Dr. Brian Chilelli, MD

Dr. Brian Chilelli, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
34 reviews

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Brian Chilelli, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Warrenville, IL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Chilelli is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital....See Less

Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

• LifeSynch
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Chilelli

Dr. Chilelli's Experience

Dr. Chilelli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Chilelli does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bone Cancer

• Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Northwestern University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Northwestern University
  • Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Program-Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Chilelli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chilelli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chilelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chilelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chilelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chilelli to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Chilelli's Performance
in Geneva, il |
Dr Chilelli did my rotator cuff repair and I could not be more pleased with the results. Six months post op I have no pain, full strength and full range of motion. He is a fantastic surgeon.
in Aurora, IL |
Dr. Chilelli took care of my knee which had been giving me issues for awhile. I had excruciating knee pain that I was dealing with day to day. I ended up needing an extensive surgery, as I had a patellar cartilage tear, & was essentially bone on bone from the lack of my medial meniscus. On 12/2/16, I had an autologous chondrocyte implantation and meniscal transplant. I am a nurse, and am currently able to work on my feet all day. The pain is essentially gone! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!!!!
in Saint Charles, IL |
After destroying my ACL, tearing the meniscus in two places, and spraining my MCL, I was worried my knee would never be the same. From the initial appointment all the way to now my 6 month follow up, Dr. Chilelli has been a true professional and has reassured me the entire time. My knee feels great and I cannot thank Dr. Chilelli and his staff for the excellent care they have provided.
in Elgin Illinois |
Very helpful. Did a great job with surgery
in Elgin. Il |
Very personable,took time to explain procedure and answer all questions. Felt very comfortable with his care and concern.
in Naperville IL |
I love this man!!! He fixed my torn labrum and I no longer have any pain! Highly recommend!
in St Charles |
He is very nice and knowledgeable about medical topics. The surgery went very well and I am pleased with the results.
Geneva |
If you want to waste your money go and see this doctor. He rushed in and out of my room the first time I saw him. I gave him another chance and he was even more dismissive. What happened to good doctors who actually speak to their patients and explain things on a level patients understand. When I asked him a question he got super defensive then said his assistant will be in to explain everything about next steps and walked out. After 2 visits I still have no idea why I'm in so much pain.
in Aurora |
Fantastic guy and surgeon. I was very confident and comfortable with him performing the surgery. Feels like I was never injured in the first place after everything healed!
in Batavia, Il |
Dr Chilelli was outstanding. I had a severe open, compound ankle fracture, he operated right away, repaired everything. I spent two months in the rehab center and two months of outpatient physical and am running around and pain free. I attribute my great recovery to his skill as a surgeon.
in Cicero,ill |
Had an amazing experience since day one with dr. Chilelli and his staff. It's a very clean and organized practice. His experience shows through the options he gives through the visit, always to make sure he advises the best outcome. His staff and self go over and beyond to assure all questions are answered and your experience is well catered. And over all most importantly successful at the work he does. Highly recommended.
Aurora, IL |
Dr. Chilelli did an excellent job on my shoulder! My shoulder feels fantastic! Would definitely recommend him to family and friends!!
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent doctor. Explains everything in detail and clarify' with terminology that is understandable. Answers all questions and encourages questions. Post Surgery results have exceeded expectations to this point.
This doctor is amazing! I recently had knee surgery and am extremely happy. He is caring, compassionate, and has an excellent bedside manor. Can't say enough! I highly recommend him!
Lisle, IL |
I WAS A PATIENT AND HAD SURGERY AT OAD IN THE PAST, THE PREVIOUS COMPANY NAME BEFORE NORTHWESTERN BOUGHT. MY FAMILY GOES THERE AS WELL. THE STAFF AND DOCTORS ARE GREAT. MY LATEST APPOINTMENT, AND FIRST WITH DR CHILELLI, WAS THE WORST. THIS DOCTOR MAY BE A GREAT SURGEON AND THAT'S WHY HE WAS HIRED, BUT HIS TREATMENT OF PEOPLE IS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN BY A DOCTOR. HE IS NOT GOD. HE IS NOT PERFECT AND NEEDS TO LOOSEN UP AND LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS, NOT ASSUME. I WILL NEVER RETURN BECAUSE OF HIM.
My family member recently had surgery with Dr. Chilelli. He has been so accommodating and caring since the first time he walked in the room. We appreciate his bedside manner and the time he spent explaining our diagnosis and treatment plan. On a few occasions I have had questions regarding my family members care. I always receive a prompt call back by his assistant Andrea, She is awesome. She knows exactly how to put my mind at ease.
Glen Ellyn, IL |
I went to him because it was the only doctor available on short notice and other Dr's in the practice I've seen have been great. He has only been practicing for 2 years...his ability to talk to a patient is less than bar. He needs to work on his communication skills and not come off like a cocky med student. His diagnosis and recommendations may be correct for my condition, however, l will not continue seeing him just because of how his demeanor is and how he treated me.
in Warrenville, IL |
Dr. Chilelli is an awesome Orthopedist. He is caring and compassionate and very knowledgeable. I feel confident going to his office and have no reservations that I am receiving the best care possible. I appreciate the time he spends with me when I'm in his office and the time he takes to explain my condition. I highly recommend this physician.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Chilelli, MD?
Are you Dr. Chilelli?

Winfield, IL 60190
Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
300 Randall Rd
Geneva, IL 60134

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Chilelli at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

Dr. Brian Steinke, MD