Dr. Brian Beatty, MD

Dr. Brian Beatty, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Brian Beatty, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Hermitage, TN and has been practicing for 36 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Tennessee Women's Care

5651 Frist Blvd Ste 213

Hermitage, TN 37076

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Community Care Network
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Medicaid of Tennessee
  • PHCS
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Beatty

See how frequently Dr. Beatty performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Cervicitis
Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Beatty's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Beatty "The practice of Tennessee Women's Care strives to provide excellence in women s health care. Our focus is to show compassion and understanding to every patient, recognizing each as an individual. Our promise to our patients is to be positive, professional, and courteous in every encounter."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • George Washington University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • George Washington University

Dr. Beatty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beatty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beatty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beatty's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beatty to family and friends

Dr. Beatty's Performance

GOOD

Back in 2005 I went to ER to find I needed surgery for a tumor right away. Back then not everyone had Internet and I didn't so I look in the phone book for a gyn . I found this guy. I called they got me in fast and I schedule surgery. Well after surgery I experienced the worst pain in my lower back...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
He's the only OB I'll ever see!! With every pregnancy he has given me his full attention and always makes sure to answer any questions. I always feel reassured knowing he is there to make delivery as smooth as possible. The office staff is also very warm and welcoming.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
If you want to be left in the dark or have lots of details left out this is the place for you. Also if you're appointment is at 2 expect to be seem at 3-3:30 because everyone in the room is probably scheduled for 2 as well. Staff is awesome though.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend this office. I received a quote price for 'self-pay' before my exam (as my insurance didn't cover the visit). Their office does not honor their 'self-pay' quotes and has continued to send me additional bills even after I paid over $1,200 out of pocket for my wellness exam and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I give this doctor 5 stars . He has taking care of me for 20 years ! Delivered both of my kids and did a awsome job with my partial hysterectomy. He does not sugar coat nothing he will not pat you on the back . But he tells you like it is and cares for every patient. The front staff and nurses...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. Beatty?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Beatty at Tennessee Women's Care