Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Brian Buckley, MD
Dr. Brian Buckley, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bluffton, SC. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Medical Assoc Of The Lowcountry

75 Baylor Dr Ste 155

Bluffton, SC 29910

Learn about Dr. Buckley

Dr. Buckley's Experience

Dr. Buckley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • SUNY Upstate Med Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • St Josephs Hosp Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • St Josephs Hosp Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Buckley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buckley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buckley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buckley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buckley to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Buckley's Performance
Vero Beach, FL |
A careful, thoughtful, skeptical diagnostician who with only eyes and fingers identified the causes of two separate complaints that several previous doctors, who ordered all sorts of scans and diagnostic tests, failed to find. Initial consultation with him was nearly an hour, during which he slowly moved about, listening, palpating, observing, checking and asking questions. Old school approach, up to date knowledge. I feel quite luck to have found him.
Bluffton, Sc |
Always a good experience. I liked this doctor because of his sense of humor. He was never acting in a superior manner. Sorry he is retiring. Will miss him.
in Bluffton, SC |
I was not happy with this Doctor. I was there for 2 visits, both times I heard him talking out side my door with the nursing staff about me. Did not follow up on my medical testing. My most recent disaster was one of my prescriptions needed filled. The Doctor was on vacation and no one in this group would assist me in getting one of the other Doctor's in the group to fill it. This medication is vital to my health. One staff member stated "it was not her problem". Glad he is retiring.
Okatie, SC |
Reaching office nurse was outrageously difficult. Left 3 messages with nurse before calling me back. Front office friendly but waited 10 min to check in. Not sure I want to stay with practice due to the rushed, impersonal and unreliable behind the scenes staff. This overshadowed my experience with the doctor. A shame as it reflects poorly on the physicians who work there. If first impressions are lasting, I was very disappointed. Don't really know how I feel about doctor. Too much other stuff.
in Bluffton, SC |
Unfortunately it was a very bad experience. He was not honest in telling me what he does or does not do....When confronted he took his time to call in my prescription...took several days and I had to call back to remind him.....talked bad about the help in the office....I feel he is just loking for the ez way out....I have moved on
Okatie, SC |
Office staff is terrible and unprofessional. The office is small yet during normal office hours there is at least a ten minute wait to speak to someone and that's if it doesn't go directly to VM. On top of that the phone listed online doesn't work so just to call them you have to search to find the number. Do they want to stay in business. All this is direct reflection of how dr Buckley runs his practice.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
Office waiting time is minimal. MD takes time to talk with me and he listens. Makes life style change suggestions, I like this as I'm not a huge fan of pills. I would recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Buckley, MD?
Are you Dr. Buckley?