Dr. Brian Bannister, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Brian Bannister, MD
Dr. Brian Bannister, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Ocean, NJ. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Bannister is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus, Monmouth Medical Center and Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Bannister's Experience

See how Dr. Bannister's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bannister

Dr. Bannister accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Bannister is now accepting new patients
Progressive Pain Management802 W Park Ave Ste 223
Ocean, NJ 07712
Evening
Saturday
(732) 493-2040Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bannister has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bannister's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bannister to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bannister's Performance
Dr. Bannister and his team are out of this world excellent! Dr. Bannister really takes the time to listen to his patients along with getting the proper diagnostic testing done to better understand which treatment plan will work best for you. His bedside manner is by far the best there is out there! It's very difficult to find a Doctor who is knowledgable, understanding, caring, and properly tends to his patients needs. And the staff behind the Doctor is phenomenal!
in Cliffwood Beach |
I have several chronic issues leaving me unable to use several types of " normal pain relievers " I was extremely fortunate to find Dr Bannister, he is genuinely interested in every concern I have regarding my special circumstances. The staff is wonderful and attentive. Dr B,s choice of his PA was excellent, having chronic pain is horrible, having Two exceptionally well educated and caring Doctors make living with it bearable. I trust them completely , regarding my healing process,tolerable pain
in lavallette, NJ |
Dr Bannister told me he would help me when two other doctors kept just giving me different medication. Just because of my handicapp i felt other doctors thought i was making up the fact that i had pain. Dr. bannister reviewed my mri with me and asked me questions for over 20 minutes. After everything he put me on a strict plan to better my health both physically and mentally. I owe him my life, i haven't slept through the night without pain in years. God bless him
Elizabeth, NJ |
I was referred to Dr. Bannaster by a friend and wow what an experience. After a horrible encounter with a previous pain doctor Dr. B truly restored my faith in the medical industry!! He was very thourough in my initial visit and offered me various treatment options after I was diagnosed. He kept me and my family in the loop throughout the entire process which kept my mind at ease. The office staff was also extremely kind and thoughtful towards my needs. Anyone with chronic pain should try him
in Hackensack, NJ |
I have been a patient and happy with the service. dr bannister was honest with me about my prognosis and didn't pretend I would be perfectly fine. He gave me treatment options and educated my husband and I as to what the potential outcomes would be. I'm happy to say I am walking again and I lost weight, lol. Thank you so much! I have referred my daughter already.
in Toms River, NJ |
Today was my first visit with Dr. Bannister and it was a great experience. He was very thorough in explaining the procedures he felt would help with my back pain. He spent plenty of time with me answering all questions and did not rush the visit at all. I felt he was very genuine and compassionate. He made it very clear that His intentions are to find out the cause of my pain and do what's needed to address it and not just mask it with temporary fixes. Great office staff very friendly.
in Manasquan, NJ |
I visited Dr. Bannister's office today and had an excellent experience. He listened carefully to my health concerns and together with his PA, Renee, they charted out a course of therapy that they knew could provide me with relief. I would recommend their practice to anyone suffering from difficult to diagnose chronic pain conditions. Excellent diagnostician and listener. Compassionate and caring!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Bannister did not rush me through. I felt he listened to my needs and concerns. An added bonus is that the waiting room time was short. I highly recommend Dr. Bannister.
Hazlet, NJ |
This is a staff issue complaint. I had called the office twice for appointment,and had giving all information asked for by front desk. In turn i was told they would call back to confirm insurance which i had already checked with and said they accepted. My wife who is a practice manager elsewhere and over 20 years in the insurance had called also to follow up.. Dr. Came highly recommended by previous Dr.I used. A week later no return call,no messages. Front desk lost a big account for minor issue
in Manahawkin, NJ |
THIS DOCTOR BANNISTER WAS SHOWED XRAYS OF MY PYLON FRACTURED ANKLE, BASICALLY THERE IS NO BONE FROM BOTTOM TIBIA DOWN, FIBULA, CRUSHED, JOINT SPACE CARTLIDGE CRUSHED AND NOT THERE. I WAITED 16 HOURS IN THE MOST PAIN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED. I WAIT A WEEK AND A HALF DUE TO HIM BEING ON VACATION, I WAIT FOREVER FOR HIM TO COME IN THE ROOM AND DECIDED TO NOT TELL HIM ABOUT ANOTHER PATIENT WHO WATCHED HIM STARE AT MY XRAYS, SAYING THIRNGS LIKE, THERES NO BONE WHERE THE METAL HOME MADE.
in East Orange, NJ 07050 |
Excellent doctor!!! Not only does he listen, and goes to above and beyond his skills as a professional competent practitioner to treat what's the matter to treat the whole patient!!! I have never had any doctor go to the degree to see to it that I am comfortable!!! He is a GODSEND!!! I am extremely satisfied to the high quality of medical and patient treatment I have been given by Dr. Bannister!!!
in Neptune nj |
Just left dr. Banisters office. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Bannister was recommend to me through my Insirance. He was courteous listened to my issues and was very precise with a course of action. It was an excellent experience and I'm grateful to have found him. Looking forward to one day being pain free.
in Barnegat nNJ 08005 |
Dr. Bannister makes you feel comfortable and explains all procedures fully.
in West long branch |
He's is doctor that really cares about his patients... He listens and pays attention to every complaint that you may have .... He sees his patients as people with real medical problems ... Not as another co-pay
in Eatontown, NJ |
Dr. Bannister was the only pain doctor in 8 years who correctly diagnosed, treated and got my back pain from a 9 to 2 without prolonged use of pain meds after an injury in Iraq. In my opinion there is not a better doctor out there to help you get your life back. I cannot make a higher recommendation for a healthcare provider. His staff and offices are incredibly well run, he is on time, he takes the time to talk to you and really get to the bottom of your ailment- A+++
in Toms River, NJ |
He is very understanding. He cares about his patients.
in Asbury Park NJ |
Very professional and understanding to My needs.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Bannister, MD?
Are you Dr. Bannister?

Compare Dr. Bannister

Dr. Bannister's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Autonomic Disorders

SUNY/Upstate Med U

Completed in 2010

University Of Rochester

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Bannister does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bannister and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine