Dr. Brian Boyd, MD

Hospice & Palliative Medicine •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Boyd

Brian J W Boyd MD Inc

1140 W La Veta Ave Ste 410 Orange, CA 92868

Dr. Brian Boyd, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Orange, CA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School in 1983 and specializes in hospice & palliative medicine and neurology.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Boyd accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Boyd treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Boyd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Boyd

3.0

Dr. Boyd?
Dr. Boyd's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Boyd, MD
I have seeing Dr. Boyd for nearly 5 years. I'm not sure how easy it is to schedule an urgent appointment as I haven't needed an urgent appointment. However, when I was in the hospital he was in meetings and had his NP come see me soon after he was called and he came to see me before the end of the day. He is extremely knowledgeable as to determine the best treatment for my migraines and pain. Since seeing Dr. Boyd, I have gone from 20+ headache days a month to only 2-3 days a month.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Boyd, MD?
He is so smart and up on the latest research. I trust him to know when to fight and when the fight is coming to an end. He’s not just our doctor, he cares what happens to us as a family with a chronically ill member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Boyd, MD?
I was SEVERELY surgically injured by Dr. Boyd some years ago. I read the reviews here and I regret I did not find this site sooner to caution people about this doctor. I found he had injured someone before me the same way I was injured. I regret he still has access to people to cause injury. Do not use him for any procedure at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Boyd, MD?
Arrogant. Moody. Shows no compassion. Acts suspicious of patients, not believing their genuine pain but instead treating them as if they were only looking for drugs to get "high."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Boyd, MD?
This is one of the most difficult offices to deal with that I have ever visited. NO credit card/debit card or FSA/HSA card payments taken. Only 1 person who is not always available in the office, and poor billing with insurance. Add the fact that all Dr. Boyd wanted to do for migraines was to give more medication. Thanks for nothing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Boyd, MD?
I have been to Dr Boyd for my wife and find him impatient, condescending and unsympathetic. I would not go to her though I know my wife liked him a lot...at first anyhow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Boyd, MD?
He is caring and extremely sensitive to the needs of his patients. He is an excellent doctor. He also makes sure to always operate within the guidelines specified by law and to help you understand those if you are affected by them. Doctor Boyd has no problem working with you to find the best solution for your situation. His obvious main focus and purpose is to help people live good lives without being ruled by things like pain or chronic conditions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Boyd, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Boyd?

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine
  • Neurology

• Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
  • Neurology

Hennepin County Med Center
1983
University of Minnesota Medical School

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Boyd treats patients.

82% Patient experience rating, 13% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018)