Dr. Brian Boes, MD

Dr. Brian Boes, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Brian Boes, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Lincoln, NE. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

2631 S 70th St

Lincoln, NE 68506

Learn about Dr. Boes

See how frequently Dr. Boes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Tremor
Ataxia

Dr. Boes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
  • University Of Ne Med Center

Dr. Boes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boes to family and friends
1.6
Dr. Boes' Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
    FAIR
in Linclon ne |
He was a great doctor and got my migraine under control great guy and will be going back if I have any more trouble
Loves park |
If I could leave NO STARS I WOULD!!!! horrible bedside manner. Talks down to people even the nurses! I will drive to a different city before I EVER go back to him!!!!
Weeping Water, NE |
He was recommended by a neurologist out of state. Went to him and ended up being the good kind of doctor that I was told he would be. Nice and kind and friendly! Would definitely recommend him to others!
Lincoln, NE |
Terrible bed side manner. I felt as if I was intruding on his entire day. Not only did he have his hand on the door knob the entire 2 minutes he visited with me, but he answers no questions I had. Not only that but the staff is hard to get a hold of and rude. I've never felt so unwanted in an establishment. I DO NOT recommend. I
Lincoln, NE |
Stay CLEAR from this place. My appointment was the most awkward thing I have ever experienced. I left messages upon messages and they won't return your phone calls. They told me they would send me all of the information I would need to get done for and MRI.... Never received it. I finally had enough and said to cancel my follow up appointment and they said "Gladly" RUDE STAFF!!!!
Auburn, NE |
I wish I had read these reviews before I saw him. Just like? basically everyone else's experiences he was rude and spent only a brief few minutes with me. It was just enough time for him to disregard my need for help with my migraines. He quickly dashed off and when I asked for my disk back with my MRI I was told he was still using it. I also got the impression that he thought I was just looking for drugs. I would NEVER subject anyone I know to him!
in Lincoln, NE |
Would give 0 stars. I have seen him twice each time he is very short, tries to fly through everything, not answering questions or showing concern. He offered no help this far and is extremely rude and unprofessional. Walks out the door while talking, cuts you off. The second time I brought my wife as he asked. Barely asked her anything. Was disgusted when I brought up fmla. Then told my wife as we walked out that I shouldn't miss work and to just go to work. Will not be return, should be fired.
Lincoln, NE |
If I could give 0 stars I would. The second I walked in the door Dr. Boes was judging me he assumed that my migraines were stress and that I was only there to get pills. He completely wrote off my sleep problems and I had to basically beg him for an MRI. 2 weeks later my symptoms are worse, no follow up and still waiting to hear from them on when I can schedule my MRI I would rather drive an hour to Omaha than see him again.
in Lincoln, NE |
Very nice and professional. Very thorough. Would recommend him highly. Very pleased with the care I received
Lincoln, NE |
Horrible bedside manner, condescending and rude. Why is he a doctor if he doesn't want to work with patients? No followup or phone call with results. He wanted nothing to do with me, referred me back to my primary physician.
Lincoln, NE |
I am currently under his "care". I have been waiting 5 weeks for them to work with my insurance (other places have never had an issue with my insurance) to schedule some tests, meanwhile, I am in pain, getting weaker and losing more fine motor function. I left a message for his nurse and the scheduler and it took over a week to respond. I am close to asking my primary doctor to send me to another neurologist.
in Omaha,Me. |
He was rude. His communication skills with me were aggressive. He acted like the consultation was an interigation asking at one point if I had lied because his info didn't match what I had told him. He seemed condicending. Then at times short or abrupt with me. I knew I had herniated discs from my reg. Doctor. His evaluation was painful and he told me try to not flinch so much??? I left with a bruise on my bicep the size of the bottom of a water bottle. Will not recommend.
I don't even want to give this man ONE star. He was AWFUL. I'm second guessing if he even has a medical degree. When he reads off your paperwork and all he can say is you seem fine today ,so I don't think anything is wrong with you. After being referred by another specialist something is more than likely wrong. When asking a question he tells us he doesn't answer questions...He was in his car before we even got to ours..apparently patients are NOT a priority!!
in Lincoln, NE |
He treated me like some disgusting lower life form because I was tearful and desperate 14 days into a pernicious migraine. He dismissed me immediately saying there was nothing wrong with me. He refused to treat me for migraine even after having an MRI that indicated migraine activity. My primary care doctor's office was furious and referred me to a neurologist in Omaha who diagnosed me with migraine is treating me. This guy is dismissive, arrogant and uncaring.
in Lincoln, NE |
Went in with vertigo and numbness and he sent me off for testing immediately. When the results came back, he started me on very aggressive treatment right away. Answered all of my questions and was very thorough with explanations
in Omaha, NE |
We saw Dr. Boes this morning and will NEVER go to that man again! My Dad has Parkinson's and we were referred to this man. We have given him plenty of opportunity to prove himself and he has failed to do so. He was very rude to my Dad and basically ignored my Mother and I. My Dad tried to ask him questions and he interrupted and didn't even let him ask the question. I tried to ask questions and I felt he was rude in how he answered, basically dismissed my Dad like he's not important! NEVER Again
in Lincoln |
The man had never met us and was rude and never advised what the results of Moms tests were.
Lincoln, NE |
After having multiple doctors seeing and telling me I was indeed having seizures and tremors, he still said they weren't happening because I didn't have one right then. I couldn't even explain them because he dismissed me 5 minutes into the appointment urging me to get help with my anxiety, which I do not struggle with anymore.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Boes, MD?
Are you Dr. Boes?