Dr. Brian Biesman, MD

Dr. Brian Biesman, MD

Ophthalmology  ·

Dr. Brian Biesman, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in ophthalmology and oculoplastic surgery.

Brian Biesman MD

Dr. Biesman treats this condition more than 64% of his peers

Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Dr. Biesman performs Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation more than 64% of his peers

Dr. Biesman performs this procedure more than 64% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Botox® for Migraine Treatment

• Collagen Injection
  • Conjunctivoplasty
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Temporal Artery Biopsy
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Trichiasis
  • Ulcer

I believe that every patient is entitled to the best quality of care available. Every interaction with our staff should be positive. If I feel that I am not the best person to treat someone, I will refer that patient to the physician who is best suited to meet their needs.

• Ophthalmology

1993
1992
1989
1988

• Leon Goldman award for excellence in Laser Surgery; Baylis Award for Contributions to Facial Aesthetic Surgery;, April 2010

Dr. Biesman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Biesman

Dr. Biesman?
Dr. Biesman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Biesman, MD
Dr. Biesman and his team are simply the best. Imagine getting a four inch gash on your forehead in a crazy mishap with a tractor bucket. What they say about head wounds bleeding a lot is an understatement! Going to the emergency room was my first thought but I didn’t want to get a Frankenstein-like scar. Fortunately, my wife knew Dr. Biesman (she is one of his patients) and called his office. During his lunch hour, applied 15 stitches and a week later, good as new! Fantastic plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Biesman several years ago by my opthamologist for an eyelid lift procedure. This was very successful and I was happy with the care provided. Then earlier this year I was diagnosed by my dermatologist with a melanoma on my face. She scheduled Mohs surgery with Dr. Moody and with Dr. Biesman for the post-removal reconstruction surgery at St. Thomas West Hospital Dr. Biesman did an unbelievable job in closing the deep excision on my face and now the Scar is hardly visible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Had upper eye lid correction surgery with Dr Biesman. The results was not as described and ended up making the asymmetry worse. Call it surgical error or whatever you want but at the end of the day I was not satisfied with my results and left with little to no subsequent options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Like some of the other reviewers, I waited over an hour to see Dr. Biesman. When I did finally see him, he was quite condescending. Also, he made me sit there and listen to him dictate thr medical chart via a software program. He also was quite condescending when I told him about my previous experience with lasers and when I asked about the cost to remedy my issue. I left with a bill for a $100 with no new information. I would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I enjoy being a participant in the clinical research studies offered by Dr. Biesman's practice. Dr. Biesman and his friendly, knowledgeable team make every visit to his office a positive experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr.Biesman and Molly, one of his employees ,have filmed the most helpful, thorough videos which are shown in the office as well as online ..I highly recommend everyone watch and do your own research which hopefully will lead you right back here to the best in the business. Dr. B and his staff have so much training and skill and know exactly the most updated injecting techniques. If you aren't sure, take a look at his employees- none of them Look overdone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I was looking to have tear trough and under-eye filler to help with aging and dark circles. I know this is a very difficult area and easy mess up. I went in to meet with Dr. Biesman and his team and they took the time to listen and address any area of concern. The service was higher than I expected but I took the leap and had it done. It was well worth it. He did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend for tear trough fillers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr. Biesman has done a great job helping me with my eye problem. He is very caring and listens and seems very concerned. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
The difference between going to a "Medspa" and Doctor Biesman is like night and day. Recently I visited Dr. Biesman's office for a consultation and received Botox. His expertise is felt from the consult to the follow up. He is thorough, not a salesman and strives to make each client look as natural as possible. I am completely satisified with the results and cannot say enough about how professional and patient his staff was during my visit! I will be a returning client for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I (45) and my mother (79) went to see Dr. B. He was incredible. I wanted Botox, and filler to remove dark circles. My mother wanted to fill the lines above her lip. I am thrilled with my results!! But most of all Dr. B was so patient with my mother who was hard of hearing. He was honest, and up front. She is also very happy with her results. I won't see anyone else but him. Dr. B spends time with you explaining your options, discusses cost, and down time. HE IS THE BOMB!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr.Biesman has completed several procedures for me, He is always professional and tells me what would be best with the expectations that I have. He did a revision for me free of charge. I wouldn't go to anyone else for Botox. He is the best. He is a wonderful man and his staff is kind and genuine. Just left there today happy as expected with my procedure. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
If I could write an essay about this brilliant doctor, I would! I can't express just how thankful I am to have been treated by him. He and each individual on his staff are caring, attentive, thorough professionals from A to Z. After a truly horrific experience with a previous physician, Dr. Biesman put me back together. He's the reason I'm able to recognize myself in the mirror today. We are so incredibly lucky to have such a talented medical professional of his caliber in Tennessee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Dr. Biesman and all who work in his office are the utmost professionals. His approach is conservative and he is a perfectionist while still trying to give patients the most benefit for their money. Services being reviewed: facial, cool sculpt, botox injections and fillers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Biesman's for approximately several years due to Hemifacial Spasms. I am truly blessed to have found such a great doctor for treatment! Anyone who has these spasms knows the importance of precise injections to focus on the exact muscles for the most positive impact. His skill level and knowledge are something to be admired. He and the staff are always professional but at the same time very personable to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr. B is #1.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Today was a 'magical' day (as is every visit with Dr. Biesman). I feel 20 years younger in my appearance. . Dr. Biesman's staff has an office etiquette that is warm and inviting. Dr Beisman's doctor patient relationship is extremely caring, professional and should be the benchmark that all other physicians strive to emulate. From Botox to ultherapy and every procedure in between Dr Beisman takes the time to explain and keep the patient informed of all matters concerning the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Brian Biesman was visibly agitated that I scheduled another consultation before the procedure to ask additional questions. After keeping me waiting over an hour from the scheduled time he started off with challenging me in a condescending tone I understand you have more questions... Brian Biesman actually said and I quote You don't go to doctor A and ask doctor B about Dr's A's procedure There much more talented and kinder Facial Plastic Surgeons in this area
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
Very attentive to my comfort. Tammy was so kind and patient. I would recommend Dr.Biesman to everyone one. Thank you Dr. Biesman for treating my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?
I have had many great Eye Doctors over the years,which I am grateful to them all,but Dr.Brian S.Biesman is the best.He has incredible knowledge and a fantastic talent with his surgical procedures.His office and all of his assistants are First Class all the way.Their dedication in doing the best work possible has made me so grateful to everyone on his team.Thank you all so much for your great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Biesman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Biesman?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Biesman treats patients.