Dr. Brian S. Coan, MD

Dr. Brian S. Coan, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

6216 Fayetteville Rd Ste 103, Durham, NC 27713 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Coan specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Durham, NC. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Coan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Coan's Experience

See how Dr. Coan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Coan

Dr. Coan accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Coan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Coan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coan to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Coan
Dr. Coan's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (49)
in Danville, VA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone who is looking for a breast augmentation! Dr. Coan and his staff have been so friendly and supportive ever since the first time I walked into his office. They have made me feel so comfortable during this entire experience, and I never felt like just another patient to them. Words cannot express just how pleased I am that I chose Dr. Coan to perform my breast augmentation surgery!!!!
in Durham, NC |
Absolutely the BEST surgeon in the area! His staff is AMAZING, caring, and very well knowledged within the field. Thanks to Dr. Coan and staff, I obtained ideal results during my revision. He is very honest, caring, and most importantly, he and his staff are there to help you each step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better practice! Highly, highly recommend CARE Plastic Surgery!
in Holly Springs, NC |
Words can not express my gratitude, excitement, and satisfaction I have for Dr. Coan with Care Plastic Surgery in Durham and his staff. After a year long weight loss journey and losing 100lbs Dr. Coan helped me transform my body and say goodbye to the old me and hello to the person I knew I always was under the extra skin. From my first phone call to his office until today the whole team has made me feel as if I am the only patient and my questions, and concerns are their number 1 priority!
in Durham, NC |
I have been seeing Dr Coan for several years and he and his staff are truly wonderful and they always make me feel welcome. He is a very skilled surgeon doctor and his gentle approach in consultations and with procedures always makes me feel at ease and cared for. I completely trust his suggestions and decisions as his professional integrity is excellent.
in Raleigh, NC |
From my consultation to follow up appointment Dr. Coan and his entire staff were great! I felt informed every step of the way and my results are excellent. I had a breast lift with reduction and I feel confident with my results. I would not look any further for a great doctor!
in Roanoke rapids NC |
I am beyond happy with my results from Dr.Coan! He gave me my dream body!!! Not to mention his staff is amazing!!!! This has been a great experience all around... if I ever had a question or concern before, during(lol) or after they immediately responded and made sure everything worked out for me! I can't stress it enough how great Dr.Coan and his whole staff at care plastic surgery are!!! I would highly recommend them! If your thinking about any cosmetic surgery I'm telling you just call !
in Durham, NC |
Dr. Coan is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. The professionalism and attentiveness at Care Plastic Surgery is phenomenal. I'm 4 months post Mommy Makeover and couldn't be happier with my results; sheer perfection! His staff is just wonderful and care so much about keeping me comfortable, clean and safe. Dr. Coan delivers results, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery. Care Plastic Surgery is the best in the Triangle, hands down!
Have you seen Dr. Brian S. Coan, MD?
Are you Dr. Coan?

Compare Dr. Coan

Plastic Surgery
Durham, NC 27713

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Coan's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine

Duke University Hospital

Completed in 2008

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Coan has no media or publications listed.

• Czech
  • French
  • Italian

Dr. Coan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Coan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Coan

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Coan's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Coan

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients