Dr. Brian Biesman, MD

Dr. Brian Biesman, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

I believe that every patient is entitled to the best quality of care available. Every interaction with our staff should be positive. If I feel that I am not the best person to treat someone, I will refer that patient to the physician who is best suited to meet their needs.

Dr. Brian Biesman, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Biesman is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center and Saint Thomas West Hospital.

Dr. Biesman's Experience

See how Dr. Biesman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Biesman

Dr. Biesman accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Biesman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Biesman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Biesman to family and friends
Dr. Biesman Says:

Dr. Biesman's Performance
in Nashville, tn |
The difference between going to a "Medspa" and Doctor Biesman is like night and day. Recently I visited Dr. Biesman's office for a consultation and received Botox. His expertise is felt from the consult to the follow up. He is thorough, not a salesman and strives to make each client look as natural as possible. I am completely satisified with the results and cannot say enough about how professional and patient his staff was during my visit! I will be a returning client for sure!
in Bowling Green, KY |
I (45) and my mother (79) went to see Dr. B. He was incredible. I wanted Botox, and filler to remove dark circles. My mother wanted to fill the lines above her lip. I am thrilled with my results!! But most of all Dr. B was so patient with my mother who was hard of hearing. He was honest, and up front. She is also very happy with her results. I won't see anyone else but him. Dr. B spends time with you explaining your options, discusses cost, and down time. HE IS THE BOMB!!!
in Ashland City, TN |
Dr.Biesman has completed several procedures for me, He is always professional and tells me what would be best with the expectations that I have. He did a revision for me free of charge. I wouldn't go to anyone else for Botox. He is the best. He is a wonderful man and his staff is kind and genuine. Just left there today happy as expected with my procedure. Thanks!
in McMinnville, TN |
If I could write an essay about this brilliant doctor, I would! I can't express just how thankful I am to have been treated by him. He and each individual on his staff are caring, attentive, thorough professionals from A to Z. After a truly horrific experience with a previous physician, Dr. Biesman put me back together. He's the reason I'm able to recognize myself in the mirror today. We are so incredibly lucky to have such a talented medical professional of his caliber in Tennessee!
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Biesman and all who work in his office are the utmost professionals. His approach is conservative and he is a perfectionist while still trying to give patients the most benefit for their money. Services being reviewed: facial, cool sculpt, botox injections and fillers.
in Lebanon, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Biesman's for approximately several years due to Hemifacial Spasms. I am truly blessed to have found such a great doctor for treatment! Anyone who has these spasms knows the importance of precise injections to focus on the exact muscles for the most positive impact. His skill level and knowledge are something to be admired. He and the staff are always professional but at the same time very personable to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr. B is #1.
in Nashville, TN |
Today was a 'magical' day (as is every visit with Dr. Biesman). I feel 20 years younger in my appearance. . Dr. Biesman's staff has an office etiquette that is warm and inviting. Dr Beisman's doctor patient relationship is extremely caring, professional and should be the benchmark that all other physicians strive to emulate. From Botox to ultherapy and every procedure in between Dr Beisman takes the time to explain and keep the patient informed of all matters concerning the procedure.
Nashville, TN |
Brian Biesman was visibly agitated that I scheduled another consultation before the procedure to ask additional questions. After keeping me waiting over an hour from the scheduled time he started off with challenging me in a condescending tone I understand you have more questions... Brian Biesman actually said and I quote You don't go to doctor A and ask doctor B about Dr's A's procedure There much more talented and kinder Facial Plastic Surgeons in this area
in Tn |
Very attentive to my comfort. Tammy was so kind and patient. I would recommend Dr.Biesman to everyone one. Thank you Dr. Biesman for treating my concerns.
in Nashville |
I have had many great Eye Doctors over the years,which I am grateful to them all,but Dr.Brian S.Biesman is the best.He has incredible knowledge and a fantastic talent with his surgical procedures.His office and all of his assistants are First Class all the way.Their dedication in doing the best work possible has made me so grateful to everyone on his team.Thank you all so much for your great care.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Are you Dr. Biesman?

Compare Dr. Biesman

}

Dr. Biesman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Biesman says...

We appreciate your generously offered time and feedback. We are committed to providing the highest possible level of care in a warm, friendly, safe and secure environment. Please feel free to make any comments you deem appropriate on your overall experience with our office, the knowledge and professionalism of our staff, Dr. Biesman's knowledge and professionalism, and any other areas. If you have feedback that you would like to bring to our attention, please call our office at 615.329.1110 to speak with Dr. Biesman or a member of our staff. Thank you again for your comments.

Dr. Biesman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims found

Dr. Biesman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Biesman has no media or publications listed.

Malpractice Claim

• Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

University Of Ill

Completed in 1992

Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital

Completed in 1993

Dr. Biesman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Biesman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology