Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Brian Glatt, MD
American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - Dr. Brian S. Glatt. Dr. Glatt was named Chairman, Division of Plastic Surgery at Morristown Medical Center for his leadership, expertise and dedication to the plastic surgery field. His peers have also honored him by choosing him as a NJ TOP DOC consecutively since 2010. Dr. Glatt and Dr. Leah S. Gendler were both honored by the American Cancer Society for their work with breast cancer patients; this was the first time the ACS honored physicians at the Starry Night Gala. Dr. Glatt was also recognized and honored at this event by his own patients for his expertise, compassion and deep commitment to their care. Dr. Glatt has done award-winning research on topics including gene therapy, soft tissue growth, and fat grafting. He has presented his work on both the regional level, as well as on the national stage. His work has been published in several plastic surgery textbooks as well as in professional journals, including Cancer, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Annals of Plastic Surgery, and the Journal of Neurosurgery.

Premier Plastic Surgery Center of New Jersey

310 Madison Ave Ste 100

Morristown, NJ 07960

• QualCare

Learn about Dr. Glatt

Dr. Glatt evaluates the needs of each patient as an individual to develop a specific, individualized treatment plan to achieve the desired results. His staff is well known for providing the highest level of service and care while consistently maintaining privacy and discretion. This superior quality of care coupled with individual attention is their standard, and the entire practice is committed to helping every patient feel at ease before, during, and after treatments and procedures.

Dr. Glatt's Experience

Dr. Glatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Small Chin
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• The University Of Pennsylvania
  • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

• Chosen as Top Doctor by New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2010
  • Chosen as Top Doctor by New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2011
  • Honored by American Cancer Society at the Starry Night Gala in recognition of his exemplary care of breast cancer patients., May 2012
  • Healing Hands Awards from Morristown Medical Center, 2011 & 201
  • ABC News, CBS News, CNN, E! News, Inside Edition and Entertainment Tonight.,

Dr. Glatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glatt to family and friends
Dr. Glatt's Performance
in Parsippany, NJ |
The BEST experience I had today for my facial. I look like a different person, I felt gorgeous when I walked out of the office. A+ Staff I would recommend to family and friends!!!!!!!!!!
New Jersey |
Top notch!! I have seen several plastic surgeons throughout the years and I must say Dr Glatt and his team are the gold standard of plastic surgery! Upon entering the office I was immediately greeted by friendly, informative front desk staff. Dr Glatt was very friendly, professional, and truly listens to his patients. Jenn and Betsy answered all of my numerous questions and never made me feel as if I was a bother. I feel so lucky to have found such a skilled surgeon with amazing staff!!
Morristown, NJ |
Dr. Glatt and his entire staff are wonderful!
Kinnelon, New Jersey |
I'm giving Dr Glatt all 5 stars! Besides being a true professional, he is kind, smart, respectful and truly committed to giving the best quality care. I am very happy with the results. He is incredibly talented. You will not be disappointed.
in NJ |
I saw Jen at Dr.Glatt's office for a lip augmentation/enhancement. I wanted to accentuate the look of my lips while still keeping them natural looking. She did an amazing job and I was so pleased with the results! I definitely recommend her!
New York, NY |
I went to Dr. Glatt's nurse, Jennifer DeMaio, for Botox, lip injections, and Voluma - she did an incredible job! The results were flawless and so natural looking, and gave me just the boost of confidence I needed with a beautiful face refresher!
in NJ |
I've consulted with several doctors and my choice was easy. Dr Glatt was professional, wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about each patient. Most important is he excels at what he does and answers every question honestly. There were no surprises. His staff is also one of the best groups I've ever worked with in any medical office.
Paterson, NJ |
Had microneedling done by Karen( Esthetician). She was very friendly and professional, she answered any questions I had before we began and eased any fears that I had. It was painless, she numbed my skin for 10 minutes and when she began I had no pain whatsoever. After she was done my skin was not red at all, just a bit pink, it looked like I had a mild sunburn. I will be going back in one month for my second session. Everyone in the office was very friendly and welcoming.
in Long valley nj |
Wonderful experience! Dr Glatt and his staff are professional and very welcoming. I have cheek bones again after Voluma! No bruising or swelling! I also have a waist again after just 1 session of coolsculpting! Dr Glatt will be highly recommended to my family and friends! Thanks again to Dr Glatt and Jen for making me look and feel great again!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Jenn did my injections and gave me fullness in my cheeks I never had.. It was great and made me far more youthful. She was gentle and skilled. Great work. I will definitely be revitalizing myself here.
Dr Glatt and his staff were tremendous. From the initial consultation to pre procedure planning through my follow up appointments, I was treated w respect and care that I've never before seen in a medical office. The whole process was very 'customer' focused and professional. Dr Glatt walked me through every step and anticipation of scenarios I may experience. The outcome was spectacular and I am so happy to have selected Dr Glatt for my procedures ( abdominoplasty and breast reduction).
Hillsborough, NJ |
Excellent ! ***************************************************************************** Good experience, good result, good follow up.*************************** All is positive Thanks a lot Dr Glatt
in Franklin Lakes, NJ |
Dr. Glatt and his staff are amazing! I couldn't be happier with the whole process and especially my results. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Harmony, NJ |
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Glatt for his wonderful care, amazing skill as a surgeon, professionalism, and kindness. I was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer in the fall of last year. I made the decision to have a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. This was a difficult decision and one that would have been even more difficult had it not been for Dr. Glatt's gentle manner and confidence in my having a positive outcome. Choosing Dr. Glatt was my best decision.
in Highland Lakes, NJ |
Dr. Brian Glatt exceeds your expectations in every way. He listens to what it is you are trying to accomplish, works with you to get the best result, explains the procedures and over prepares you for what to expect. I could not be any happier with my results as well as the personal care that he and his team have shown me from beginning to end. You feel very special when being treated by Dr. Glatt! If you're still looking for a doc, look no further! You have found him!
East Hanover, NJ |
Dr. Glatt is an excellent doctor. He is an expert at what he does and truly listens to his patients needs and wants. Not only are you getting the best doctor when you chose Dr. Glatt, you are getting exceptional care by everyone in the office (the receptionists, the financial coordinators, and the nurses. Everyone is willing to listen, help, and hold your hand if need be. Also, everything is extremely organized which makes a procedure much less stressful. Highly recommend!
in Morristown, NJ |
Caring staff and Excellent Doctor.The results of my mommy makeover exceeded my expectations. I now have confidence in myself that I have not seen since before I had my children. I highly recommend Dr. Glatt.
in Hawley, Pa |
Everything about Dr Glatt and his office was wonderful. From ease of scheduling the consult to surgery and follow up appointments. He listens to what you are looking for and uses his experience to create it. Couldn't be happier with my results.
in Morristown, NJ |
If you are looking for the complete package of exceptional patient care you should look no further than Dr. Glatt.
in Lincoln Park, NJ |
Dr. Glatt was highly recommended to me, by a friend. I made an appointment, after my consultation with Dr. Glatt I made my choice. Dr. Glatt has given me a new outlook & exceeded all of my expectations. I am completely thrilled with my outcome. I can now walk with confidence! I highly recommend Dr Glatt, he is extreamly meticulous, listens and explains everything he is going to do & makes sure you are comfortable after your procedure.
in Kearny, NJ |
Dr. Glatt took the time to listen to my concerns regarding my surgery. His staff was available to answer all my questions before and after surgery.
in Hewitt, NJ |
Having had breast implants done by a different doctor 9 years ago, going to a different doctor was unnerving. After reading many reviews online, I chose Dr Brian Glatt. He and his staff were very professional, patient, and genuinely concerned. All my questions were answered and my options were discussed. I was extremely satisfied with the final result. He called after my surgery to check on me and left his cell # should I have any concerns or questions. I recommend him to everyone.Great Doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Glatt, MD?
Are you Dr. Glatt?