Dr. Brian Clay, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Brian Clay, MD
Dr. Brian Clay, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Clay is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Clay's Experience

See how Dr. Clay's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clay

Dr. Clay accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Clay is now accepting new patients
    Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center757 Westwood PLZ
    Los Angeles, CA 90095
    (310) 825-9111Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Clay has admitting privileges.

Dr. Clay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clay to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Clay's Performance
      GOOD
    Skokie, IL |
    This doctor has no business interacting with human beings. He has a bedside manner of a rock, and didn't understand why I was feeling what I was feeling after an injection he gave me that did absolutely nothing...in fact, in made matters worse. A chiropractor correctly understood why I was feeling a pulsating radiating feeling in my hip after an epidural injection. This guy has no sensitivity whatsoever. In fact, he's the opposite of sensitive if you can imagine that in a doctor.
    Dr. Clay took time to listen to my concerns and was very compassionate. He explained the nature of my condition in exquisite detail and entertained all of my questions. I appreciated that he opted for a more conservative approach with my treatment as well. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
    Palatine, IL |
    DR. Brian Clay helped me with my arthritis in my foot I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends Also he is very kind and loving
    in IL |
    First patient of the day and he was a half hour late...looking out the window, I saw him walking in the back door....waited another 15 minutes before he came into my room. To my surprise, the time I spent waiting, was not for him to get up to date with my case! He never read my medical history or test results! During the consult, there were three "red flags" he should have know and was completely unaware. Twice, his tone of voice was very rude, when he disagreed with other doctors' comments.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr. Clay is patient, effective, and put me at ease about my condition. I am grateful that he is so knowledgeable that he pinpointed my condition and started treatment to relieve my pain and suffering . GOD bless you Dr. Clay. He has old school approach with modern methodology. He listens.
    Have you seen Dr. Brian Clay, MD?
    Are you Dr. Clay?

Dr. Clay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol

Dr. Clay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Baclofen Pump Therapy