartz has told me by phone what to try or to come in and see him to schedule a nerve block. I would highly recommend Dr. Gwartz's office if your seeking pain relief.
Claremont, CA |
Dr Gwartz and his office staff has always showed me sensitivity, compassion, understanding, encouragement, and support throughout each and every step. Dr Gwartz's attention to detail, experience and attentiveness to every patient offers no comparison to others in this same field. We are so thankful he came highly recommend by our orthopedic specialist.
in San Dimas, CA |
Dr. Gwartz has been my pain specialist for several years now. I suffer from nerve pain that lingers from the shingles virus. Some days I'm pain free and some days I have severe pain that strikes unexpectantly. The regime of pain medication I take sometimes isn't enough to control the pain. Dr. Gwartz has been available by phone to offer suggestions on how to manage the pain or he instructs his staff to put me on the schedule for a nerve block procedure. I'm very grateful for Dr. Gwartz.
in West Covina, CA |
The Worst Pain Management Dr. I have yet to see. He lied to me on the phone. He had prescribed a medication to put in my Pain Pump. It almost instantly caused problems. I was unable to sleep and soon was irritable from that. Eventually my head felt "thick" like taking cold medicine x's 10. Dr. Gwartz continued to deny my request until I called my insurance company and saw it thru myself. He is more interested in himself. He also told me how he was the worlds best dog trainer as if I cared?
Have you seen Dr. Brian Gwartz, MD?
Are you Dr. Gwartz?

Compare Dr. Gwartz

Dr. Gwartz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Gwartz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gwartz's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Gwartz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gwartz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1978

University Tex

Completed in 1982

University Tex

Completed in 1984

Dr. Gwartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gwartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Gwartz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gwartz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.