Dr. Brian Aslami, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Aslami

Brian A. Aslami, M.D.

163 Engle St Ste 205 Englewood, NJ 07631

Dr. Brian Aslami, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Englewood, NJ. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aslami to book an appointment.

Dr. Aslami's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aslami

4.3

Dr. Aslami?
What People Say About Dr. Brian Aslami, MD
Dr. Aslami is really competent when it comes to extremely complex psychiatric cases. It seems he spends a great deal of time reading journal articles and learning meds well. He has helped both my husband and I with mood issues that we’ve had for years and haven’t been able to treat successfully. He is very talented, and compassionate.
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Aslami, MD?
Dr. Aslami is a brilliant, caring psychiatrist. I particularly appreciate that he treats the entire patient - not just whatever symptoms seem to be due to my mental state. Under his care, I have been lifted from terrible depression and found optimism and hope for the first time in my life. I know I would not be living were it not for his excellent care. I have also found relief for other medical problems by his guidance.
ELR in New York, NY – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Aslami, MD?
I spent 6 weeks in the psych ward of a hospital because my depression had worsened to thoughts of suicide. Upon my release, a social worker at the hospital recommended Dr Aslami to manage my meds. He understands how various drugs interact with others and what doses to prescribe. It’s like a chemist mixing the right ingredients. He also has a calming manner, and I felt confident that I was in good hands I would recommend him highly.
Jun 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Aslami, MD?
Dr. Aslami has helped me immeasurably in terms of identifying and examining a long-term depressive condition. He is highly knowledgable, and has enabled me to locate and develop an understanding of deep-seated personal issues. I honestly do not know where I would be emotionally at present without Dr. Aslami's expert guidance.
PT in NH, NJ – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Aslami, MD?
Dr. Aslami is a skilled, compassionate therapist that has been of great help to me over the years.
George Martini – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Aslami, MD?
Smart, informed, collaborative and empathetic. A perfect combination for a Psychiatrist in my opinion. I have finally found a psychiatrist who cares and in whom I feel 100% confident.
Jeremy in Brooklyn NY – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Aslami, MD?
I would never recommend. He would sweat profusely throughout the sessions, and would just throw medications at me with no explanation of diagnosis. One time (first and only one time) called him and left a voicemail over the weekend, stating it wasn't urgent, he calls me back and demanded I never call him on the weekend. Cold and callous. No thank you. There are plenty of clinics with residents even who have much better informed care and bedside manner.
Apr 05, 2018
I have read and thought about this review, and I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Aslami, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aslami?

• Psychiatry