Dr. Brian Chou, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Wellspire Medical Group, Humble, TX 17903 W Lake Houston Pkwy Ste 201 Humble, TX 77346 Get Directions
Dr. Brian Chou, MD
Dr. Brian Chou, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Humble, TX. He is 36 years old. Dr. Chou is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.

Dr. Chou's Experience

See how Dr. Chou's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chou

Dr. Chou accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Chou is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chou has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chou to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Chou's Performance
in Spring, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Chou for over a year. We have good give-and-take discussions at my appointments that has led to my understanding more about the methods and meds he prescribes for me. We do not always see eye-to-eye on the path forward for my diabetic care, but we work on it together. I am encouraged that when I follow his directions I move toward a future with zero diabetes meds. He willingly considers a holistic approach to my diet that includes "alternative" foods and timing.
in Humble, TX |
I see Dr. Chou for my Thyroid condition and he is one of the best doctors I have seen, he helps me understand my condition and the medication I take. I am the kind of person who is picky about who I see and I am glad I see him, he is amazing.
in Porter, TX |
Dr. Chou is fantastic spent so much time with me in the room. Didn't push medication at me. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!!
in Spring, TX |
I would not recommend this Dr to anyone not even my worst enemy. I have diabetes and he is my NEW Endocrinologist and he refused to refill a script that is extremely important to my health and refused to fill it until I see him. I cant get in to see him for a month a 1/2. That is unacceptable.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Chou is very thorough; particularly on your first visit. You don't feel rushed and he goes through your health history with fine detail. I think he is pretty set on how he feels about what his patients need to do and maybe should spend more time talking about their lifestyles and age, rather than pushing his agenda. I know he is about fitness but not all of us can do the things he suggests.
He was very egotistical and would hardly listen to what I said. His attitude was almost rude to a point and I would never trust him. He told me that me wanted to change one of my medications because he thought it was not the right one for me. When I went to pick up the medication the druggist asked me if I really wanted to get off my blood pressure medication!!! Really??? The druggist told me that he would tear up the prescription that he sent. Will never go back!!!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Chou, MD?
Are you Dr. Chou?

Compare Dr. Chou

Dr. Chou's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Chou has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chou's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Goiter
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thyroid Disease

Dr. Chou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Chou does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chou and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.