Dr. Brian Fuselier, DDS

Dr. Brian Fuselier, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Brian Fuselier, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Orlando, FL. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and craniofacial orthodontics.

610 N Mills Ave Ste 100

Orlando, FL 32803

Learn about Dr. Fuselier

See how frequently Dr. Fuselier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies
Trigeminal Neuralgia

Dr. Fuselier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

2  Practice Areas

• McNeese State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fuselier has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fuselier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fuselier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuselier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fuselier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fuselier to family and friends

Dr. Fuselier's Performance

As we all know, when going to a doctor, not only the doctor matters but also the staff. As patients we have to deal with the office staff more than the doctor, unfortunately. With that said the staff has been a horrible nightmare to deal with. I don't usually write reviews but the unfair nature...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Fuselier has been a wonderful resource in my treatment for lingual dystonia. He's kind, concerned and goes above and beyond in doing his best to help relieve my symptoms and offering suggestions for other resources. His botox injections for dystonia are better and more effective than I ever...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
An appointment that could have taken 20 minutes was over 2.5 hours because I had to wait. When he finally came in he didn't ask me any questions, did his work and left. I thought he was coming back, but he never did. The assistant was rude and pushy and when I told her I had questions, she rushed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Fuselier was able to diagnose me with triginal neuralgia when my primary care and dentist had no idea how to help me. He also was able to get me on the right medication to relieve my chronic and intense pain. I am very grateful. I would not hesitate to recommend him. He listened to me.
Are you Dr. Fuselier?