Dr. Brian Feagins, MD

Dr. Brian Feagins, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Brian Feagins, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

10501 N Central Expy Ste 200

Dallas, TX 75231

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Feagins

See how frequently Dr. Feagins performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Urinary Incontinence
Bladder Diseases

Dr. Feagins's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

• Parkland Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Tex Sw Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Feagins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feagins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feagins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feagins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feagins to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Feagins' Performance
in Mckinney, TX |
Over the years, I have been to 4 different urologists. Wish I heard about him years ago. Can't say enough about Dr. Feagins. He listens, cares, and makes you feel like you are his only patient.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. FEAGINS IS FAST AND FRIENDLY. ... and answers my questions.
in Dallas, TX |
Excellent physician specialist. Great bedside communication. Had surgery and would highly recommend him and his competent staff. Thanks, Dr Chad Wardrup, PhD
in Richardson, TX |
Very friendly group. Like how Dr. Feagins introduces himself when he came into room. I felt could finally get my problem resolved.
in Dallas, TX |
Extremely professional and not intrusive for actions by their very nature are intrusive. How very welcomed Dr Feagins manner and professionalism is.... Listens extraordinarily well, thoughtful and accurate in responding. I am fortunate to be his patient!
in Denton, TX |
I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Feagins and always trust his recommendations on what to do for my disorders. I never feel rushed in his office and he takes the time necessary to explain in detail what my options are. His assistant and staff are the best I've seen in any doctor's office. I have never had anything but an excellent experience with Dr. Feagins and his staff. I would highly recommend him if you need treatment in Urology! The Best!
Argyle, TX |
I could see a urologist closer to my home but Dr Feagins is such a good dr that I drive to Dallas for my appointments. He always answers my numerous questions, he's pleasant, and shows genuine concern. Also, the staff is easy to get ahold of on the phone. They return calls quickly.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Feagins is a very very good Doctor. If you're looking for a Urologist, stop here and call his office. Trust me, you won't regret it. Now you have to be a little early for your appointments (it's a busy office but things run smooth). Also don't hesitate to tell Dr. Feagins exactly what's going on, he is totally non judgemental and open minded. He is very friendly, professional, and relaxed. His nurse is Michelle. I haven't ever met her, they do everything digitally, it's pretty cool. Try him!
in Terrell, TX |
Dr Feagins was very personable and allowed me ample time to explain my concerns and offered his best suggestion as to the treatment. Very easy to talk to and nothing I said would judged but simply approached as a problem we would solve together. Perhaps one the most pleasent and informed first Dr visits I can remember.
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr Feagins has the best bed side manner. I had interstem surgery last December for incontinence. He was awesome and it has worked so well. Dr Feagins is always smiling when I go for follow ups.
in Forney, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Feagins by Dr. Francesca Perugini. I was relieved when he didn't say surgery was my only option. He placed me on a different medicine for a month to see if it helped to correct my condition. I will return in a month for a follow up with him and determine what is to be my next step. He was also very friendly and listened carefully to what I was telling him that has been going on for at least 3 years. I'm so ready for it to be over with. I'm so glad I got him as a referral.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Feagins is well known for his excellence in urology and has a wonderful bedside manner. I have utmost confidence in his diagnostic and surgical skills and highly recommend him to anyone who needs a caring and compassionate urologist.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr Feagins answered my concerns and gave clear explanations and advise. His friendly personality made the visit a pleasant experience.
Wylie, TX |
Very concerned with patient's health and explains everything throughly.
Would not recommend
Dallas, TX |
I liked Dr Feagins doctor/patient style. He made me feel very comfortable while talking about an uncomfortable subject. He is very personable, friendly, acts like he cares and didn't make me feel rushed. He also helped my issue.
I had a bladder sling procedure in February 2017. I have had perfect results. No complications. All is well. Very grateful for Dr Feagins' expertise. Great compassion and bedside manner too.
Rowlett, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Brian Feagins
in DAllas |
Ontime, quick. Great experience!
I appreciate his "bed side manner". He takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains things in clear simple terms. Also, I was treated respectfully and intelligently. With his friendliness and sense of humor I was put at ease. Based on his credentials I have confidence he will give me excellent medical care.
in Frisco, Tx |
Dr Feagins is a wonderful dr. He assisted with Dr Bertrand in a few of my surgeries and I have seen him on and off for the past 5yrs. Dr Feagins has an outstanding personality and is very knowledgable. He takes time with you and explains what is going on and treatment options. I can't say enough great things about Dr Feagins. He helped me through a very difficult time. His staff is excellent as well. Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Feagins, MD?
Are you Dr. Feagins?