Dr. Brian Cohen, MD

Dr. Brian Cohen, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Brian Cohen, MD is an urology specialist in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill in 2002 and specializes in urology, neurourology & reconstructive surgery, and more.Read his story

100 Victoria Rd

Asheville, NC 28801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Cohen

See how frequently Dr. Cohen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Incontinence
Bladder Diseases
Urinary Disorders

Dr. Cohen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cohen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cohen "I have been in Asheville since 2008 and enjoy taking care of the people of Western NC. "

This content was provided by Dr. Cohen "As a urologist specializing in reconstruction and complex bladder issues, I enjoy listening to my patients, discovering their needs, and tailoring treatment options to best serve each individual. Very often, patients with bladder symptoms are unable to enjoy things which others may take for granted, and this impacts their quality of life. My job is to work with each person to discover what their needs are, and to offer treatments to improve their quality of life."

• Urology
  • Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Male Adult Urology
  • Neurourology & Reconstructive Surgery

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*
  • Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• U Nc Chapel Hill
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of North Carolina School Of Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
3.6
based on 20 total reviews (8 with comments)

Dr. Cohen's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Kodiak, Alaska
I fly all the way from Alaska to have my Urology work done here. Dr. Cohen is excellent. He is up on the latest techniques, efficient and effective with his interventions. I trust him completely. I recommend him with great confidence.
in Bristol, VA
Dr. Cohen and his staff are outstanding. The office staff is friendly, helpful and very accommodating. Usually I have waited less than 10 minutes and one time was called 5 minutes before my scheduled time! I chose Dr. Cohn because of his reputation after researching the internet for a urologist who...more
Dr. Cohen seems to genuinely care about his patients in a world where most medical professionals try to rush you out. I have been through several urologists throughout the years and I found him to be the best overall.
in Waynesville, NC
Dr. Cohen offered several possible interventions and helped me select the most appropriate. He has seen me for an office visit as often as I have needed without ever questioning my request for an office visit. I have trust in his surgical abilities as well as his in-depth knowledge of urological...more
in Asheville, NC
Took the time to listen, really listen to what I and my wife's questions were. Explanations were through, given in a language we could understand. Was up to date with recent development of my condition. Careful consideration was given for my other medical conditions (MS)

Are you Dr. Cohen?