Dr. Brian Biesman, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 58

Dr. Brian Biesman, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Nashville, TN. He is affiliated with medical facilities Saint Thomas West Hospital and Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Biesman to book an appointment.

Dr. Biesman

Brian Biesman MD

345 23rd Ave N Ste 416 Nashville, TN 37203

Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists

Compare Dr. Biesman with our nearby Ophthalmology Specialists at Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Tristar Centennial Medical Center today at (615) 952-0874.

These providers are on the medical staff of Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Dr. Biesman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Biesman

Dr. Biesman?
  • Appointment scheduling (66)
  • Staff friendliness (66)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (66)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
I had an unfortunate experience/result from a nurse injector and visited Dr. Biesman to remedy it. He was nice and made me feel like he could help remedy the issue.
Nov 18, 2020
We are pleased to hear that we were able to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I can’t say enough about Dr. Biesman and Molly and the whole team. I had skin cancer removed, and they were kind, thorough and walked me through everything they were doing as they were doing it. I could not have had a better experience! Highly recommend!
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr. Biesman and all of the staff are WONDERFUL.I would give 10 stars if I could! MLW Nashville - July 2, 2020
Jul 03, 2020
Thank you so much taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I don't answer almost anything about reviews but for me, an old man with once major acne scars from my youth, Dr.Biesman offered a treatment that totally erased the scars, a blue-light treatment, and it was pretty painful for two days afterward but nothing to compare with fifty years of deep acne facial scar detriments to my self image.. Dr Biesman did not pressure me, just offered me this choice and I can't believe the results. I just wish that fifty years ago I could have looked this good. Dr.Biesman has done so much for my wife and me and it has always been a revelation in how much a talented physician can help in giving a new and better outlook on old age. I would trust him with my life.
potro – Apr 30, 2020
Potro, your thoughtful words are cherished and we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr. Biesman is simply the best. I've been going to him for many years and have nothing but good things to say about him and his entire staff. Love them!
paula gillespie – Jan 25, 2020
Paula, thank you so much for sharing such kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
The minute you walk through the door, you know you have entered into a very special practice. The staff exemplifies professionalism, compassion, and attention to detail. Their friendly dispositions and quality care is beyond reproach. Dr. Biesman's vision for total care is obvious. As a "vintage" individual, I feared my concerns would not be met. Dr. Biesman is a true artiste. His attention to detail, bedside manner and remarkable skill cannot be matched. I could not be more pleased with the results. I look natural and not "overdone".
Nancy A. – Jul 26, 2019
Nancy, reading your review is so rewarding to our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr. Biesman and his team are simply the best. Imagine getting a four inch gash on your forehead in a crazy mishap with a tractor bucket. What they say about head wounds bleeding a lot is an understatement! Going to the emergency room was my first thought but I didn’t want to get a Frankenstein-like scar. Fortunately, my wife knew Dr. Biesman (she is one of his patients) and called his office. During his lunch hour, applied 15 stitches and a week later, good as new! Fantastic plastic surgeon.
TN – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Biesman several years ago by my opthamologist for an eyelid lift procedure. This was very successful and I was happy with the care provided. Then earlier this year I was diagnosed by my dermatologist with a melanoma on my face. She scheduled Mohs surgery with Dr. Moody and with Dr. Biesman for the post-removal reconstruction surgery at St. Thomas West Hospital Dr. Biesman did an unbelievable job in closing the deep excision on my face and now the Scar is hardly visible.
B. Cox in Goodletsville, TN – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Had upper eye lid correction surgery with Dr Biesman. The results was not as described and ended up making the asymmetry worse. Call it surgical error or whatever you want but at the end of the day I was not satisfied with my results and left with little to no subsequent options.
Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Like some of the other reviewers, I waited over an hour to see Dr. Biesman. When I did finally see him, he was quite condescending. Also, he made me sit there and listen to him dictate thr medical chart via a software program. He also was quite condescending when I told him about my previous experience with lasers and when I asked about the cost to remedy my issue. I left with a bill for a $100 with no new information. I would not recommend.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I enjoy being a participant in the clinical research studies offered by Dr. Biesman's practice. Dr. Biesman and his friendly, knowledgeable team make every visit to his office a positive experience!
Lisa in Nashville, TN – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr.Biesman and Molly, one of his employees ,have filmed the most helpful, thorough videos which are shown in the office as well as online ..I highly recommend everyone watch and do your own research which hopefully will lead you right back here to the best in the business. Dr. B and his staff have so much training and skill and know exactly the most updated injecting techniques. If you aren't sure, take a look at his employees- none of them Look overdone!!
Mrs. T in West Tennessee – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I was looking to have tear trough and under-eye filler to help with aging and dark circles. I know this is a very difficult area and easy mess up. I went in to meet with Dr. Biesman and his team and they took the time to listen and address any area of concern. The service was higher than I expected but I took the leap and had it done. It was well worth it. He did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend for tear trough fillers.
Nashville, TN – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr. Biesman has done a great job helping me with my eye problem. He is very caring and listens and seems very concerned. I would highly recommend him.
Bobby M in Russellville, KY – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
The difference between going to a "Medspa" and Doctor Biesman is like night and day. Recently I visited Dr. Biesman's office for a consultation and received Botox. His expertise is felt from the consult to the follow up. He is thorough, not a salesman and strives to make each client look as natural as possible. I am completely satisified with the results and cannot say enough about how professional and patient his staff was during my visit! I will be a returning client for sure!
Debora nix in Nashville, tn – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I (45) and my mother (79) went to see Dr. B. He was incredible. I wanted Botox, and filler to remove dark circles. My mother wanted to fill the lines above her lip. I am thrilled with my results!! But most of all Dr. B was so patient with my mother who was hard of hearing. He was honest, and up front. She is also very happy with her results. I won't see anyone else but him. Dr. B spends time with you explaining your options, discusses cost, and down time. HE IS THE BOMB!!!
Trip mommy in Bowling Green, KY – Dec 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr.Biesman has completed several procedures for me, He is always professional and tells me what would be best with the expectations that I have. He did a revision for me free of charge. I wouldn't go to anyone else for Botox. He is the best. He is a wonderful man and his staff is kind and genuine. Just left there today happy as expected with my procedure. Thanks!
TT in Ashland City, TN – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
If I could write an essay about this brilliant doctor, I would! I can't express just how thankful I am to have been treated by him. He and each individual on his staff are caring, attentive, thorough professionals from A to Z. After a truly horrific experience with a previous physician, Dr. Biesman put me back together. He's the reason I'm able to recognize myself in the mirror today. We are so incredibly lucky to have such a talented medical professional of his caliber in Tennessee!
Jessica F. in McMinnville, TN – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr. Biesman and all who work in his office are the utmost professionals. His approach is conservative and he is a perfectionist while still trying to give patients the most benefit for their money. Services being reviewed: facial, cool sculpt, botox injections and fillers.
BDK in Brentwood, TN – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Biesman's for approximately several years due to Hemifacial Spasms. I am truly blessed to have found such a great doctor for treatment! Anyone who has these spasms knows the importance of precise injections to focus on the exact muscles for the most positive impact. His skill level and knowledge are something to be admired. He and the staff are always professional but at the same time very personable to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr. B is #1.
Cindy in Lebanon, TN – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Biesman?

I believe that every patient is entitled to the best quality of care available. Every interaction with our staff should be positive. If I feel that I am...Read more

Dr. Brian Biesman specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid and facial surgery and minimally invasive rejuvenation techniques including injectables...Read more

• Ophthalmology

1993
Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
1992
University Of Ill
1989
St Joseph Mercy Hosp

• Leon Goldman award for excellence in Laser Surgery; Baylis Award for Contributions to Facial Aesthetic Surgery;, April 2010