Psychiatry  |
Dr. Brian Earthman, MD
Dr. Brian Earthman, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Cedar Park, TX. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

11901 W Parmer Ln Ste 310

Cedar Park, TX 78613

• Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Earthman

Dr. Earthman's Experience

Dr. Earthman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

Dr. Earthman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Tx Med School San Antonio

Dr. Earthman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Earthman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Earthman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Earthman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Earthman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Earthman to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Earthman's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Cedar Park, TX |
I'm not sure why he has so much negative feedback. He was very helpful in my time of need and willing to work with me. He knew that I was unhappy on the meds the prior PA had prescribed to me and then gave me something I only had to take as needed. I was pleased with how professional he was and I plan to see him again now that I have insurance.
Austin |
Worst psychiatrist I've ever had, he left me crying and was condescending and rude to me. He will write you a prescription and be done with you on a good day.
Austin, TX |
Been a patient for 8 mo. & working to reduce lorazepam. Was down to 1mg/d from 3/mg+/d that was prescribed by another doctor after death of my husband. On my last visit Dr. E wrote pres. for ten 1mg tabs & advised I "focus on stopping lorazepam" & "do the best you can." He did not provide a step down plan. I attempted to follow advice: resulted in 2 ER visits (1 for a fall with injury requiring surgery & 1 for severe withdrawal symptoms). Am scheduled to see him again but seeking new doctor.
Austin, TX |
Would not recommend. Appointments consisted of a brief "So how are things?", then a prescription, then out the door in five minutes. He doesn't ask specific questions, doesn't tell you much about the medications unless you pester him, and doesn't get much information before he goes through his routine of upping your dosage and refilling your prescription.
Austin, TX |
I worked with Dr. Earthman for 2 years. He saved my life and solved what other doctors could never do. He does have a ridiculous cancelation policy (3 days), he will try to sell you on an energy device that costs $800, he spends less than 5 minutes with you - but he straightened out my meds and I will be forever grateful.
in Georgetown, TX |
Every visit was rushed and wrapped up within minutes. All Earthman does is write scripts without much explanation on how to take them. I called to change an appointment on Thurdsay at 2PM for a Monday visit...they require 3 days and don't count weekends. Because my appointment was Monday at noon I was only 2 hours short of the 3 days and they charged me for the visit. so I was 2.9 days. They didnt call to tell me I would be charged. And what is with his germaphobia; he will not shake hands
Austin, TX |
He has been treating me for over a year. He is professional, has a casual office setting and welcoming office. I would recommend him to a friend.
Round Rock, TX |
I respect most of his opinions but he's not very open minded. I went to him for a specific issue which not only was he unable (actually, kind of unwilling) to help me with due to his limited ideology, but he also suggested we change something totally separate that was already working and HAS worked for years now. Thanks to prior failures I'm aware of how potentially dangerous of a mistake it would be. It was mutually clear that we wouldn't be a fit and I'm glad he was up front about his plans.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Earthman, MD?
Are you Dr. Earthman?