Dr. Brian Allen, MD

34 reviews

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Sagamore Health Network

We are committed to the care and improvement of human life through the delivery of high quality interactive patient experiences in the clinic setting.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Allen's Experience

See how Dr. Allen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Allen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
Dr. Allen's Performance
excellent staff and care
in tallahassee |
i love doctor allen and his staff im so thankful i found them when i leave i don't feel confused because they answer all your questions. they are prompt and always very nice
in Tallahassee, FL |
My recent visit to Dr Brian Allen of Capitol Regional Medical Center at Bannerman Rd. was great. As a new patient I was treated well by the Dr as well as his staff. As a senior with some serious illnesses Dr Allen was patient and thorough. When my previous Dr closed his practice I was worried about choosing a new Dr. Dr Allen was patient and reassuring. That ment a lot to me.
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen is always very kind and considerate, and takes the time to listen to the patient's concerns. He does not rush the patient, and takes the time to explain everything so that the patient has a clear understanding. The timeliness is also fantastic, as I never wait more than 30 minutes total between the waiting and exam rooms.
in Tallahassee, Fl |
Really took the time to get to know his patients.
in Tallahassee, FL |
After becoming a recipient of the Tallahassee early spring allergy season, I called in the afternoon and had an appointment the next morning. Dr. Allen knew the symptoms and prescribed exactly what I needed. My recovery was fast. I continue to be pleased.
I was seen within 20-30 minutes upon arriving for my appointment. Dr. Allen was courteous and attentive to my concerns, and he provided sound, professional advice. His nursing and receptionist staff was also kind and considerate.
in Tallahassee, FL |
My husband and I have recently become patients of Dr. Allen and we will definitely recommend him to our friends. He is personable, professional, and has a great overall philosophy regarding health and healthcare.
in Havana, FL |
I have to say I moved here three years ago and I have never had such better care from any doctor here in the Panhandle as I have from Brian Allen he made sure I got to my proper doctors that I needed when I went into his office I did not have to wait long there was not a lot of people when I went inside the doctor sat with me he did not rush me out I was very happy when I got on the bus to go back home I told everybody about his office and people said that they were going to switch
in Tallahassee, FL |
Excellent attention by all staff. Dr.Allen is very professional. We visited because of my daughter and she loved it.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Being new to the area, I was so relieved to find a great doctor.
in Tallahassee, FL |
He took time to explain things. Was not rushed. Actually had a conversation
in Tallahassee, FL |
My first visit to Dr. Allen's office was a Saturday morning walk-in with no appointment. The diagnosis was as prompt as the brief waiting time, even without an appointment. The entire staff was efficient and upbeat, such a pleasant change in the health care industry. I was so impressed I made the decision to make Dr. Allen my primary care physician. My most recent visit was an annual physical. Dr. Allen gave me his undivided attention and asked relevant questions. He is very personable.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Great caring doctor. Gives you all of his attention when you are with him. Highly recommended
in Tallahassee, Fl |
My son had his very first experience seeing a doctor outside of his regular pediatrician, and he instantly fell in love with Dr. Allen, and asked if we could change to Dr. Allen, as his Primary Care. Dr. Allen, is very personable and easy for even a 14 yo to talk to about any issue. My family absolutely loves this doctor and would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care.
Tallahassee, FL |
So far my husband and I are very pleased with Doctor Allen and his entire staff. The doctor is patient and friendly and really takes the time to listen and help or refer his patients. I was very touched by my handwritten note I received from Dr Allen after my first visit actually written and signed by him. His office staff are very friendly and helpful as well and I love his office manager. Office space is large, friendly environment and impeccably clean.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen is incredibly knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. He worked hard to provide and coordinate care and helped with my insurance company's denial for an MRI required before an appointment for a neurosurgeon. When trying to get to our car in the rain, he ran to his own car, getting wet, to get an umbrella and then helped us to our car. He went above and beyond in every way!
in Tallahassee, FL |
After failed back surgery, I found myself in excruciating pain, unable to sit, walk or stand. I was relatively new to Tallahassee and was a new patient for Dr. Allen. Dr. Allen bent over backwards to help coordinate care, with referrals, an order for MRI required by a neurosurgeon before an appointment could be made, as well as his office helping fight the insurance company when it required PT. His care, compassion and expertise were invaluable.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Allen is a very caring and knowledgeable individual. He took the time to listen without the feeling of being rushed. The appointment was easily made and the wait time was minimum. I would recommend him to any one looking for a good PCP.
Tallahassee, FL |
Thoughtful practitioner, listens to patients, discusses treatment options with you, and treats you with respect. Highly recommend.
New York, NY |
Patient,friendly and took time to explain findings
Have you seen Dr. Brian Allen, MD?
Are you Dr. Allen?

Dr. Allen says...

Dr. Allen graduated with Distinction from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine followed by an accelerated Residency Program at the University of Kentucky Department of Family & Community Medicine.

Dr. Allen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Allen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Allen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 2004

University of Kentucky Department of Family & Community Medicine

Completed in 2006

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Allen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.