Dr. Brian J. Fuller, MD

Dr. Brian J. Fuller, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 45 years old

Dr. Fuller is a Harvard trained physician who is triple board certified. He knows you are an individual and will develop a personal treatment plan for you utilizing the latest minimally invasive procedural techniques, diagnostic tests and rehabilitation therapies to relieve your pain.Read more

Mountain Spine and Pain Physicians
2372 Central Park Blvd Ste 303
Denver, CO 80238 Get Directions

Dr. Fuller's Experience

See how Dr. Fuller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fuller

Dr. Fuller accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fuller has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Fuller
Dr. Fuller's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (65)
in Denver, CO |
He knew exactly where the pain was coming from. Felt almost immediate relief within the first hour of my first injection.
in Aurora, Co |
I have been with approximately 12-14 doctors, in different states, and Dr. Fuller is the best that I have found with regards to steroid injections and RFA's, period!
Excellent doctor!
in Denver, CO |
My experience with Dr. Fuller and his staff was wonderful. He exudes professionalism and knowledge. He was attentive and caring, Dr. Fuller made me feel confident and positive about the procedure. Now my back feels much better!
Denver, CO |
Staff was great. As mentioned by another person this guy is one of the most arrogant person I have met in the medical field. My story is not important, but I can honestly say this is the 1st review I have ever done. I felt it that important to share. He specializes in a couple things only. So if you have a serious injury and you know what your doing, use caution. If he can't get money for his specialized practice out of your injury he will dismiss you.
in Englewood, CO |
went to see Dr. Fuller after a coworker told me about his experience, the staff is grear friendly and funny didn't even feel like I was in a Dr's office. I had an MRI doNE about 5 years ago and thought that would be enough. He recommended I get a new MRI since with time our body changes as we age. Extremely grateful he did I had more problems that 5 years prior. Scheduled several appointments but I didn't need all of them as his staff informed me when I made all the appointments
Woodbridge, VA |
I have shoulder issue for years. Gone to 3 different docs and 2 surgeries that didn't help long term. I've been frussyred because I had to give up all the sports I enjoy. Tennis and golf. Dr fuller was so kind and patient with me. He reviewed all of my notes from the other doctors and gave me his recommendation. I decided on a guided injection. I was so nervous but his staff was so sweet and held my arm gently and distracted me the entire time. My should is better, I'm thrilled!
in Denver, CO |
I have suffered from chronic neck pain for years. I was no longer interested in medicating my pain. Enter: Dr Fuller. He was recommended to me by a co-worker, and I am so glad to have him as my doctor. He really knows his stuff, I guess that comes from being Harvard trained! I knew I was in good hands from the first visit. I am happy to report that after a few months and an injection or two I am feeling 100 times better.
Denver, CO |
I know many doctors as my wife is a Hopkins trained anesthesiologist. Dr Fuller is one of the arrogant physicians I have met in quite some time. I had and MRI while recently in Italy. He immediately dismissed the MRI and the report and said “ I needed a MRI and reading from a real life Dr in the good ole USA “ and that he wouldn't look at the MRI since they weren't trained in the US. Does that mean since he went to medical school in the Caribbean that his Dr’s license is not valid.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I've had a severe problem with nerve pain and was referred to Dr Fuller. Must say, one of the best referrals I've had. I had a late appointment that went after office hours and he and his staff took their time to ensure my needs were met. The office staff were extremely professional and courteous. Dr Fuller, he was very professional and compassionate as well as knowledgeable in his field. The follow up call from his staff was also great. I'd highly recommend Dr Fuller to anyone
in Federal Way |
I had PRP procedure and Stem Cell injection in my knees. I felt better right away and I am getting better each day. Everything was done like clockwork and very profession.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Brian Fuller is always friendly and professional during my office visits with him. He and his office staff are both polite and courteous. Dr. Fuller is patient and takes the time to listen and answer your questions. I would highly recommend him to others!
in Denver, CO |
This was one of the most frustrating medical experiences of my life. Dr. Fuller was extremely disrespectful, condescending, and unhelpful. He apparently can't/won't tell you anything about how to feel better without an MRI. (Something that would have been good to know before I scheduled my appointment.) So extremely disappointed, frustrated, and still in a lot of pain without any solution. If I could give zero stars, I would. I most definitely would strongly NOT recommend this doctor.
in Denver, CO |
I was very skeptical at first, but after a few visits my neck felt like new again. Now I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Fuller to everyone I know. He and his staff are the best and I feel they treat you like family. No regrets coming here.
Have you seen Dr. Brian J. Fuller, MD?
Are you Dr. Fuller?

Dr. Fuller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fuller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Fuller has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fuller's Board Certifications

• Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Univeristy Of Michigan Health Services, Pm&R Program Director

Completed in 2007

Harvard Med Sch/Brigham & Women's Hosp

Completed in 2008

Dr. Fuller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine