Dr. Brian Beezley, MD

Family Medicine | Male

New West Physicians 200 W County Line Rd Ste 130 Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 Get Directions
Dr. Brian Beezley, MD
Dr. Brian Beezley, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Highlands Ranch, CO. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Beezley is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center.

Dr. Beezley's Care Philosophy

I want my patients to feel comfortable talking with me about their health from the first time we meet. When a person learns they can trust me to listen well and explain my advice clearly, we have the foundation in place to work together on any problem. I enjoy the full spectrum of family medicine, and get a special satisfaction from caring for whole family groups - I have many three generation families among my patients.?

Dr. Beezley's Experience

See how Dr. Beezley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beezley

Dr. Beezley accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Beezley is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Beezley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beezley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beezley to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Beezley's Performance
    in Denver, CO |
    I saw Dr.beezley once and was referred for a colonoscopy at my request. I received this treatment and was forced to go to Nebraska for work. While I was there he released me from care. I have not had a doctor's care for 20 years. This is why. Complete jerk.
    in Castle Pines, CO |
    My family has been a patient of Dr. Beezley's for over 10 years. We have found him to be kind, caring and knowledgeable. He is also a very good listener. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor!
    in Englewood, CO |
    Dr. Beezley has been my primary physician for almost 20 years. Once example: I had low energy and was tired all the time. I made an appointment for sleep apnea, but Dr. Beezley quickly diagnosed and confirmed a low thyroid condition.
    in Highlands Ranch, CO |
    As a whole family we have been very happy with Dr. Beezley's care. He listens to everything you have to say and considers all options. He gives you suggestions so that you have a choice. Depending on circumstances, he will tell you what is best but allows you make that choice. He doesn't jump to give you meds and offers other options rather than immediately medicating. That's something that s very important to me. But when it's necessary he writes a prescription.
    Highlands Ranch, CO |
    My wife and I have been with Dr. Beezley for about 8 years now based on a recommendation from a co-worker when I moved to the area. My previous job required me to move to different cities so I've had a number of family physicians over time. Without question, Dr. Beezley is the best I've ever had and I highly recommend him.
    in Highlands Ranch Co |
    Dr Beesley has mbeen an excellent doctor for me. He is very personable, keep up with my history and know when how and what to modify if necessary. A great bedside manner and he has helped me drop my blood pressure, lower my collesterol and just improve my overall health. I highly recommend him.
    Littleton, CO |
    Year ago in mid July he misdiagnosed my mom. She had pneumonia but Dr. Beezley kept telling her she had the flu. She was sick for about 8 months and almost died. To this day she still gets crippling bronchitis. My aunt who's an MD had to step in and save her life
    Have you seen Dr. Brian Beezley, MD?
    Are you Dr. Beezley?

Dr. Beezley's Care Philosophy

Dr. Beezley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

• NCQA - PPC-Patient Centered Medical Home, Level 3, 2012-2015, 2012
      • NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program 2011-2014, 2011
      • NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program 2011-2014, 2011

Dr. Beezley has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beezley's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Emphysema

University Of Colorado

Completed in 1992

University Of Nebraska

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Beezley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beezley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics