Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Brian Barnett, MD
Dr. Brian Barnett, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Frisco and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

Frisco Fertility Center

2840 Legacy Dr Ste 100

Frisco, TX 75034

• AvMed
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Barnett

I take great pride in providing individualized treatments to infertile couples. Many couples are able to conceive with simple office based treatments, but if couples require advanced treatments, we are able to manage their complete care at our world-class facilities.

Dr. Barnett's Experience

Dr. Barnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Female Infertility
  • Genetic Diseases
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopic Resection of Fibroids and Polyps
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)

• New York University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

• “Top Doc” in Texas Monthly,

Dr. Barnett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnett to family and friends
Dr. Barnett's Performance
AUSTIN |
We went to Dr. Barnett for family balancing purposes and had a great experience. There was no judgement from him throughout the process, which I appreciated. I am impressed with how well Dr. Barnett monitored me throughout the process...it seems like he did a lot more than other drs in his field, especially after we got a positive (after our first transfer!) When you're spending this kind of money, it's important that everything is done thoroughly, and I feel that Dr. Barnett did exactly that.
in Frisco, TX |
Working with Dr Barnett was great! He walked us through the process. He was very straight forward and didn't waste time. His staff is also amazing. I'm now 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant! We are so excited! We highly recommend Dr Barnett!
in Frisco, TX |
My partner and I were referred to Dr. Barnett by her OBGYN after several unsuccessful attempts of IUI. As a same sex couple, there is hesitation going outside of your comfort zone. However, Dr. Barnett and every single one of his staff members are AWESOME, caring, and compassionate. Dr. Barnett takes time with his patients and gives a clear fertility plan. His support staff ensured we had understanding. I will recommend everyone with fertility needs to his office! (Baby #1 due April 2018)
Hello Angela, At Dallas IVF, we believe that all women deserve the choice to be moms. Thank you for trusting us to help you grow your family! Dallas IVF
in Sachse, TX |
I had lost all hope of getting pregnant and was referred to Dr. Brian Barnett. I was very nervous going into this, but his office made me feel comfortable. They explained everything in depth to me even if I asked twice they were patient with me. The staff is nice and the office is clean. I had hope again after seeing Dr. Barnett even after the first visit. My treatment was successful and I am pregnant. I will come back to see him at Dallas IVF when I am ready for my 2nd baby!
Hello Christy, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate it! We can't tell you how excited we are about your pregnancy! All the best, Dallas IVF
Dallas, TX |
By far the best medical experience we have ever had. He gave us plan and now our little miracle baby will soon arrive December 2017. Very grateful amd blessed he helped us get to where we are now.
in Plano, TX |
My husband and I were very happy with Dr. Barnett for our infertility treatments. He was thorough, knowledgeable, and really helped us find the correct treatment path in order to get pregnant. We are now 11 weeks pregnant with our first baby thanks to Dr. Barnett and his staff. We couldn't be happier!
Hello Kristina, CONGRATULATIONS, we are happy to hear you are expecting your first baby. Thank your for allowing us to help you reach your dream of parenthood. Wishing a healthy pregnancy! Dallas IVF
in Denton, TX |
We were referred to Dr. Barnett by our OBGYN after struggling with infertility. Dr. Barnett and his staff were very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. We always felt like a top priority and all helped ease our anxiety through the process. I had a successful egg retrieval in Spring 2016 and had 6 frozen embryos. We are currently pregnant with a baby boy due April 27, 2017 after our single embryo transfer in August 2016. We became pregnant after the first transfer with only one embryo. We are so th
Hello Kelly, You are only weeks away from meeting your baby boy, we are super thrilled for you guys. Thanks for the review and we hope to see pictures soon. Dallas IVF
in Frisco, TX |
Dr Barnett has been recommended by Dr Cumming as we wanted to have a gender selection. Dr Barnett did an outstanding job in every single step and ensured the whole process is successful. We had 23 eggs retrieval and 4 were finally was told successful and high grade embryos. Of which 2 were our preferred gender and we did implant of one embryo. to our success the baby is successful growing. our due is August an cant wait to see this. Impressed with his quality of service.
Hello Govind, Thank you so much for your review, we are happy to hear that we met your every expectation. Congratulations on your growing family. Dallas IVF
in Frisco, TX |
