Dr. Brian Anding, MD

Dr. Brian Anding, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Brian Anding, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Bedford, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

1604 Hospital Pkwy Ste 104

Bedford, TX 76022

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Anding

See how frequently Dr. Anding performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ectropion of Eyelid
Glaucoma
high
Chorioretinal Scars

Dr. Anding's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Ulcer
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Baylor Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University Ark
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Anding has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anding's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anding to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Anding's Performance
in Fort Worth Texas |
I have been a patient of Dr. Brian Anding for about 10 years. I find him to be really interested in my eye health. If you have an eye problem that he doesn't specialized in, he has no problem sending you to a doctor that does. I have seen him for my glaucoma, I had cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and I had a blood vessel burst in one eye. He didn't hesitate to send me to a retina specialist. My eyes are in great shape, Thanks to the Good Lord first, then a Great Optimologist like Dr.Anding.
in Grapevine, Tx |
I have been a patient of Dr. Anding's for more than 20 years. He has always been very professional, conscientious and courteous to me.
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Anding treated my Mother-in-Law and I saw how competent he was with her, so I became a patient of his myself.
in Highland Village, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Anding since 1993 and can highly recommend him. He has effectively and conservatively treated my glaucoma and now cataracts. He and his staff are efficient and compassionate.
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Anding, Dr. Ighani, & every office staffer are among the most efficient & downright pleasant folks I've ever been around for medical procedures - & at close to 60 years old with a litany of health issues over the past decade I've got a huge sample of doctor experiences with which to compare them. After my 2 terrific-result cataract surgeries this month that have given me 20/20 vision for the first time since I was 17 (no more glasses!), I can't say enough good stuff about this bunch.
Bedford, TX |
Very thorough during exam, professional demeanor, clearly answered all questions to my satisfaction
in Bedford, TX |
Dr. Anding is patient, caring, through. I have been his patient for 10-12 years. Nothing drastic but I don't have to worry about my eyes!
in Bedford, TX |
I have been a patient with Dr. Anding since 2006. He has treated me for glaucoma in both eyes - he has always been kind, professional & compassionate in his handling of my eye condition. His attention to the rising pressure in my eyes has stopped the progression of the disorder and halted the loss of my vision!
in Bedford, TX |
Easy to get an appointment, friendly staff, staff returns calls quickly, Dr. Anding is easy to talk with, friendly, and listens.
in Euless, TX |
I started going to Dr Anding in 2000. He has done cataract surgery on both eyes and is now walking with me through glaucoma. He is very thorough and has given me great care.
in Bedford, TX |
He is a quiet and calm doctor. He listens to your requests and explains any issues you might have.
in Euless, TX |
I have had 3 appointments with Dr. Anding. I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room or the examining room. Dr. Anding takes his time, answers all of your questions, and is extremely thorough with his examinations. He also has a sense of humor, which is sorely lacking in the medical profession. He has a very calm mannerism, which puts you at ease. Great doctor !! I would recommend Dr. Anding to everyone that cares about the health of their eyes.
in Colleyville, TX |
His staff is always courteous and professional. Dr. Anding has repeatedly been responsive to my concerns, taking the time to explain what is necessary and to manage my expectations.
in Bedford, TX |
His staff is exceptional and so is he! Takes time to answer all my questions. I have never had a bad experience in his office.
in Duncanville, TX |
Dr. Anding and his staff are always courteous and professional. Dr. Anding takes time to do the exam and explains the results and answers questions I may have. I am a long time patient because he does good work and I trust him with my vision problems.
Bedford, TX |
Very satisfactory - didn't feel rushed
in North Richland Hills, TX |
I have been his patient for over 20 years, and have always received excellent care. He and his staff listen and answer all my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Anding, MD?
Are you Dr. Anding?

Visit Dr. Anding

Dr. Anding accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA