Dr. Brian Badman, MD

Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Badman

American Health Network

8607 E US Highway 36 Avon, IN 46123

Dr. Brian Badman, MD is an orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Avon, IN and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery and orthopedics.

Dr. Badman accepts

Dr. Badman accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Badman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Badman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement

Dr. Badman performs Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement more than 98% of his peers

Arm Surgery

Dr. Badman performs Arm Surgery more than 98% of his peers

All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures

Dr. Badman performs All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Badman's conditions and procedures:

• Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Labrum Repair
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fracture

Growing up, I watched my mom suffer the ill effects of cancer and came to realize the importance of doctors that listen. I have always prided myself on my bedside manner and try to provide the best care possible each and everyday.

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

4.2

Dr. Badman?
Dr. Badman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Badman, MD
He is great! I recommend him if you need any shoulder work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
Dr. Badman repaired my torn rotator cuff and did a reverse shoulder replacement. I had an excellent experience in every way! I am very happy that I went with Dr Badman! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
Dr. Badman has done reverse shoulder replacement surgery on both shoulders. I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome on each shoulder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
Dr Badman is awesome!!! I was having shoulder pain and through ultrasound he determined I had a rotator cuff tear and needed surgery. The office staff at every level is very responsible, courteous and genuine! I was not apprehensive at all. I knew Dr. Badman has great surgical skills and fully trusted him to do what was necessary to have a full recovery! I cannot say enough how appreciative I am of him and his office for treating me with upmost respect! I am playing tennis again painfree!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
I am reminded every day on the poor repairs he performed on my shoulder and arm. After an initial (20) weeks of rehab I had no strength. My arm seem to not be responding to therapy and workout. After (3) years now I only have 50% capacity total in my arm. I can only pick up or curl 1-2 pounds and are subject to severe cramp and have to set items down. Hand constantly stays 3-4 degrees colder than other hand. Winter time is unbearable and my one hand must be kept covered at all times. Never agin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
Dr. Badman performed 3 1/2 hour constructive surgery on my shoulder including Rotator cuff and repositioning my bicep muscle. One year later I am back to lifting weights and working out on heavy bad. I cannot be more satisfied with Dr. Badman's expert medical work and guidance. Thank you Dr. Badman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
After speaking with Dr. Badman for a couple of minutes, I felt like I was talking to an old friend. He had excellent reviews ( which he deserves) but claimed not to be a miracle worker, nor made any promises for perfect results. My reverse shoulder replacement on my right side was done one Nov. 8, 2017, my left on Feb. 20, 2018. I can't begin to describe how happy and amazed I am with the results. I have full use of both shoulders in every direction with no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
I was thrilled when I was able to get Dr. Badman for my shoulder surgery. I had a torn rotor cuff,and it needed to be fixed, which he did. 7wks later I fell. I didn't just ruined what he fixed, I ruined my whole shoulder. He just finished my reverse shoulder replacement . This is not my 1st interaction with him...5 yrs ago he did a complete replacement on my right knee, and a partial on my left knee. I got an infected stitch. It was a Saturday. He came to my house to fix it!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Badman. At the age of 76, I suffered from painful arthritis in both shoulders. In January 2017, I had a right shoulder total replacement. The surgery was so successful I had a left shoulder total replacement seven months later. Dr. Badman is wonderful. I thank him for my great range of motion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
Dr Badman did a reverse total shoulder replacement on my left shoulder on february 07/2017. I started physical therapy on February 24th, after 7 sessions ending on march 14 and doing the activities daily at home that was prescribed, I now have what I consider total mobility in the left arm, but not full strength, I will continue the exercises. (it has only been 6 weeks). Dr Badman obviously did a super job with the surgery. I now have NO PAIN. I am going to have the right shoulder done soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
I became a patient of Dr. Badman's after i was already bone on bone in my left shoulder with quite a bit of wear to my glenoid. Dr. Badman patiently managed my pain and monitored the wear, knowing I was hesitant to have surgery. I recently had the shoulder replaced and completely trusted Dr Badman to do whatever would give me the best outcome (regular or reverse). The entire experience with doc and IU West was fantastic! Great care, education, and accessibility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
Dr. Badman has performed surgery on my elbow and currently successfully managing my pain issues relating to damaged rotator cuffs as I do not desire surgery just now. Very well pleased with his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
Dr. Badman is Excellent! I can't say enough good about him. He took time with my husband and I to explain things. After surgery he came out and talked to me about my husband's surgery, how it went and even had pictures to show me! Wonderful bedside manner! Would recommend in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
I had a reverse shoulder replacement and he did a great job! Pain free!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
Dr Badman operated on me six times. Shoulder replacements after major rotator cuff tears surgerys. He is an excellent Doctor. With the damage I had it took several steps to the final result of the reverse replacements. The last replacement was done in 2012. I am doing well with both shoulders. Shoulder surgery is difficult as is the rehab. I highly recommend Dr. Badman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?
He seemed very rushed and he was way behind schedule. After my family member had surgery, he came out to talk to us in the waiting room almost 45 after my family member was out of surgery. And when he finally came out to talk to us, he had his lunch box, coat, and backpack on, ready to leave. He talked to me and my family for maybe one minute and left. He didn't ask us if we had any questions or anything. It felt like he was more ready to go home than update us on our family member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Badman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Badman?