Dr. Brian Coan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Coan

CARE Plastic Surgery

2001 Weston Pkwy Cary, NC 27513

Dr. Brian Coan, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Cary, NC and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Coan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Coan

Dr. Coan?
Dr. Coan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Coan, MD
As a registered nurse and a patient with a history of complicated breast augmentation Dr. Coan exceeded my expectations. He listened to my needs and desires and explained the risk and benefits of breast augmentation so I was comfortable with his procedure. Dr. Coan is a master of his skill, I have the youthful breast I desired, the emotional weight of previous experiences are gone, and Dr. Coan and his team truly Care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
I want to think Dr Coan and his excellent staff for the care and service i received while a patient there. Well worth the drive from Chapel Hill to your office. I highly recommend anyone needing-wanting any plastic surgery to go to his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
The staff at Care Plastic Surgery; Tica, April, Lauren, Marion, Riri, Caitlin and of course, Dr. Coan are amazing! They are always quick to respond to me, and address any concerns I've had throughout the process and recovery. This was my 3rd procedure with the amazing Dr. Coan. My procedure was performed in their new top of the line surgical suite which is awesome! I couldn't be happier with my results and the care I have received from the Care Team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
Love love love my experience with Care staff and Dr Coan! There’s no real way to say how scary the beginning of this experience was me but after having my FIRST consultation, I was put at ease as if I was with family! I’m planning on returning for another procedure very soon! Everyone there exceeded my expectations abundantly! This is your life after all and I’m glad it was in the hands of Care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
He is the man! I recommend him 10 times over. Words can not express how please I am with his services
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
My experience with Dr. Coan and the rest of the staff at Care could not have been better. I felt comfortable and welcomed from the moment I stepped into the office. Dr. Coan really took his time talking to me and understanding what I was looking for. This is what set him apart from other surgeons in my eyes. The surgery itself went very smoothly. I am so glad that I chose to get plastic surgery and even more glad that I chose Dr. Coan as my surgeon. It is worth every penny - you won't regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
I absolutely adore Dr. Coan and the staff at Care! You won't find a more polite and professional team. Dr. Coan more than exceeded my expectations. You won't find a more knowledgeable doctor anywhere. He's truly a pioneer in the field of plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
I can't say enough good about Dr Coan, the office staff and CARE plastic surgery!! Dr Coan is so down to earth and listens so intently that you feel at such ease! He answers any questions you may have along the entire process! To see the results will make you want to flaunt your body across a stage! This is truly his gift! While transforming your body, he in turn transforms your self confidence! He is AMAZING!! Would recommend CARE Plastic Surgery to anyone, family or friend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
Breast implants and I couldn’t have asked for better results. I attribute these results to the best plastic surgeon ever! Dr. Coan is truly a gifted human. From our first meeting, he made me feel like he truly cared about what I wanted to look like after my surgery. This was, natural, side boob, and fullness at the bottom. Beautifully, Dr. Coan gave me all three. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is professional, caring, talented, and he has the highest credentials. Beyond satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?
Dr. Coan performed a breast augmentation and lift for me, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have a very Type A personality and am very hard to please, but Dr. Coan exceeded all my expectations. He spent a ton of time with me during my consultation and pre-op appointments, as I was nervous about going under sedation and had a ton of questions about the procedure. The procedure went very well, and the recovery was much easier than I expected. The results are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Coan?

Dr. Brian S. Coan is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).

...

• Czech
  • French
  • Italian

Dr. Coan accepts

Dr. Coan accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Coan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Coan's Top Procedures and Conditions

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Coan treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 51% of his peers

• Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gynecomastia
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery