Dr. Brian Coan, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

CARE Plastic Surgery 6216 Fayetteville Rd Ste 103 Durham, NC 27713 Get Directions
Dr. Brian Coan, MD
Dr. Brian Coan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Durham, NC. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Coan is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Coan's Experience

See how Dr. Coan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Coan

Dr. Coan accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Coan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Coan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Coan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coan to family and friends
Dr. Coan's Performance
in Chapel Hill, NC |
My experience with Dr. Coan and the rest of the staff at Care could not have been better. I felt comfortable and welcomed from the moment I stepped into the office. Dr. Coan really took his time talking to me and understanding what I was looking for. This is what set him apart from other surgeons in my eyes. The surgery itself went very smoothly. I am so glad that I chose to get plastic surgery and even more glad that I chose Dr. Coan as my surgeon. It is worth every penny - you won't regret it!
in Fort Bragg, NC |
I absolutely adore Dr. Coan and the staff at Care! You won't find a more polite and professional team. Dr. Coan more than exceeded my expectations. You won't find a more knowledgeable doctor anywhere. He's truly a pioneer in the field of plastic surgery.
Durham, NC |
I can't say enough good about Dr Coan, the office staff and CARE plastic surgery!! Dr Coan is so down to earth and listens so intently that you feel at such ease! He answers any questions you may have along the entire process! To see the results will make you want to flaunt your body across a stage! This is truly his gift! While transforming your body, he in turn transforms your self confidence! He is AMAZING!! Would recommend CARE Plastic Surgery to anyone, family or friend!!!
NC |
Breast implants and I couldn’t have asked for better results. I attribute these results to the best plastic surgeon ever! Dr. Coan is truly a gifted human. From our first meeting, he made me feel like he truly cared about what I wanted to look like after my surgery. This was, natural, side boob, and fullness at the bottom. Beautifully, Dr. Coan gave me all three. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is professional, caring, talented, and he has the highest credentials. Beyond satisfied.
in Rleigh, NC |
Dr. Coan performed a breast augmentation and lift for me, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have a very Type A personality and am very hard to please, but Dr. Coan exceeded all my expectations. He spent a ton of time with me during my consultation and pre-op appointments, as I was nervous about going under sedation and had a ton of questions about the procedure. The procedure went very well, and the recovery was much easier than I expected. The results are amazing!
Dr. Coan went above and beyond! I was very nervous about breast augmentation and from the time I walked into the office for my consultation him and his staff made me feel extremely welcomed and comfortable. I could not imagine a better surgeon or staff!
Chapel Hill, NC |
Dr Coan and his staff were friendly and informative. He recommended a Perfect Peel to address the dark spots, uneven skin tone and fine lines on my face. It's been just over 2 months since I had it done and I am extremely pleased with the results!
in Mebane, NC |
Never will I be able to put into words my gratitude for Dr. Coan and his work. As a 21 year old with size H "lobular" breasts, Dr. Coan was able to not only change my size, but also give me a more appealing shape. As you can imagine, I was nervous about the procedure, but I knew that it was exactly what I wanted to do. Dr. Coan and his nurse April were awesome and made me feel so comfortable! He did a phenomenal job and I will always be grateful for Dr. Coan and his team!
8 months post-op from breast reduction and lift.....couldn't be happier with my results. Perfection thank you to your wonderful team.
in Whitsett, NC |
Dr. Brian Coan and staff are truly the most caring group of medical professionals I have had the pleasure to know. They care about the whole person. Dr. Coan's skills are top notch. I would recommend him to anyone and would return to his practice should I ever find the need.
in Chapel Hill, NC |
Dr. Coan is the BEST! Care Plastic Surgery has the best patient care, bar none! From the minute I called Care to schedule my consultation to my 3 month post-op appointment, every single member of the Care team has treated me with respect, kindness, positivity, and warmth. The whole team has been with me through this entire journey and made it feel like a seamless transition. My expectations were exceeded in every aspect. If you have been thinking about plastic surgery, make the consultation!!
in Durham, NC |
My experience with Dr. Coan, at Care Plastic Surgery was awesome. His staff was wonderful and caring. From the receptionist who checked me in to the follow up email I received at the end of my visit, his office provides top-notch service and care. I am a happy patient and will continue to use and recommend, Dr. Coan.
in Cary, NC |
My overall experience working with Dr. Coan and his staff exceeded my expectations! My journey to looking and feeling better (more confident) was fully explained and supported by a best in class team. The outcome of my procedure is hard to believe. I cannot thank Dr. Coan and his staff enough for their dedication.
in Raleigh, NC |
My experience with Dr. Coan couldn't have been more wonderful from the kind office staff to Dr. Coans honest and attentive approach. After meeting with Dr. Coan for a consultation, I knew he was the one to perform my breast augmentation surgery. He was knowledgable and honest in his feedback and recommendations for me personally. He really took the time to explain all my options and I went into the surgery feeling confident and relaxed. The surgery itself was a pleasant experience (and actually
in Danville, VA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone who is looking for a breast augmentation! Dr. Coan and his staff have been so friendly and supportive ever since the first time I walked into his office. They have made me feel so comfortable during this entire experience, and I never felt like just another patient to them. Words cannot express just how pleased I am that I chose Dr. Coan to perform my breast augmentation surgery!!!!
in Durham, NC |
Absolutely the BEST surgeon in the area! His staff is AMAZING, caring, and very well knowledged within the field. Thanks to Dr. Coan and staff, I obtained ideal results during my revision. He is very honest, caring, and most importantly, he and his staff are there to help you each step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better practice! Highly, highly recommend CARE Plastic Surgery!
in Holly Springs, NC |
Words can not express my gratitude, excitement, and satisfaction I have for Dr. Coan with Care Plastic Surgery in Durham and his staff. After a year long weight loss journey and losing 100lbs Dr. Coan helped me transform my body and say goodbye to the old me and hello to the person I knew I always was under the extra skin. From my first phone call to his office until today the whole team has made me feel as if I am the only patient and my questions, and concerns are their number 1 priority!
in Durham, NC |
I have been seeing Dr Coan for several years and he and his staff are truly wonderful and they always make me feel welcome. He is a very skilled surgeon doctor and his gentle approach in consultations and with procedures always makes me feel at ease and cared for. I completely trust his suggestions and decisions as his professional integrity is excellent.
in Raleigh, NC |
From my consultation to follow up appointment Dr. Coan and his entire staff were great! I felt informed every step of the way and my results are excellent. I had a breast lift with reduction and I feel confident with my results. I would not look any further for a great doctor!
in Roanoke rapids NC |
I am beyond happy with my results from Dr.Coan! He gave me my dream body!!! Not to mention his staff is amazing!!!! This has been a great experience all around... if I ever had a question or concern before, during(lol) or after they immediately responded and made sure everything worked out for me! I can't stress it enough how great Dr.Coan and his whole staff at care plastic surgery are!!! I would highly recommend them! If your thinking about any cosmetic surgery I'm telling you just call !
in Durham, NC |
Dr. Coan is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. The professionalism and attentiveness at Care Plastic Surgery is phenomenal. I'm 4 months post Mommy Makeover and couldn't be happier with my results; sheer perfection! His staff is just wonderful and care so much about keeping me comfortable, clean and safe. Dr. Coan delivers results, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery. Care Plastic Surgery is the best in the Triangle, hands down!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
Are you Dr. Coan?

Compare Dr. Coan

Dr. Coan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Coan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Coan's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

• Czech
  • French
  • Italian

Dr. Coan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery