Dr. Brian Cherry, DMD

Dr. Brian Cherry, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Brian Cherry, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Greenville, SC and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina / College Of Dental Medicine in 2003 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.Read his story

225 Halton Rd Ste B

Greenville, SC 29607

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Cherry

Dr. Cherry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cherry "Dr. Cherry was raised in Greenville, SC and attended Riverside High School. He then went on to further his education in biochemistry and biology at the College of Charleston. After completing dental school at the Medical University of South Carolina in 2003, he moved to Boston to complete specialized training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Boston University Medical Center.He met his wife, Dr. Lisa Cherry, in Boston while she was also completing dental training in the field of pediatric dentistry. For this reason, both Drs. Cherry are fond of the Boston area and go back to visit whenever possible.After the completion of his specialized training in Boston in 2007, Dr. Cherry moved back to South Carolina and joined an established private practice in the Columbia area. It was there that Dr. Cherry honed many of his skills in oral surgery in preparation for owning his own practice one day.In 2011, Dr. Cherry moved his growing family back to the Greenville area where he continued to practice oral surgery until opening his own practice in the fall of 2014. He feels privileged to be serving the needs of patients in this community where he feels so deeply rooted.Dr. Cherry enjoys spending quality time with his family and friends, including his wife, Lisa, and their two children, Elizabeth (5) and Connor (3). He also has passion for sporting events, especially those involving golf and soccer.Dr. Cherry is Board Certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and belongs to a number of specialized oral surgery organizations on both local and national levels. He is currently the Treasurer of South Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is also a staff member of the Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital system."

This content was provided by Dr. Cherry "Our practice recognizes the importance of educating our patients in all facets of their treatment. We make sure to take the time to discuss the questions and concerns of each patient to arrive at the best decision for their overall health and wellness."

2  Practice Areas

• Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• College Of Charleston
  • None
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • None
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Cherry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cherry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cherry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cherry's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cherry to family and friends

Dr. Cherry's Performance

Dr. Cherry Says:
"

Please refer to our website cherryorchardoralsurgery for testimonials.  Thank you!

"

My regular dentist tried to pull my tooth, but couldn't get it out. They called over to Cherry Orchard and they were able to see me right away. Dr. Cherry had my tooth out in less then two minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Cherry and his staff. Allison is my favorite!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had to have several teeth pulled and I was very nervous about it. Dr. Cherry and his staff answered all my questions and were so patient with me. I appreciated their bed side manner and it made me confident that I was at the right place! Thanks again!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He let me get so infected it went to my bone ! I now have permanent damage . Hospitalized 7 days! PICC line and 8 weeks of infusion! Cherry pits! They hurt!! Stay away from this arrogant .....
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Dear Madame, we here at Cherry Orchard Oral Surgery cannot find you as a patient of record for quality control. We sympathize with your condition, but please let us know if our office can be of service to your needs. Thank you.

Dr. Cherry and his staff are amazing! They made me feel at ease while doing a great job. My family has found their forever oral surgeon ?

Thank you!

I was very nervous about my procedure. Dr. Cherry took the time to walk me through the whole thing. He and his staff were very friendly and comforting. I have no hesitations taking my children to him for their wisdom teeth next month. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

Thank you for your review!