Dr. Brian Ash, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Ash

Internal Medicine Associates of Boston and Brighton

11 Nevins St Ste 505 Boston, MA 02135

Dr. Brian Ash, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. He graduated from University of Massachusetts Medical School, Highest Honors and specializes in internal medicine and academic medicine.

Dr. Ash accepts

Dr. Ash accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
MetLife
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Ash treats your condition or procedure

• Non-Surgical Treatment of Hemorrhoids
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vertigo
  • Wart Treatment
  • Wellness Examination
  • Women's Health And Wellness Management

Boston Magazine "Top Doctors in Boston" Clinical Instructor Harvard Medical School Harvard Medical School Teaching Award Highest Honors Recognition University of Massachusetts Medical School Massachusetts Medical Society Scholars Award Tufts University School of Medicine Clinical Assistant Professor

• Academic Medicine

• Korean

• Patient Choice Award - America's Favorite Doctors, 2011
  • Highest Academic Honors - University of Massachusetts Medical School, 2001
  • Harvard Medical School Teacher and Mentoring, 2003
  • Massachusetts Medical Society Academic Excellence and Community Leadership, 2001

Dr. Ash's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ash

4.0

Dr. Ash?
Dr. Ash's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Ash, MD
Happily refers patitents with problems outside the common cold to other specialties (psychiatry, physical therapy, pain clinic, etc). Long wait times, rude office staff and you are just a paycheck for this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
I love Dr. Ash! He's the best PCP I have ever had. Always kind, knowledgeable, honest, and patient. Prescriptions and referrals have always been super easy and I have always felt comfortable discussing any concerns with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
He actually ran some tests. Missed the massive fibroid I was growing and told me my bloating was "just gas". Oh well, I just had to have a major surgery because this doctor didn't take me seriously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
Dr. Ash is my PCP during the past year. I warmly recommend him, he is very professional and sensitive, always answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns patiently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
Dr. Ash is a great doctor. He is patient, always takes time to explain things to me, answers any questions I have thoroughly, and tries to fit me in last minute whenever I am sick. I am very happy I found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
He is great. He saw me through some pretty complicated issues I had as a result of prior cancer treatment. He has also been very good with STI education and contraception options.
Atrocious doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
This was a great experience. Dr Ash was on time and very professional. He was highly knowledgeable about several issues relating to dermatology, HPV and asthma - gave me better answers and explanations than I'd received in the past - and made it all very understandable. He was easy to talk to, and seemed to be entirely there in the room with me during the time we shared. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
Didn't know I had an appointment until two days beforehand (received a phone call), was called again the day before AT 4:30PM to change my PCP that was listed on my insurance (first time seeing Brian Ash). The receptionist said the doctor wouldn't see me unless I changed it before the appointment. I wasn't able to do so in time and I called ahead of time to try and reschedule the appointment. They refused to see me, ever, telling me to never come back. Thanks for being super understanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
Terrific physician, easily the best experience I have had since my old school pediatrician. Exceedingly professional, appropriately calm and confident, skilled at listening and probing for diagnosis, which is all very refreshing these days. I have recommended him several times and always hear positive feedback. As for access, he always seems able to squeeze me in when needed, but never seems rushed. Good early hours for working types like myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
He was very accommodating, squeezed me in despite a full schedule. My problem was complex, but he was decisive and efficient, took care of me and moved on with what seemed to be a packed schedule. I trust his judgement 100% and always feel comfortable in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
I was late by about 10 minutes. The doctor refused to see me, neither today nor ever again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
Dr. Ash takes the time on the first visit to listen to all my concerns and systematically address them all. He also makes sure to encourage me to call with anything urgent and schedule an appointment to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?
After going to St Elizabeth's ER numerous times-Dr Pruskik referred me to Dr Ash. When i called for an appt, the woman kept me on the phone 12 minutes just to check if his office took Medicare MA Health. Only out of desperation did i stay on the phone.AND I'm real GLAD I did. In 30 minutes Dr.Ash took me off ALL my blood pressure meds which i had taken 10 plus years And he asked-I had been in a bad car accident in September 2009,same symptomsDid u hit your leg/s? It's, NOT serious-vein prob
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Ash, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ash?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ash treats patients.