Dr. Brian Dierckman, MD

Dr. Brian Dierckman, MD

41 reviews

Sports Medicine | Male | 37 years old

As a former Division I athlete, I fully understand the unique demands athletes place on their bodies, and how devastating injuries can be. I treat each and every athlete differently, as no single treatment is "perfect" for all patients. I am a very conservative doctor, and always consider conservative measures first. My ultimate goal is to get you back to the sport you enjoy as quickly and safely as possible using the most current and cutting edge techniques available.Read more

Southern California Orthopedic Institute
America's 100 Best Hospitals Award

Dr. Dierckman is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Dierckman's Experience

See how Dr. Dierckman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dierckman

Dr. Dierckman accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dierckman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Dierckman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dierckman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Dierckman
Dr. Dierckman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
in Camarillo, CA |
I had a labral tear in my right hip repaired by Dr. Dierckman in Jan 2017. I had the same procedure done in June 2014 on my left hip, so I had an idea what to expect. I discovered that the pain level following the procedure done by Dr. Dierckman was quite a bit less. I was only on prescrip pain meds for 3 days following the procedure. Additionally, my recovery is progressing at an amazing level, I have to force myself to use the crutches because I am not feel any pain as I walk 6 days post op
in Kokomo, IN |
Awesome Doctor!
Santa Barbara, CA |
I saw Dr. Dierckman after years of pain and multiple doctors telling me there was nothing wrong with my hip. He instantly diagnosed the problem and we scheduled the surgery. He went above and beyond expectation to make sure I was doing okay after surgery. I've seen a lot of doctors and I can't say I trusted any of them as much as I trust Dr. Dierckman. I'm so grateful to have him as my doctor.
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. D has been the first doctor that I not only trust but I believe when he tells me that he's going to help me. He treats me like a person rather than just a number he is incredibly friendly and professional and I cannot tell you how lucky I am that I found such a good doctor. For the past 15 years of my life and five surgeries later I've dealt with a lot of crap from doctors and various other things relating to my injury but Dr. D is the best thing that could've ever happened to me. Thank you
in Valencia, CA |
DR dierckman is a very kind and compationate Do
Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Dierckman answered all my questions before I had surgery. Immediately after surgery, he spoke to my family waiting in the lobby, provided photos of before & after my shoulder, explained and answered all their questions. My surgery went well. No infection, no drainage. Both facilities were clean & nice. Angie Martinez was also very helpful with scheduling my surgery around my work schedule. Would highly recommend Dr. Dierckman & his team!
in Glendale, CA |
I underwent biceps tendon repair by this amazing orthopedic physician, Dr. Dierckman. He takes time to explain the procedure and was very reassuring that recovery is on the way. The daily online follow-up is superb. Even though it is digital, it was personal and I was able to ask questions and get answers immediately. i highly recommend Dr. Dierckman for his knowledge, professionalism, and caring attitude.
in Santa Clarita, CA |
Dr. Dierckman has a great bed side manner and awesome knowledge as he understands hip injuries personally. I'm 2 weeks post-op from his hip replacement and couldn't be happier! I was concerned about his "youth", as I've never had a younger dr., but am SOOOO happy with his knowledge and expertise!!! He does have a new way of doing things, but it WORKS!!! Looking forward to having my other hip done soon by him and then back to my active lifestyle!!
in Thousand Oaks Ca |
Dr Dierckman is amazing . He communicates well and answered all my questions .Excellent bedside manor , provided me with options He was very calming and reassuring that he could help me . The surgery process went smoothly and effortlessly and felt like I was in the BEST care . I didn't have any brusing and the smallest incisions . He knows his stuff and would highly recommend him . His staff Angie and Marc were amazing as well .
in Castaic |
Knowledgeable! I was blessed to have had Dr. Dierckman treat me. Dr. Dierckman is not only anazing as a physician, but he also has a compassionate side that many doctors lack.
in West Hills, CA |
My left hip replacement surgery was successful with only oozing from the incision site. My pain is almost all gone. Now, 2 weeks after surgery, I will see him again to discuss the plan for the seroma (wound draining) so I can resume a normal life.
in santa clarita ca |
Not only is this Dr. HOT,,, lol but he is bright, and on the nose. I vote for him over Karzel anytime. Karzel screwed up my knee and Dierckman fixed me . He is great His staff is great, but I hate talking on Healthloop I like person to person communication
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Dierckman, took the time to explain what needed to be done and gave me options to consider what was best for my situation. He answered all my questions and listened to my concerns about having surgery. I knew what to expect going into surgery and was confident he would do all he could to fix my hip. My recovery has been fairly easy, better than expected.
in Northridge, CA |
Clearly explained my injury as well as what his recommendation was for repairing it. Friendly, easy to talk to.
Dr Dierckman did an outstanding job performing ortohscopic surgery on my left hip, I was up and walking around in four days with very little surgery pain. He diagnosed a issue that many other doctors have over looked for many years. He takes the time to go over in detail your condition and the best course of action. If you have any hip issues I highly recommend you see Brian before you have anyone else work on you. He is on Christmas list Ken
in Riverside, CA |
Compassionate and very personable. Explains your situation in detail.
in Simi Valley, CA |
Personable and easy to talk to. Explains everything. He's also an excellent surgeon.
in Canyon Country, CA |
I didn't just tear my meniscus, I shredded it. Dr. Dierckman was very clear that he could't repair it, just clean it up. He explained every thing clearly and there were no surprises. My recovery is still in process, but going much quicker then expected. I was off crutches with in a week, PT is making a huge difference.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Dierckman, MD?
Are you Dr. Dierckman?

Compare Dr. Dierckman

More Sports Medicine Specialists like Dr. Dierckman at Southern California Orthopedic Institute

Dr. Dierckman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dierckman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Dierckman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dierckman's Board Certifications

Southern California Orthopaedic Institute

Completed in 2012

University of Notre Dame

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Dierckman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dierckman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine