Dr. Brian Burrough, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 45

Pain Medicine

Dr. Brian Burrough, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Broward Health North. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Brian Burrough, MD

Florida Spine Specialists

670 Glades Rd Ste 200 Boca Raton, FL 33431
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Burrough with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Burrough's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burrough

3.1

I first met Dr. Burrough one year ago today. I literally could not walk without the aid of a cane plus grasping for additional support from a wall, counter, parking meter, car, etc. I thought I needed a shot in my lower spine to alleviate pain and stiffness and (I thought) problems with my legs coming from my lower back. Dr. Burrough correctly diagnosed the problem as cervical – which stunned me since I had no pain in my neck at all. After an MRI showing that the spinal cord was close to being severed in my neck, he referred me to his partner, Dr. Saville, and I had a cervical laminectomy which literally saved me from being a paraplegic. I have continued to see Dr. Burrough and his partner Liz Moore for the past year, and I cannot say enough good thinks about them. Both are very straightforward in talking to me about my condition, explaining things in terms I can easily understand, and discussing what next steps ought to be. I trust them completely and would immediately refer
Robert Shepherd – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
My husband went to Dr. Burroughs..He only recommends procedures. My husband had an ablation on the nerve endings in his back. Went for a follow up, never saw the Dr. saw his PA for 10 minutes and she charged $500! Absurd! She then recommended an epidural which he agreed to. The Dr. did the procedure and again, never saw the Dr. for a follow up! He was still in a lot of pain, no medication for pain, but his PA made an appointment for him with a surgeon that is associated with them. When I called to speak with the Dr. , I was told he wouldn’t return my call because we cancelled the appointment with the surgeon! Do not use this Dr. He only wants to do procedures! We have told many people to beware of this practice, and told our story to the Dr, who recommended him!
L. L. – Jun 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
Very caring and knowledgeable. I like him (and his staff) ... they are friendly and accommodating! In just a few minutes after treatments, I am pain free for as long as a year!!!!! Getting an appointment is never problem!
Mary1daful – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
Dr Burroughs is wonderful. Appointments are easy. Staff terrific. Liz is a great help and keeps Dr Burroughs up to date. Dr Burroughs has been a tremendous help. He explains what is going on before, during, and after procedures.
JoAnne casen – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
He was very professional and did an excellent!!!
Teri Fainberg – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
I HAVE FOUND DR. BRIAN BUROUGH TO BE A VERY CARING, SYMPATHETIC AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN. I HAVE NEVER FELT RUSH AND HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY WITH MY PAIN. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
Jacob F. – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
Needs to be more interested in patient and explain exactly what the procedure will hopefully accomplish. Very impersonal.
Lisa Tannenbaum – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
This doctor is so horrible. He caused permanent nerve damage after injections. I never had this happen before. He has no idea what he’s doing. He shouldn’t be treating patients. He is arrogant and doesn’t care if he hurts you. He gas lights the situation and tries to blame the patient. Why is he still practicing. The reviews are so scary.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
I feel that the staff really takes an interest in me as a patient. The front desk people are courteous. The assistants listen to you. Liz is a sincere nurse practitioner. Dr. BURROUGH is honest and will try his best to help you manage your pain. Both my husband and I have recommended Dr. BURROUGH to our friends and they appreciate his service.
Ina Klein – Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
DDr. Burroughs is the best! When my back goes out, he has even worked me into his schedule so that Incoul get immediate relief. When he does an epidural, you do not have until another visit, he does it right then. I love him and his staff. He is the best!!
Judy Garber – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
MR BRIAN BURROUGH IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFETIME. HE TREATED ME RUDELY AND HIS ACTIONS I FEEL WERE UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL. I CANNOT BELIEVE HE IS LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN FLORIDA. I HAVE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FL DEPT OF HEALTH. MR BURROUGHS IS SOMEONE I CANNOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE UNLESS I WANTED TO PURPOSELY HAVE THEM TREATED LIKE I WAS. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS. NO ONE WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE I WAS BY MR BURROUGHS.
  • Long wait times
Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
The first time I met Dr Burroughs he was all business and seemed to lack a bedside manner. The more I have seen him the better I feel around him. His treatment for me has always been excellent. I am very comfortable around him and his staff. Front desk is chatty on their phones istead of attending to patients. The only unpleasant experience I have had there is when i went in for my appointment and they said I wasnt down for that day. I had to wait three hours to see Dr. Burroughs becasue of their clerical error when had nothing to do with my protocol with the doctor.
Billie Masoka – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
Dc Burrough almost killed me. I asked him to stop during the procedure, and he sated that this is not murder, and he continued with a blanket over my head. When he was injecting me with the medication it felt like poisin, something I never felt before. Than when he ablated the first nerve it felt like he was ablating a vital nerve in which almost caused my death and makes me fight daily for surrivial. I asked him to stop, and he stated that this is not murder, but to alleviate the pain. He was wrong the pain got worse ten times worse than after the car accident and it felt he infected me with a contaminated vile. I have gone to see 2 other doctors and have had no such experience. no unecessary damage or poisinning. This doctor should be investigated. He possible even caused an early death of one of his patients and almost mine as I daily struggle to stay alive after what he did to me....
Sebastian Lecaros in Pompano, FL – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
Terrible. He almost paralyzed me. It felt like that was his intention after he poisened me with a contaminated vile.....
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
I saw Dr. Burrough several times for treatment of migraines. He did nerve blocks in my head, which worked wonders. It is the only thing that has offered me long-lasting relief from my headaches (and even took away acute migraines). I couldn't be happier with the results, and I highly recommend Dr. Burrough.
Brandy H – Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
Dr. Burrough has treated me for the past 4 years. I have always felt comfortable with his medical expertise, and the procedures he has performed. He recently implanted a lumbar spacer which was completely successful. However, I had a negative reaction to the tape adhesive. He contacted me daily to check on my status and could not have been more professional or caring. I am now able to walk without a cane. I would highly recommend Dr. Burrough without reservations to anyone in back pain.
Becca H in Boca Raton, FL – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
I don't usually leave reviews, but when you find a doctor who treats you with respect and always thoroughly explains things, it's worth taking the time. I highly recommend Dr. Burrough and appreciate all of his help.
Nikki S. in Miami, FL – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
This doctor doesn't care about his patients only $$$$ he said the procedure will take 30 min and 95% pain will go away, took him 3 hours for the surgery and he couldn't move and he got worse passed from infection on his kyphoplasty.
Anto Arden Boyajian in 20138 south key dr , FL – Jan 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
Dr. Burrough has helped me enormously. Since seeing him my back pain has been almost non-existent. He takes his time and explains things so you can understand. There are times when I see his PA instead of him which I wish I would be informed about when making an appointment. His PA is very good, but I still like seeing the doctor.
Jo B. in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?
Excellent Doctor and staff! He took the time to go over details of my low back MRI in a way i could understand and went over all possible treatment options. I felt very comfortable and pleased with the office staff. Honest and really genuine guy.
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Burrough, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Burrough?