Dr. Brian Enggano, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 66 reviews.
Author:
I love this doctor and I really do trust him and his professionalism he jgoves me a choice after he goves me all the accurate information I appreciate doctors loke this!
Author:
very friendly doctor and he has a great team as well.
Thank you for the feedback!!!
Author:
Dr. Enggano is AWESOME! I love his professionalism, beside manner as well as his humour. My husband thinks he's awesome as well. He eased his mind before my proceedure. I am always happy to come for my checkups and he always treats me as if I matter. I really am happy he assisted me on my journey of wellness.
Thank you for the great feedback!
Author:
I was a patient of Dr Brain during the second pregnancy and he was the worst doctor I ever met in term of professionalism and care. I had my First baby with C- Section. On the first visit itself, he mentioned that he will deliver the baby via C section practice only since he can't wait in the hospital for the VBAC procedure. Hence, I decided to move to another physician after making a full and final assessment, but things won't stop there, his billing department started sending medical bills.
Author:
I enjoy going to my visits with Dr. Engano him and his staff are all very friendly and helpful. They are Great!. I would recommend family and friends to him, my mom is currently his patient as well he is verypatient and kind.
Thank you Vajeon!
Author:
I DIDN'T REALLY WANT A MALE DOCTOR FOR PRIVACY REASONS, BUT HAVING DOCTOR ENGGANO AS MY OBGYN WAS THE BEST DECISION I COULD HAVE MADE. HE IS VERY NICE AND PERSONABLE. WHENEVER I NEED AN APPOINTMENT HE IS AVAILABLE, AND NEVER OVER BOOKED. HE HAS BEEN MY OBGYN FOR MY LAST TWO CHILDREN AND HE AND HIS STAFF HAVE GIVEN ME A GREAT EXPERIENCE.
Thanks for the feedback Angelica!
Author:
Dr enggano , is a really great doctor.
Thank you Maria!
Author:
Awesome Doctor! Been going to Dr. Enggano for years for Gyn and now OB . Always listens and answers any questions you have and never rushes appointments . I always refer my friends and people that are looking for an obgyn Dr that cares . I highly recommend Dr.Enganno !
Thank you for the great feedback Jennifer!
Author:
Nice clean office. Friendly and accommodating staff. We were well taken care of. Check in was very easy each visit. Dr. Enggano was knowledgeable and experienced.
Thank you!
Author:
Dr. Enggano is so amazing! Answers all your questions & concerns. I had him as my doctor for my first born son and now will have my baby girl with him I'm so excited!
Thanks for your kind words Candy!
Author:
Dr.Enggano has made our first pregnancy experience great there's not a question he hasn't been able to fulfill. He's an outstanding doctor.
Thank you Aracelli!
Author:
Dr Enggano is a great doctor. He helped make my first pregnancy a beautiful experience and the c-section I was so scared of went smoothly. I had to go back all the way from Nigeria to have him deliver my second baby. If I get pregnant again, I'll definitely go to him. Thanks doc!
Thanks for the great feedback Oyebanke!
Author:
He's great! Serious but not too serious. Never made me feel uncomfortable. Knows what he's doing and doesn't try rushing me out the door at my appointments.
Thanks for the feedback Krista!
Author:
Always friendly, easy to talk to, and has made my first pregnancy very easy
Thanks Margaret!
Author:
My experience with Dr. Enggano has been excellent. He is always in a great mood, friendly and always answers without rushing.
Thanks for the great feedback!
Author:
I do recommend Dr Enggano he's a great doctor and explains everything great, he's very nice and polite
Thank you for the kind words Sandra!
Author:
Dr. Enggano is a great doctor, he is the first obgyn doctor that I have ever went too. Any questions that I have especially with this being my first pregnancy he answered and makes me feel comfortable. He really knows what he is talking about. I'll definitely keep going to Dr. Enggano. I would highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a doctor!
Thanks for the kind words Nicole!
Author:
Dr.Brian Enggano was recommended by a good friend. I am currently 31weeks and couldn't have asked for a better OB! I too highly recommend him as the Euless staff and him have made every step of the way stress free! He truly cares for each of his patients and I don't feel like a number when I'm there.
Thanks for the great feedback Kristyn!
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Enggano because he answers any questions or concerns I have without any issue and tries to be as helpful as he can. I find him a very easy doctor to talk to.
Thanks Jasmine!
Author:
I do recommend Dr.Enggano he is nice,kind and a very caring doctor.If I have questions he always answers without rushing. I have an 8 year old,and had 3 miscarriages. Me and my husband are blessed again and I am now 30 weeks and only god knows! I had never had 1 doctor throughout my entire pregnancy and i can honestly say this has been an amazing pregnancy.The dr & his assistants have been taking good care of me since my first visit until now.Thank you Dr.Enggano god bless you & your family.
Thanks Luz!
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Enggano.Dr Enggano and staff are friendly and polite always with good attitude they always answer questions i have.
Thank you for the kind words Mariela!
Author:
Always a good experience, staff is super friendly. I go in and out in no time. Office is always clean, really would recommend!!
Thank you Cesilia!
Author:
For this being my first baby I was looking for the right place to care for all my needs. Finally, I found MacArthur OB/GYN and Dr. Enggano as my doctor. He has been awesome and great staff too. Dr. Enggano makes you feel comfortable and never rushed. He always answers my questions and makes sure I have no concerns. When he walks in my waiting room, he always appears with a smile and ask how I've been feeling and how has my baby been. Thanks....
Thanks for the great feedback Adriane!
Author:
My experience with Dr. Enggano has been excellent so far. He always answers my concerns and never leaves me with questions. When he walks in my waiting room, he always come in with a smile on his face and is always in a good mood. He is very trustworthy and I feel so comfortable with him. I made know I picked the right doctor for my baby and me.
I'm glad you have had a great experience Nancy!
Author:
As it was my first baby I was looking for the right place to take care. Finally, I found MacArthur OB/GYN and Dr. Enggano as my doctor. He is awesome person as well as understandable to any questions and concerns for diverse patients. I became very happy having him as my doctor to treat, guide, and provide constant suggestions. Even if it was my first baby he did not let me feel that it was my first pregnancy. I would highly recommend Dr. Enggano for anyone who is seeking for OB/GYN.
Thank you Manisha!
Author:
Dr. Enggano is an awesome obgyn very attentive, informative and friendly. Thanks for being awesome!
Thanks Shachele! You are an awesome patient.
Author:
Dr. Enggano friendly and very approachable. Good bed side manner ??. Very knowledgeable.
Glad you enjoyed and are satisfied with your experience!
Author:
I WOULD DEFINITLY RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO FRIENDS. IN THE LAST VISIT DR. ENGGANO MADE ME FELT CONFORTTABLE, TROUGH OUT THE EXAMINATION PROCESS.
Thanks for your feedback Lucy!
Author:
Great doctor and great staff at Macartthur OBGYN. Makes you feel comfortable and never rushed. Would definitley recommend.
Thank you Brenda. You're the best!
Author:
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with Dr. Enggano and would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for an OBGYN. This was my first visit and Dr. Enggano made me feel most comfortable throughout the examination process.
Thank you!
Author:
I would definitely recommend this doctor to friends and family I had trouble finding a good doctor for my pregnancy till I finally get to MacArthur OBGYN AVAILABILITY IS PERFECT!!
Thanks Vanessa! I appreciate the great feedback.
Author:
My first child was born in NV. I was very nervous about finding an OB/GYN here in Texas. I read a few reviews on Dr. Enggano and decided I would give him a try. This is the best decision I could have made! He not only meets every positive review you read but goes beyond them! He is very understanding and does not ever make you feel rushed! answers all your questions and explains everything in simple terms! If this is what you want in a Doctor look no more ! P.s His staff are so nice and amazing!
Thank you for the great feedback Miranda! I appreciate it.
Author:
Very supportive my husband and I feel comfortable with him really sees about concerns with patients and listens.
Thanks for the kind words Alesia!