Dr. Brian Allen, MD

Dr. Brian Allen, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Allen graduated with Distinction from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine followed by an accelerated Residency Program at the University of Kentucky Department of Family & Community Medicine.

Capital Regional Medical Group

2770 Capital Medical Blvd Ste 200

Tallahassee, FL 32308

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Allen

We are committed to the care and improvement of human life through the delivery of high quality interactive patient experiences in the clinic setting.

Dr. Allen's Experience

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• University of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Kentucky Department of Family & Community Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
Dr. Allen's Performance
in Tallahassee, FL |
This is a great med practice. Wonderful staff that will work with you to make your visit enjoyable. Dr. Allen is friendly and outgoing and asks all the right questions. One of the best practices in Tallahassee. His office location is very convenient for me. For my last appointment I was called back within 5 minutes of the appointment time.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Allen is a professional with a huge heart, He takes the time to talk to you and explain the medical terms in words we can all understand.He makes you feel like an old friend that you haven't seen in years.He is the most likable Doctor I have every been to.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Very caring Doctor, gets personally involved with details pertaining to overall health issues. Will highly recommend to family, friends & neighbors.
Tallahassee, FL |
I'am so glad i found dr. allen he along with his staff are very professional and courteous!
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen listened to my concerns and treated me with compassion.
in Tallahassee, FL |
When we moved here, from Jacksonville, where we lived for 11 yrs, we were dreading to find ALL new Drs. Sometimes you get an ok Dr & on lucky occassions, you get an great one! On the FIRST visit! (That is usually rare). But Dr Allen was so kind & very interested in why you were visiting (Not like some Dr offices that shuffle you through like cattle). His whole office is amazing! From the front desk to the nurses! Everyone is always so kind! I would defanitley reccommend him to EVERYONE!
Tallahassee, FL |
We are new patients of Dr. Allen's and are very happy to have found a new primary care physician. We recommend him to everyone looking for a good doctor.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Great doctor and staff. No long waiting and excellent service.
in Tallahassee, Fl |
Dr. Allen & his staff were professional & caring. I felt genuine concern for my well being during my visit. All my questions were answered & I walked out completely satisfied. I would recommend Dr. Allen to all my friends & family.
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Allen is a rare find. My previous Doctor closed his practice unexpectedly, and dr Allen was on approved list of doctors taking new patients. Couldn't be happier with him.
in Tallahassee, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Allen to family and friends. He takes the time to listen to your concerns. Have had no problem with scheduling a visit. His staff is very friendly and courteous. Minimal wait time in the waiting room and exam room. Feel that I can trust his decisions. He is very clear in his explanation of medical conditions.
Tallahassee, FL |
We became patients of Dr. Allen when our previous physician became ill. Dr. Allen took the time to learn our extensive medical history and made the transition as smooth as possible. Dr. Allen treated us as if we had been patients of his for years. I would highly recommend Dr. Allen to family and friends.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen and Lynn are incredible caretakers. They are both professional, knowledgeable, and excellent listeners. I have never felt rushed. I have always felt that I am the only patient - their top priority. They ask questions until they are comfortable in making a diagnosis. I am so blessed to have found this practice. God bless both for the work you do.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen aside from having strong American medical school and residency training provides the kind of one on one experience with the patient that involves honest listening and dialogue in providing care.
excellent staff and care
in Tallahassee, FL |
My recent visit to Dr Brian Allen of Capitol Regional Medical Center at Bannerman Rd. was great. As a new patient I was treated well by the Dr as well as his staff. As a senior with some serious illnesses Dr Allen was patient and thorough. When my previous Dr closed his practice I was worried about choosing a new Dr. Dr Allen was patient and reassuring. That ment a lot to me.
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen is always very kind and considerate, and takes the time to listen to the patient's concerns. He does not rush the patient, and takes the time to explain everything so that the patient has a clear understanding. The timeliness is also fantastic, as I never wait more than 30 minutes total between the waiting and exam rooms.
in Tallahassee, Fl |
Really took the time to get to know his patients.
in Tallahassee, FL |
After becoming a recipient of the Tallahassee early spring allergy season, I called in the afternoon and had an appointment the next morning. Dr. Allen knew the symptoms and prescribed exactly what I needed. My recovery was fast. I continue to be pleased.
I was seen within 20-30 minutes upon arriving for my appointment. Dr. Allen was courteous and attentive to my concerns, and he provided sound, professional advice. His nursing and receptionist staff was also kind and considerate.
in Tallahassee, FL |
My husband and I have recently become patients of Dr. Allen and we will definitely recommend him to our friends. He is personable, professional, and has a great overall philosophy regarding health and healthcare.
in Havana, FL |
I have to say I moved here three years ago and I have never had such better care from any doctor here in the Panhandle as I have from Brian Allen he made sure I got to my proper doctors that I needed when I went into his office I did not have to wait long there was not a lot of people when I went inside the doctor sat with me he did not rush me out I was very happy when I got on the bus to go back home I told everybody about his office and people said that they were going to switch
in Tallahassee, FL |
Excellent attention by all staff. Dr.Allen is very professional. We visited because of my daughter and she loved it.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Being new to the area, I was so relieved to find a great doctor.
in Tallahassee, FL |
My first visit to Dr. Allen's office was a Saturday morning walk-in with no appointment. The diagnosis was as prompt as the brief waiting time, even without an appointment. The entire staff was efficient and upbeat, such a pleasant change in the health care industry. I was so impressed I made the decision to make Dr. Allen my primary care physician. My most recent visit was an annual physical. Dr. Allen gave me his undivided attention and asked relevant questions. He is very personable.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Great caring doctor. Gives you all of his attention when you are with him. Highly recommended
in Tallahassee, Fl |
My son had his very first experience seeing a doctor outside of his regular pediatrician, and he instantly fell in love with Dr. Allen, and asked if we could change to Dr. Allen, as his Primary Care. Dr. Allen, is very personable and easy for even a 14 yo to talk to about any issue. My family absolutely loves this doctor and would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care.
Tallahassee, FL |
So far my husband and I are very pleased with Doctor Allen and his entire staff. The doctor is patient and friendly and really takes the time to listen and help or refer his patients. I was very touched by my handwritten note I received from Dr Allen after my first visit actually written and signed by him. His office staff are very friendly and helpful as well and I love his office manager. Office space is large, friendly environment and impeccably clean.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen is incredibly knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. He worked hard to provide and coordinate care and helped with my insurance company's denial for an MRI required before an appointment for a neurosurgeon. When trying to get to our car in the rain, he ran to his own car, getting wet, to get an umbrella and then helped us to our car. He went above and beyond in every way!
in Tallahassee, FL |
After failed back surgery, I found myself in excruciating pain, unable to sit, walk or stand. I was relatively new to Tallahassee and was a new patient for Dr. Allen. Dr. Allen bent over backwards to help coordinate care, with referrals, an order for MRI required by a neurosurgeon before an appointment could be made, as well as his office helping fight the insurance company when it required PT. His care, compassion and expertise were invaluable.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Allen is a very caring and knowledgeable individual. He took the time to listen without the feeling of being rushed. The appointment was easily made and the wait time was minimum. I would recommend him to any one looking for a good PCP.
Tallahassee, FL |
Thoughtful practitioner, listens to patients, discusses treatment options with you, and treats you with respect. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Allen, MD?
Are you Dr. Allen?