Dr. Brian Cooley, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Brian Cooley, MD 1600 Coit Rd Ste 401A Plano, TX 75075 Get Directions
Dr. Brian Cooley, MD
Dr. Brian Cooley, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Cooley is affiliated with Medical City Plano.

Dr. Cooley's Care Philosophy

I am committed to providing the highest quality medical care possible, and at the same time treating each patient with dignity and respect. I wish to serve the community through preventive medicine and educational programs. I treat each patient as an individual.

Dr. Cooley's Experience

See how Dr. Cooley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cooley

Dr. Cooley accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Cooley is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cooley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cooley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooley to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Cooley's Performance
Dallas, TX |
Scheduling a simple procedure is a nightmare. Receptionist tells you she did not receive your voicemail. Then, when all online forms are completed ad submitted, she says she did not receive a particular page. Then tells you she cannot take 30 seconds to take the info over the phone. Dr. Cooley just lost a patient.
I appreciate all feedback (good and bad) and I do apologize for this experience. The issues described in the review are not representative of how we want any patient treated. I'll be reviewing our phone communications with my office manager and making any needed adjustments to processes or training. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issue with the reviewer. If they are agreeable to that conversation, please call the practice at 972-758-5484 and leave me a message. Thank you.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Cooley is excellent. Very practical and easy to understand.
Allen, TX |
Dr Cooley is very professional and considerate. He explains the procedure that will take place and answers any questions that you may have. After the procedure, He goes over the results of the exam and provides pictures of the colon and explains any problem areas, if any. Makes recommendations on how to handle any concerns. Very pleased with Dr Cooley and his staff. They all are very considerate, polite and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Cooley.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Cooley was able to fit me in for an immediate consult to avoid a long wait, He explained absolutely everything, from the process moving forward to even confirming some of the things I had already gone through. He scheduled everything within days. I felt I knew exactly what was going on for the entire process. I would recommend his practice to anyone.
in Plano tx |
Dr Cooley and his entire staff are very professional, professional and dedicated to your health needs.
in Mcallen, TX |
Dr. Cooley is an excellent doctor. His communication skills and manner with patients is on par with the best. No one wants a colonoscopy or endoscopy. if the procedure is required, this is the man I would go to and recommend my friends and family to visit.
in Mckinney, TX |
Absolutely the GI doctor ever! I have been using Dr. Cooley for over 10 years and would not even consider using anyone else .
in Frisco, TX |
Very interested in my issues and getting them corrected. I have been to soooo many doctors and Dr. Cooley is the best and the only one seriously interested in helping me.
Plano, TX |
This was my third colonoscopy by Dr. Cooley. Dr. Colley always takes the time to review the results of the procedure to my wife and I following the procedure.
in Plano, TX |
This was my second colonoscopy and third procedure with Dr. Cooley. As always, his manner is professional and his medical knowledge most beneficial. Fortunately, I did not have any issues following any of my procedures but Dr. Colley, taking the time to explain both the process and the results gave me a peace of mind - and that is why I like Dr. Cooley.
in Plano, TX |
My experience was great considering how not fun preparing for a colonoscopy can be! Dr. Cooley greeted me before the procedure and spoke to my husband and me afterward. The staff was professional and efficient. It's not a fun procedure to prepare for, so the professionalism and expedient work of the staff make this necessary procedure easier to handle.
in Frisco, TX |
My mom, brother and sister in law all see Dr. Cooley and they strongly recommended him to me. I was extremely impressed with his bed side manners! He is very friendly, and took my concerns seriously. I had seen another GI before him, but was not too happy with the approach. I am working now with my new doctor Dr.. Cooley to get down to the bottom of my on going bloating problems hoping that I will finally find the relief I need!
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Colley since 1994. I have two daughters who have been a patient of Dr. Cooley since 1997. I also have a son-in-law who has been a patient since 1997. Needless to say all of us would not consider any other specialist but him for our Gastroenterology needs. Dr. Cooley and his staff excel in all of the detailed professional areas.
in Allen, TX |
I can honestly say that Dr. Brian Cooley, is the most empathetic, caring, and quality professional physician that a patient could have. He is truly the patient's advocate in every sense, always looking out for the best interest of his patients as he coordinates care with other physicians and staff. I know that he was crucial to saving my life as part of the coordinating team of physicians that were consulting with him, when I came into Medical Ctr. of Plano with a major GI Bleed. Thank You !!
in Mckinney, TX |
He was very attentive and thorough. Made me feel at little more at ease considering it was my first appointment . Looking forward to getting answers to my concerns. The most comfortable I have felt with a doctor in a long time.
in Plano, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Cooley for procedures since 2006. I recently went to see him in an office visit setting and was so pleased to rediscover how well he listened to my questions and concerns. What a refreshing and welcome change from my experience with other specialists.
New York, NY |
I was pleased with my first meeting with Dr. Cooley. He's personable and very knowledgeable.
in Allen, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cooley's for many, many years, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gastroenterologist. He has always made me feel comfortable and has always taken the time to listen to what I say. He also is thorough, but will not schedule unnecessary tests. His office staff is as caring and compassionate as he, which makes for a comfortable relationship from a patient's point of view. Thank you.
in Carrollton, TX |
The colonoscopy procedure went smoothly. The staff is well prepared and I felt like I was being card for with a competent group of medical professionals.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Cooley is not only one of the best-informed Doctors that I deal with but he is backed up by staff that makes me feel like family when I walk in his office. The term bedside manner is tossed around too often but Dr. Cooley makes me feel like I'm sitting down with a good friend discussing a problem and a solution. I have all the facts and understand his diagnosis and treatment plan. I highly recommend him and he is just the best Gastroenterologist I've ever met.
in Dallas, TX |
This was my first appointment with Dr. Cooley. He was very thorough in his questions and answers. He took time with me and was interested in everything about my health and symptoms that brought me there. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. The staff is outstanding as well.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Cooley, MD?

Compare Dr. Cooley

Dr. Cooley's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cooley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Cooley has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cooley's Board Certifications

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis

Parkland Meml Hosp/Dallas V

Completed in 1985

University Tx Health Science Center

Completed in 1988

Dr. Cooley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures