Dr. Brian Costell, MD

Dr. Brian Costell, MD

Neurology | Male

We believe that every patient should received the personal care and attention that they deserve. Dr. Brian Costell and the Neurology Offices of South Florida take pride in the personalized care that we demonstrate.

Dr. Brian Costell, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Costell is affiliated with Delray Medical Center, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, West Boca Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs.

Dr. Costell's Experience

See how Dr. Costell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Costell

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Costell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Costell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Costell to family and friends
    Dr. Costell's Performance
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    Never met the Dr so this review is about the office staff.My daughter with MS was referred to the office for Lemtrada infusion,the office personnel called and made appointment for her to come in for a pre infusion visit,after waiting a month for the appointment we went today only to be told they don't take her insurance,they claimed they thought it was a different insurance but when I looked on the paperwork faxed over it had the correct insurance they were not even nice about it,
    in Boca Raton |
    Very unhappy with my office visit. Could not get an official diagnosis from another neurologist, so I came to Dr. Costell for a second opinion, which was a joke. He did not take my symptoms seriously and prescribed me Zoloft. A week later I was diagnosed with a mild form of Guillain barre syndrome. The DR who diagnosed me said, of course a young woman coming in with mild GBS symptoms would be diagnosed w/ anxiety. He thought I was anxious, but I was suffering from a systemic autoimmune disorder.
    in Miami, FL |
    I would highly recommend Dr. Costell to ANYONE. Both his office staff and himself very extremely efficient and professional! His level of knowledge, compassion and recommendations were greatly appreciated and spot on. I felt safe in his care.
    Boca Raton, FL |
    Dr. Costell is a wonderful neurologist. He is thorough and highly professional . He takes time to listen and he is a true gentleman. He treats his patients with the utmost respect . He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Castel to my family, to my friends or to anyone else in need of a neurologist
    in Boca Raton, Florida |
    Great doctor who listens
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    I was a new patient, busy as a new in-take, staff was very kind, Dr. C was the very first person to ask ' ME, how I felt, and said, u know your" body, so tell me.". He listened to ME, but I was so over whelmed, from Driving so far I lost focus. I have RRMS 4 18 years, and am 55. To this day of 2017 I don't meber much of what he said. I will say this he was quick, 2 fast 4 me, his MA Nicole, screwed up my scrip even though I was right in front of her , and had 2 correct her. ask 4 Carol only
    Oakland, ME |
    Dr. Costell treated both me and my husband. He was very knowledgeable and quite willing to discuss options with both of us. There is only one significant problem - his staff are horrible. They do not respond to email or voicemail, and seem to have no desire to assist patients. I don't know how to let Dr. Costell know that his staff are so horrible - there is no way to get through to him directly. We moved to another state, and I would not return to Dr. Costell if I ever returned to FL
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    The doctor was too quick to recommend surgery instead of trying other less invasive procedures like physical therapy. I don't think he paid attention to everything I was complaining about.
    in Coral Springs, Florida |
    Dr Costell was so helpful. I have seen many physicians and no one was able to help me until I came here. Thank you Dr. Costell I can finally live without pain on my face.
    Have you seen Dr. Brian Costell, MD?
    Are you Dr. Costell?

Dr. Costell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Costell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Costell has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Costell's Board Certifications

• Neurology

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Addiction
    • Alzheimer's Disease
    • Ataxia
    • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Bell's Palsy
    • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
    • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Meningiomas
    • Movement Disorders
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Myasthenia Gravis
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Neuromuscular Diseases
    • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
    • Parkinson's Disease
    • Pinched Nerve
    • Polyneuropathy
    • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
    • Restless Leg Syndrome
    • Seizure Disorders
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Stroke
    • Subdural Hemorrhage
    • Syncope
    • Temporal Arteritis
    • Thrombosis
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Traumatic Brain Injury

Tulane University Hospital

Completed in 2003

New York United Hospital Med Ctr

Completed in 2004

Dr. Costell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Costell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology