Dr. Brian Barnett, MD

Telehealth services available

Dallas IVF

2840 Legacy Dr Frisco, TX 75034

(214) 225-2057

Dr. Brian Barnett, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Frisco, TX and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New Jersey Medical School medical school in 1990. He is affiliated with medical facilities Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Barnett to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco Frisco, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Barnett treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)

Dr. Barnett accepts

(214) 225-2057

Dr. Barnett accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Principal Financial Group

Dr. Barnett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett
Dr Barnett was extremely rude. When I would ask questions he would physically roll his eyes and cut you off mid question. It is my right to ask questions especially when I am injecting 3 medications in my body daily. He always acted too busy to take the time with his patients. He always rushed appointments.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 04, 2021
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a...Read More
Even though Dr. Dara Havemann has been our fertility doctor, it was Dr.Brian Barnett who did the Egg Retrieval and FET for us due to some insurance issues. We met Dr. Barnett for the first time just before the Egg Retrieval process but he made us really comfortable and gave me so much confidence. The egg retrieval went well and we ended up with 4 healthy embryos. The next time we met him was for the FET and this process went fine too. Thanks to Dr.Barnett and Dr.Havemann, we are now 3 months pregnant. We will be forever grateful to both of them and their staff for making this happen.
Aug 22, 2020
Amazing! The entire team here is incredible!
Kristy – Oct 14, 2019
We drove from San Antonio to see Dr. Barnett. Although it's a long trip, Dr. Barnett and his team scheduled the appointments to minimize the total number of trips we need to take. In the end we only needed to take six or seven trips to complete an IVF treatment with frozen embryo transfer. We succeeded in getting pregnant from the first IVF cycle, and our baby was just born this month! Overall we are very satisfied with and highly recommend Dr. Barnett.
San Antonio – Jun 05, 2018
Dr. Barnett's Reply –
Congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby!
Dr. Barnett does a great job of walking his patients through the different options that are available and making sure the steps are understood. Once you start down the path, he gives the right amount of information so you are informed, but not overwhelmed. Although it is a difficult time personally, Dr. Barnett and his team made it as easy as possible on our family!!
Frisco, TX – Feb 14, 2018
The clinic is very LGBT-friendly, so don't be nervous, same-sex couples! Dr. Barnett always takes the time to talk to you and make a plan. The staff is great, and there is always a doctor on call or someone to answer your question. They make it as easy as it can be. The sonographer, Stacy, is very knowledgeable and professional. Everyone explains every step of the way and you never feel like a "number." My wife and I are now expecting in Sept 2018 after successful IVF. Highly recommended!
Erika in TX – Jan 21, 2018
Dr. Barnett and his team are excellent.We were struggling to get pregnant for past 10 years and had a couple a unsuccessful IVFs in past. He studied my case thoroughly and was very confident of the outcome. He successfully did my IVF. We are blessed with a baby boy 2 months back . His clinic has a very high tech equipments. He has excellent staff members. They are very courteous warm friendly and thorough in their work and knowledge, especially sonologists,Stacy.I highly recommend Dr Barnett & T
plano – Jan 20, 2018
We had a pleasant experience with Dr. Barnett. We had our IVF procedure in another clinic and transferred our embryos to Dallas IVF for the FET procedure. We had a successful pregnancy in our 1st FET attempt with Dr. Barnett. The doctor made sure all other problems were first cleared before proceeding with the FET. He was also flexible enough to listen to us and modify our treatment plans based on our requests, Special mention to the cleanliness of the clinic that made us comfortable throughout.
Dec 26, 2017
Dr. Brian Barnett is the best doctor to fight infertility. I have conceived twin boys through FET performed by Dr.Brain. I and my spouse cant thank him enough for making our wish of having kids come true. His experience is great which worked like a miracle in our case. We were fed up at one point of time with our natural process of conceiving and finally our first FET which worked like a miracle. At the end we thought we have done a very good job of selecting Dr.Brian as our infertility doctor.
Dec 08, 2017
Dr Barnett is excellent-he listened to me explain my history, made a treatment plan, and made sure we understood it. I am 37, and suffered recurrent miscarriages. Dr Barnett recommended moving to IVF with genetic testing on the embyros to make sure we would stay pregnant. We went IVF and got 7 embyros. The PGS (genenic testing) indicated 4 were abnormal. So, we have 3 good ones! We transferred 1 since it was genetically clean and we are 9 weeks pregnant! We'll be back in a few years!
Lewisville, TX – Dec 05, 2017
We went to Dr. Barnett for family balancing purposes and had a great experience. There was no judgement from him throughout the process, which I appreciated. I am impressed with how well Dr. Barnett monitored me throughout the process...it seems like he did a lot more than other drs in his field, especially after we got a positive (after our first transfer!) When you're spending this kind of money, it's important that everything is done thoroughly, and I feel that Dr. Barnett did exactly that.
AUSTIN – Sep 18, 2017
Working with Dr Barnett was great! He walked us through the process. He was very straight forward and didn't waste time. His staff is also amazing. I'm now 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant! We are so excited! We highly recommend Dr Barnett!
Anonymous in Frisco, TX – Aug 24, 2017
My partner and I were referred to Dr. Barnett by her OBGYN after several unsuccessful attempts of IUI. As a same sex couple, there is hesitation going outside of your comfort zone. However, Dr. Barnett and every single one of his staff members are AWESOME, caring, and compassionate. Dr. Barnett takes time with his patients and gives a clear fertility plan. His support staff ensured we had understanding. I will recommend everyone with fertility needs to his office! (Baby #1 due April 2018)
Angela in Frisco, TX – Aug 22, 2017
Hello Angela, At Dallas IVF, we believe that...Read More
I had lost all hope of getting pregnant and was referred to Dr. Brian Barnett. I was very nervous going into this, but his office made me feel comfortable. They explained everything in depth to me even if I asked twice they were patient with me. The staff is nice and the office is clean. I had hope again after seeing Dr. Barnett even after the first visit. My treatment was successful and I am pregnant. I will come back to see him at Dallas IVF when I am ready for my 2nd baby!
Christy Cook in Sachse, TX – Jul 11, 2017
Hello Christy, Thank you for taking the time to...Read More
By far the best medical experience we have ever had. He gave us plan and now our little miracle baby will soon arrive December 2017. Very grateful amd blessed he helped us get to where we are now.
Dallas, TX – May 17, 2017
My husband and I were very happy with Dr. Barnett for our infertility treatments. He was thorough, knowledgeable, and really helped us find the correct treatment path in order to get pregnant. We are now 11 weeks pregnant with our first baby thanks to Dr. Barnett and his staff. We couldn't be happier!
Kristina Sultzbaugh in Plano, TX – Mar 31, 2017
Hello Kristina, CONGRATULATIONS, we are happy to...Read More
We were referred to Dr. Barnett by our OBGYN after struggling with infertility. Dr. Barnett and his staff were very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. We always felt like a top priority and all helped ease our anxiety through the process. I had a successful egg retrieval in Spring 2016 and had 6 frozen embryos. We are currently pregnant with a baby boy due April 27, 2017 after our single embryo transfer in August 2016. We became pregnant after the first transfer with only one embryo. We are so th
Kelly Kuykendall in Denton, TX – Mar 13, 2017
Hello Kelly, You are only weeks away from...Read More
Dr Barnett has been recommended by Dr Cumming as we wanted to have a gender selection. Dr Barnett did an outstanding job in every single step and ensured the whole process is successful. We had 23 eggs retrieval and 4 were finally was told successful and high grade embryos. Of which 2 were our preferred gender and we did implant of one embryo. to our success the baby is successful growing. our due is August an cant wait to see this. Impressed with his quality of service.
Govind in Frisco, TX – Feb 21, 2017
Hello Govind, Thank you so much for your...Read More
Our first visit with doctor Barnett was very nice and we felt very positive. But after three unsuccessful procedures with him, we have spet a lot of money so I called the office to see if Dr. Barnett would call us back to discuss new procedures, the secretary not very nicely said NO you need to make a new appointment and pay another consultation. In three procedures we only saw Dr. Barnett twice the rest of the time we have been treated by his staff. I am devastated by this.
Diana F. in Frisco, TX – Jan 26, 2017
Hello Diana, We are so sorry to hear that your...Read More
Dr. Barnett and his staff are out of this world! Dr. Barnett made me and my husband feel like even though we were young our desire to start a family mattered. At our consultation we felt at ease with the plan/goal that Dr. Barnett set for us. We started treatments and blood work immediately. Appointments were available to be made within a day or two of calling. His staff was amazing! The lady that does the ultrasounds explains everything! His nurse was available to answer all my questions ASAP.
Hanna W. in Lockesburg, Ar – Jan 19, 2017
Dr. Barnett's Reply –
Thank your for the wonderful review Hanna!

How was your experience with Dr. Barnett?

I take great pride in providing individualized treatments to infertile couples. Many couples are able to conceive with simple office based treatments,...Read more

Brian Barnett, MD, was raised in the Northeast but now feels at home in Collin County, practicing in our Frisco and Tyler fertility centers. He attended...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility