Dr. Brian Bothe, MD

Addiction Medicine ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Bothe

Allayant Pain Management

840 Fleming St Ste 1 Hendersonville, NC 28791

Dr. Brian Bothe, MD is an addiction medicine specialist in Hendersonville, NC and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in addiction medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Bothe accepts

Dr. Bothe accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

• Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Substance Abuse Treatment
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

I understand that living with pain over an extended period of time is difficult. We also recognize the special needs of each individual, understanding that strong motivation and long-term commitment are crucial to modifying levels of pain. I recogniz...

• Addiction Medicine

4.2

Dr. Bothe?
Dr. Bothe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Bothe, MD
Dr. Bothe kindly saw me on an emergency basis due to strained lower back muscles which were very painful! I was treated with precision injections of lidocaine that immediately relieved the majority of my pain... I am so grateful! And, my muscles are continuing to relax as I have “no” pain this evening. I was also given specific exercises that will help strengthen these muscles for the future. This specialized injection treatment was exactly what I needed, and Dr. Bothe is truly an expert. Additionally, the staff members are extremely helpful, kind and caring individuals. I highly recommend Allayant Pain Management! N. Schumacher Flat Rock, NC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
He is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He really listens and his staff is great. I highly recommend him. I probably would be dead if not for him. He is understanding but keeps you honest in not abusing drugs. Thank you Dr B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
It's been my experience, the staff is empathetic and caring and Dr. Bothe researches and try to assist in anyway to put you on a path to find a solution to your health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
Dr Bothe and staff are the best pain management team in Western North Carolina. I’ve been to several pain management doctors in the area and they see you for 5 mins and give you medication and out the door. Dr Bothe examines you and if he thinks other areas to help your pain condition will help he will send you out for lab testing or refer you to the appropriate facility to be a part of the team to help. He is thorough and spends time explaining any meds he subscribes for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
Dr. Bothe is an awesome doctor. However his axilaxillary staff is extremely rude and incompetent, as is the billing person. If it wasn't for the attitude and the practice manager speaking to someone regarding another patient, I'd give more stars.
I am very sorry to learn that you had this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
Dr. Bothe and his staff are the most caring, concerned, professional, and educated staff that I have ever encountered. You are greeted with a smile when you walk into the door. The office is lovely and helps patients to feel relaxed. Dr. Bothe and his clinical staff are constantly working on continuuing education in order to provide their patients with the most updated care. My quality of life and level of hope has improved by 100%, thanks to Dr. B. And his staff. I know they care about me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Bothe for 22 years. He diagnosed my chronic pain condition after I had been through a litany of expensive tests, seen five other doctors, several therapists, and a prominent Atlanta sports doctor - none of which were able to help me. Since being treated by Dr. Bothe, I've had to see a few other pain specialists on a temporary basis. None provided the care, empathy, or professionalism he delivers. I truly believe he is among the best in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
My pain experience has been almost impossible to diagnose, but Dr. Bothe has worked tirelessly to not only manage my pain but to dig deeper to find the cause as well. He and his staff have boosted my hope when I've had none left. He really LISTENS to me and adjusts my meds according to my needs at that time. His therapy dog, Winston, has been a lifeline for me. If you are looking for a "pill mill" to just hand you meds month after month, this is NOT the doctor for you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
Is very concerned about his pts well being . Listens and makes suggestions according to his findings . He and his wife are precious and will work with you any way they can
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
I would never recommend Dr. Bothe to any person I care about. He doesnt care about anything his patients have to say about their care or any suggestions they may have. If you are having high levels of pain, his solution is to cut your Meds even more. He might seem caring at first, but after awhile he changes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?
Told my husband at 1st visit that he wouldn't put him back at level of medication but did agree on an amount, @ and 3rd visit tells you NO WAY I can do that , I don't like the way it is taking over people. First, who knows your body best, Second, Don't start by agreeing that you will do a certain level, NOW HE LOST JOB bc what you think is best, caused him severe migranes ,nausea, dhydration, and list goes on... after 5 years of pinching,pulling, stabbing . you think its time to let him live b4
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bothe, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bothe?