Dr. Brian S. Anding, MD

Dr. Brian S. Anding, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 57 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Anding specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Bedford, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Anding? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Anding's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Anding's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anding

Experience with Dr. Anding
Dr. Anding's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Anding treated my Mother-in-Law and I saw how competent he was with her, so I became a patient of his myself.
in Highland Village, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Anding since 1993 and can highly recommend him. He has effectively and conservatively treated my glaucoma and now cataracts. He and his staff are efficient and compassionate.
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Anding, Dr. Ighani, & every office staffer are among the most efficient & downright pleasant folks I've ever been around for medical procedures - & at close to 60 years old with a litany of health issues over the past decade I've got a huge sample of doctor experiences with which to compare them. After my 2 terrific-result cataract surgeries this month that have given me 20/20 vision for the first time since I was 17 (no more glasses!), I can't say enough good stuff about this bunch.
Bedford, TX |
Very thorough during exam, professional demeanor, clearly answered all questions to my satisfaction
in Bedford, TX |
Dr. Anding is patient, caring, through. I have been his patient for 10-12 years. Nothing drastic but I don't have to worry about my eyes!
in Bedford, TX |
I have been a patient with Dr. Anding since 2006. He has treated me for glaucoma in both eyes - he has always been kind, professional & compassionate in his handling of my eye condition. His attention to the rising pressure in my eyes has stopped the progression of the disorder and halted the loss of my vision!
in Bedford, TX |
Easy to get an appointment, friendly staff, staff returns calls quickly, Dr. Anding is easy to talk with, friendly, and listens.
in Euless, TX |
I started going to Dr Anding in 2000. He has done cataract surgery on both eyes and is now walking with me through glaucoma. He is very thorough and has given me great care.
in Bedford, TX |
He is a quiet and calm doctor. He listens to your requests and explains any issues you might have.
in Euless, TX |
I have had 3 appointments with Dr. Anding. I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room or the examining room. Dr. Anding takes his time, answers all of your questions, and is extremely thorough with his examinations. He also has a sense of humor, which is sorely lacking in the medical profession. He has a very calm mannerism, which puts you at ease. Great doctor !! I would recommend Dr. Anding to everyone that cares about the health of their eyes.
in Colleyville, TX |
His staff is always courteous and professional. Dr. Anding has repeatedly been responsive to my concerns, taking the time to explain what is necessary and to manage my expectations.
in Bedford, TX |
His staff is exceptional and so is he! Takes time to answer all my questions. I have never had a bad experience in his office.
in Duncanville, TX |
Dr. Anding and his staff are always courteous and professional. Dr. Anding takes time to do the exam and explains the results and answers questions I may have. I am a long time patient because he does good work and I trust him with my vision problems.
Bedford, TX |
Very satisfactory - didn't feel rushed
in North Richland Hills, TX |
I have been his patient for over 20 years, and have always received excellent care. He and his staff listen and answer all my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Brian S. Anding, MD?
Are you Dr. Anding?

Compare Dr. Anding

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.