Our first visit with doctor Barnett was very nice and we felt very positive. But after three unsuccessful procedures with him, we have spet a lot of money so I called the office to see if Dr. Barnett would call us back to discuss new procedures, the secretary not very nicely said NO you need to make a new appointment and pay another consultation. In three procedures we only saw Dr. Barnett twice the rest of the time we have been treated by his staff. I am devastated by this.
Hello Diana, We are so sorry to hear that your recent experience with us was less than satisfactory. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to try and correct the situation. Please give our office a call at (214) 297-0020 to speak with our practice manager, Jessica, to discuss your experience. Thank you, Dallas IVF
in Lockesburg, Ar |
Dr. Barnett and his staff are out of this world! Dr. Barnett made me and my husband feel like even though we were young our desire to start a family mattered. At our consultation we felt at ease with the plan/goal that Dr. Barnett set for us. We started treatments and blood work immediately. Appointments were available to be made within a day or two of calling. His staff was amazing! The lady that does the ultrasounds explains everything! His nurse was available to answer all my questions ASAP.
Thank your for the wonderful review Hanna!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Barnett is great! I've waited to write this review to ensure I could state that we in fact are going to be a family of three - I am 8.5 months pregnant with a healthy baby girl. I absolutely loved my experience with Dr.B, he was honest with the approach, set the expectations, and asked us to follow the plan. He said "my job is to get you pregnant" and he did! He's to the point (w/ a quirky sense of humor) and non of that mushy-hold your hand approach, which I happen to appreciate.
Hello there, We are so thrilled to hear that you will be welcoming your baby girl soon - CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Dallas IVF to help you grow your family. Dallas IVF Team
in Dallas, TX |
We had an excellent experience with Dr. Barnett and staff. We got pregnant on our first FET transfer with a single embryo and have a healthy baby girl.
Hello Ashley, We are so happy to hear about your excellent experience with our fertility specialist, Dr. Brian Barnett and our staff. And of course, we are super excited on the arrival of your baby girl. Thank you, Dallas IVF
frisco, tx |
Dr. Barnett is awesome at what he does and he really has a lot of experience. He is meticulous and thorough. He will write down every step that you need to take so there is no confusion of what needs to be done. He is direct and caring. He knows just the right thing to say to lift your spirits but will not give you unrealistic expectations. Great doctor!
Hello there, We are so pleased to hear about your experience with Dr. Barnett, your feedback helps us better our clinics and our services. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Dallas IVF Team
Longview, TX |
Dr. Barnett and staff were absolutely amazing. Dr. Barnett is direct and to the point and that's what we loved about him. He didn't give us the run around, he told us our options and then made our plan. The nurses at the Frisco location are amazing. They were so helpful and actually care about their patients. We successfully got pregnant with our first IVF cycle. I highly recommend Dallas IVF if you are looking to grow your family.
Hello there, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Nothing makes us happier than satisfied patients! Dallas IVF
in Little Elm, TX |
Dr. Barnett and team took great care of us during this difficult time. We did a single embryo transfer, that worked! I had a great pregnancy and delivery. With four embryos in the freezer we will be going back to grow our family.
Hello Jenny, We are so excited to hear you had a great pregnancy and are now holding your baby in your arms. Thank you for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you in the future to grow your family. Dallas IVF
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Barnett did and exceptional job of finding a plan for me to get pregnant that took into consideration how stressful my job is and made me feel confident during a difficult time. He not only considers all medical options, but also takes into consideration each individual's personality and needs as he makes a treatment plan.
Hello there, We hope you are doing well! Thank you for taking the time to review us on health grades! At Dallas IVF, we strive to make each individual's treatment plan catered to their specific needs and we are glad to hear you felt that is what you received. Thank you, Dallas IVF Team
in Sanger tx |
Excellent straightforward Doctor with great results! Amanda was my nurse, she was very caring and helpful. Everyone was great!
Hello Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - this really gives us an insight and provides inspiration for doing what we do. We agree, Amanda is fantastic! Dallas IVF Team
in Plano, TX |
I had an appointment scheduled and received an email from the staff about the appointment but when I showed up they said there was no record of my appointment on that day. If you choose to use this facility I would suggest calling back the next day and verifying your appointment has actually been scheduled or double check with a staff member other than Valerie.
Hello, At Dallas IVF, our goal is to provide the highest level of care and customer service, sometimes we fail. Please accept our apology and know that your complaint has been addressed. We have implemented new training at all of our facilities to keep this from occurring to future patients'. Again, thank you for your feedback and review. Thank you, Dallas IVF
in Denton, TX |
He s knowldgable caring and easy folwoing instructions
in Ovilla, Texas |
The thing I liked most about Dr. Barnett was the fact that nearly every visit, we went to his office after for a consult of some sort. He sat down with me, took his time, made plans, sent the appropriate emails to his staff on my behalf while I was sitting right there, top of mind. At another doctor I went to, it seemed like plans were made as we were walking out the door-- very rushed. I never felt rushed here. Their facility is also top notch. I'm pregnant with twins after 4 fails elsewhere.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Barnett was an absolutely fabulous doctor for my husband and I. We came into his office not sure what to expect and scared like most couples are during this process. He made it seem very stress free and answered all of our questions every time. His staff was also very pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility.
Frisco, TX |
My wife and I were struggling to conceive and were referred to Dr. Barnett. After our first appointment with Dr.Barnett, he was able to immediately identify our issue and provide a plan to move forward. All of his suggestions - medical doses, etc - were spot on, first try. My wife and I conceived in the first month of treatment; it was truly impressive.
in Irving, TX |
A good friend recommended Dr. Barnett after having chosen to work with him based upon his success rates. He and his staff were very supportive and easy to work with during a very stressful period of time for me and my husband. He diagnosed a condition which other doctors had failed to catch. After one round of IVF, I am happy to say that we are pregnant with our first child! Dr. Barnett is amazingly good at what he does, and we will be returning when it is time to expand our family.
in Frisco, TX |
My husband and I visited Dr. Barnett after learning of fertility issues. We had so many people recommend him to us. From the first visit we felt hopeful and loved how attentive his staff was. After a few months of less extensive treatments, we tried IVF. I am currently expecting our first child. We love Dr. Barnett and are so thankful for him and his entire staff. They are amazing and made this really difficult time so much easier. I would absolutely recommend him.
in Carrollton, TX |
I suffer from premature ovarian failure and my husband and I decided the best option for us was embryo adoption. Dr. Barnett performed successful transfers for me in both 2012 and 2016. He is very good at what he does and I highly recommend this practice to anyone searching for an IVF doctor.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Barnett was good at getting to the root of the problem, outlining what needed to happen in preparation for treatment, and what treatment was needed. I was always in and out with what I needed to know and prepared to do my part in the process. His staff was always there as well if I ever had any questions. I would highly recommend this team to all who are experiencing infertility.
in Frisco, TX |
My wife and I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Dr. Barnett and his entire Dallas IVF staff. We really can't say enough about how happy we are that we chose to work with Dr. Barnett. We had our first successful inVitro transfer in 2014, which brought us our first miracle son in January 2015. We returned for another inVitro round with Dr. Barnett and now we are expecting twins, due in November 2016. We are thrilled. Thank you Dallas IVF!!
in Frisco, TX |
I treated with Dr Barnett as I was unable to become pregnant due to PCOS. Dr Barnett and his staff were nothing short of incredible during this long and emotionally and physically training process. Dr Barnett talks to you like a human and walks you through every step of the process. He never rushes you and takes the time to make sure you understand everything. The nursing staff is also incredibly supportive. Best of all - after three months of treatment, I am 11 weeks pregnant! :)
in Tyler, Texas |
i wouldn't wish infertility on anyone. It's a tough thing to go through but Dr Barnett and his staff were so nice and caring. I would recommend them to anyone having to go through this hard time. Everytime we met with Dr Barnett, we never felt rushed, he answered all are questions and concerns thoroughly. Anna in the registration was nice. I especially loved Stacy the sonographer. She was awesome!
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Barnett and his amazing staff have been so supportive and helpful throughout our whole journey. Infertility is a challenge but with the right team amazing things can and do happen!
in Murphy, Texas |
Our experience with Dr.Barnett was a positive one. He is very knowledgable, straight forward, and made us feel at ease with testing/treatment process. I would absolutely recommend Dr.Barnett to anyone struggling with fertility!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Barnett, MD?

Visit Dr. Barnett