Dr. Brian Daines, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Daines

Facilities Contracted With IMS

5750 E Highway 90 Ste 200 Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

Dr. Brian Daines, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Sierra Vista, AZ and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Columbia College Of Phys & Surgeons in 2006 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Daines

Dr. Daines?
Dr. Daines' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Daines, MD
An excellent doctor for hip replacement surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I have received a new hip and 2 new knees from this great doctor. He is the best hip and knee surgeon in our area. He listens to your concerns and let's you make your own decision on surgery. It is up to you to decide if you want a better quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I selected Dr. Daines after 5 years of bilateral knee injections and physical therapy for arthritic knees. I could not walk a 100 yrds. From the first meeting I was impressed with the timely wait times, staff and Dr. Daines. He made my options very clear. I had the right knee replaced then three months later the left knee. 10 days after the left knee I was walking form 1/2 a mile to a mile pain free. He and his staff were very friendly ;and always responded to my questions within minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I forgot to mention how helpful Dr. Daines' staff was at Canyon Vista Hospital in Sierra Vista. Nursing staff and physical therapy staff at Canyon Vista Hospital were also wonderful. For every appointment but one, I only had to wait about 10 minutes which is remarkable and appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
Dr. Daines is a very good Orthopedic doctor. Very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
On March 6, 2019 Dr.Daines performed a tkr on my right knee at Canyon Vista hospital in Sierra Vista. I have never been more impressed by the quality and care and treatment! Dr. Daines explained the whole process and was honest enough to also explain any risks. The pre -op and post op care was great ! Every aspect was wonderful from billing to the nurses and the joint camp was invaluable! Dr.Daines was kind, caring and answered all my quick and concerns before and after. Within 2 weeks I was able to walk 1/2 mile and do things I haven’t been able to do for 20 years. I have recently him to anything who needs this procedure. I was truly blessed to have him and express total confidence in recommending him to any and everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
Dr. Daines fully explained my hip replacement surgery and quickly set my mind at ease. His reputation as a surgeon in Sierra Vista and surrounding areas is beyond reproach and he is renowned for his prowess in total hip and joint replacement. I highly recommend Dr. Daines and his staff for joint replacement surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I have never experienced such well organized and caring services than I did from the Bone and Joint Institute of CVMC under Dr. Daines' direction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
Dr. Daines was excellent. He explained things thoroughly and answered all my questions. He did an excellent surgery. Everything went exactly as he explained.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Daines, his staff and Canyon Vista Medical Center. First knee was replaced 18 months ago and the 2nd one 6 weeks ago. Dr Daines office scheduled all appointments preparing for surgery; joint camp was very helpful; I felt very well cared for in the hospital to include very good food. Dr Daines has a great bedside manner, is very caring and he listens to you! So great to have this kind of care and caring in Sierra Vista.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
Dr. Daines' professionalism is paramount in his practice. He replaced my hip and have had no pain or complications. His office is starting to run a little behind because he takes time with each patient and is getting more busy as his reputation grows. Excellence in Sierra Vista.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
Dr. Daines and his staff are professional and experienced. I had both knees replaced. If I had to do it over, I would not have waited as long as I did to get the surgery. Also, our new hospital, Canyon Vista Medical Center, was pleasant both stays. Professional nursing staff, single rooms, food was really good, and follow up visits with Dr Daines were local, and no need to drive all the way to Tucson. Yay!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I have had total knee replacement on both knees. Dr. Daines is an excellent surgeon and his bedside manner is wonderful. He tells you what he expects of you after the procedure in order to help you to fully recover. I am very comfortable with him as a doctor. He is always there if you need him. It's wonderful to finally find a caring doctor who really knows what he's doing. Trust him completely. I highly recommend him to everybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
For a year preceding meeting Dr. Daines strangers would come up to me seeing me struggle to walk with 2 canes and say "You need to go see Dr. Daines." Again and again people would tell me what a great job he did with hip replacements. When I finally got in to see him he replaced each of my hips about 6 months apart. He, his office, and Canyon Vista Hospital did a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I love Dr. Daines a lot he helped my mom back in 2015 and has become my doctor as well and would send people to him for knees and hips he has helped me a lot and would not go to anyone else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I was doing my orthopedic surgeries in Tucson,az,as I did not like the ones we had here.My good friend had her right knee done by Dr. Daines and I was so impressed I decided to give hime a try. That was the best decision I have ever made. I had my surgery on 9/19/18 and today 12/18/18 I am released for a year. I have no pain, I have my full range of motion back and I can jog again. Dr. Daines is excellent orthopedic doctor I recommend in Sierra Vista area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
Dr Daines was great. I had total knee replacement. He was very thorough in explaining what he was going to do and what I should expect after surgery. His follow-ups were comforting and he took the time to answer all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
Dr. Daines is just fantastic. He is a very caring Doctor and is always concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. He did both of my knees and I would not think of any body else to perform this surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
Dr Daines is everything you want in a doctor. He is thorough, compassionate, easy to talk to and takes time to explain so you understand. Could not have had a better outcome He gave me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Daines, MD?
I wish I would have met Dr Daines sooner, I would have had my knee replacement done then. If you're putting it off, don't, see Dr Daines. My experience from surgery to recovery was excellent! Fred Yilek
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Daines?

Brian Daines received his Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from Brigham Young University and his Medical Degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City. He completed his Orthopaedic Surgical Residency at the Un...

2012
2007
2006
2002

Dr. Daines accepts

Dr. Daines accepts the following insurance:

HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Daines' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Daines' Top Procedures and Conditions

Joint Pain

Dr. Daines treats Joint Pain more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Daines treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Osteoarthritis

Dr. Daines treats Osteoarthritis more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Daines treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle

• Torticollis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fracture

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Daines treats patients.

Compare Providers