Dr. Brian S. Coan, MD

Dr. Brian S. Coan, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 42 years old

Dr. Coan specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Durham, NC. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Coan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Coan's Experience

See how Dr. Coan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Coan

Dr. Coan accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Coan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Coan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coan to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Coan
Dr. Coan's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (52)
in Durham, NC |
My experience with Dr. Coan, at Care Plastic Surgery was awesome. His staff was wonderful and caring. From the receptionist who checked me in to the follow up email I received at the end of my visit, his office provides top-notch service and care. I am a happy patient and will continue to use and recommend, Dr. Coan.
in Cary, NC |
My overall experience working with Dr. Coan and his staff exceeded my expectations! My journey to looking and feeling better (more confident) was fully explained and supported by a best in class team. The outcome of my procedure is hard to believe. I cannot thank Dr. Coan and his staff enough for their dedication.
in Raleigh, NC |
My experience with Dr. Coan couldn't have been more wonderful from the kind office staff to Dr. Coans honest and attentive approach. After meeting with Dr. Coan for a consultation, I knew he was the one to perform my breast augmentation surgery. He was knowledgable and honest in his feedback and recommendations for me personally. He really took the time to explain all my options and I went into the surgery feeling confident and relaxed. The surgery itself was a pleasant experience (and actually
in Danville, VA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone who is looking for a breast augmentation! Dr. Coan and his staff have been so friendly and supportive ever since the first time I walked into his office. They have made me feel so comfortable during this entire experience, and I never felt like just another patient to them. Words cannot express just how pleased I am that I chose Dr. Coan to perform my breast augmentation surgery!!!!
in Durham, NC |
Absolutely the BEST surgeon in the area! His staff is AMAZING, caring, and very well knowledged within the field. Thanks to Dr. Coan and staff, I obtained ideal results during my revision. He is very honest, caring, and most importantly, he and his staff are there to help you each step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better practice! Highly, highly recommend CARE Plastic Surgery!
in Holly Springs, NC |
Words can not express my gratitude, excitement, and satisfaction I have for Dr. Coan with Care Plastic Surgery in Durham and his staff. After a year long weight loss journey and losing 100lbs Dr. Coan helped me transform my body and say goodbye to the old me and hello to the person I knew I always was under the extra skin. From my first phone call to his office until today the whole team has made me feel as if I am the only patient and my questions, and concerns are their number 1 priority!
in Durham, NC |
I have been seeing Dr Coan for several years and he and his staff are truly wonderful and they always make me feel welcome. He is a very skilled surgeon doctor and his gentle approach in consultations and with procedures always makes me feel at ease and cared for. I completely trust his suggestions and decisions as his professional integrity is excellent.
in Raleigh, NC |
From my consultation to follow up appointment Dr. Coan and his entire staff were great! I felt informed every step of the way and my results are excellent. I had a breast lift with reduction and I feel confident with my results. I would not look any further for a great doctor!
in Roanoke rapids NC |
I am beyond happy with my results from Dr.Coan! He gave me my dream body!!! Not to mention his staff is amazing!!!! This has been a great experience all around... if I ever had a question or concern before, during(lol) or after they immediately responded and made sure everything worked out for me! I can't stress it enough how great Dr.Coan and his whole staff at care plastic surgery are!!! I would highly recommend them! If your thinking about any cosmetic surgery I'm telling you just call !
in Durham, NC |
Dr. Coan is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. The professionalism and attentiveness at Care Plastic Surgery is phenomenal. I'm 4 months post Mommy Makeover and couldn't be happier with my results; sheer perfection! His staff is just wonderful and care so much about keeping me comfortable, clean and safe. Dr. Coan delivers results, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery. Care Plastic Surgery is the best in the Triangle, hands down!
Have you seen Dr. Brian S. Coan, MD?
Are you Dr. Coan?

Compare Dr. Coan

Dr. Coan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Coan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Coan's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

• Czech
  • French
  • Italian

Dr. Coan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.