Dr. Brian Cauff, MD

Dr. Brian Cauff, MD

Pediatric Hematology & Oncology  ·

Dr. Brian Cauff, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in pediatric hematology & oncology.Read his story

JDCH Center of Cancer and Blood Disorders

• Memorial Healthcare System
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Cauff

Video

See how frequently Dr. Cauff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sickle Cell Disease
high
Blood Disorders
Cancer

Dr. Cauff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cauff's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cauff "Associate Medical Director, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Services I'm a pediatric hematologist-oncologist, specializing in childhood blood disorders and cancer. I've always been interested in pediatrics. As a medical student, I had the opportunity to attend a camp for children with chronic medical conditions and really enjoyed my time with and exposure to cancer patients. That experience led me to a career in pediatric hematology-oncology. What I most enjoy about my specialty is the bond that is formed over time between me and my patients. It's also very rewarding to be able to help people navigate a very scary time in their lives. My patients almost always are the light that leads their parents and families along a difficult journey. In most cases, moms and dads are able to manage the situation not "for their kids," but "because of their kids." And I love to witness that. I want my patients and their families to know that I'm very committed to my job and that I do my best to treat each of my patients individually and devote to them the time they deserve. I'm proud of the impact I've had on my patients and their families, beyond just treating a disease. Childhood cancer research is a near and dear cause to me. I've helped raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and shaved my head in support of the St. Baldrick's Foundation, an organization dedicated to funding childhood cancer research. When I'm not at work, I enjoy spending time with my wife, kids and family."

• Pediatric Hematology & Oncology

• University Miami School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Cauff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cauff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cauff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cauff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cauff to family and friends
18 total reviews

Dr. Cauff's Performance

Are you Dr. Cauff?

More Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialists like Dr. Cauff at JDCH Center of Cancer and Blood Disorders