Dr. Brian Allen, MD

Dr. Brian Allen, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Allen graduated with Distinction from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine followed by an accelerated Residency Program at the University of Kentucky Department of Family & Community Medicine.

Capital Regional Medical Group

3445 Bannerman Rd Ste 100

Tallahassee, FL 32312

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's Experience

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "We are committed to the care and improvement of human life through the delivery of high quality interactive patient experiences in the clinic setting. "

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Asthma
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cold Sore
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Genital Herpes
  • Limb Swelling
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mononucleosis
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nausea
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Respiratory Infections
  • Rib Fracture
  • Ringworm
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Insufficiency

• University of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Kentucky Department of Family & Community Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
Dr. Allen's Performance
in Tallahassee, FL |
I found Dr Allen when I moved to Tallahassee and really love his practice. I rarely wait more than 5 minutes to see him and the staff is very friendly. Dr Allen really listens to you as a patient and takes his time to understand and formulate a plan of care.
As an elderly person I appreciate the time and patience Dr ALLEN shows. He actually looks at me and listens to my concerns and talks about my options. So many doctors today look at the computer and barely speak. Dr Allen’s genuine concern is the best medicine!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Allen is the most personable Doctor have ever had. He is a Pleasure to talk to.
in Tallahassee |
Ease of making an appointment: Excellent. I called on a Friday and was given an appointment the following Monday at 8:00 AM. Now that's not bad! Arrived and waited about 5 minutes for Kim to take me in for weighing and preliminaries. Waited about 5 minutes for Dr. Allen to come in. Dr. Allen is one of the most approachable doctors I have encountered in my more than 70 years. He is more like a friend than my doctor. Great experience overall.
Tallahassee, FL |
Truly amazing Dr and staff. My wife HATES going to the Doctor for anything and after her initial visit I had to drag her out of the office. Everyone is so genuine and caring at the office it makes going to the Dr a great experience. I also got my parents signed up with Dr Allen when they relocated to Tallahassee and they have been extremely pleased as well. I can recommend this office to anyone without any reservations.
in Tallahassee, FL |
I needed to find a new doctor as my previous one just retired. My wife searched the internet and came up with Dr. Allen's name. I had my first visit last week and I am very happy to have Dr. Allen as my new family practice doctor. Not only is he a great doctor, but all the other staff members at CRMC Bannerman are great as well. I would highly recommend Dr, Allen to anyone who needs a family practice doctor. Richard Power
Tallahassee, FL |
I am a patient of Dr. Allen and have send him a few times. I have also seen and been taken care of by Cara Pappas. Everyone at Dr. Allen's Office is always professional and courteous. They will work with you to get you seen as soon as possible. The extended hours are a plus in being able to come after work.
in Tallahassee, FL |
I am SO pleased with the quality of care I am receiving from Dr. Allen! His office staff is exceptional. There is a feeling of genuine care there that I have not experienced in medical offices very often. I highly recommend Dr Allen and his staff!
in Tallahassee, FL |
We are new to the area and Dr. Allen was recommended to us by a co-worker who is a current patient. Dr. Allen and his staff are very personable and attentive to your medical needs. We received great care and we're glad we are established with his practice!
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen and staff are a caring and compassionate group of medical professionals that go above and beyond expectations! They have been a wonderful help to me as I adjust to being a caregiver for my mother-in-law with advancing dementia. They have been very efficient and accommodating in every possible way. I am grateful and blessed to have found them! Keep up the great work, team and don't change a thing!
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen is one of the best family practice doctors I have ever met. His knowledge, demeanor makes you feel like " Don't worry, he will take care of my sickness"
in Tallahassee, FL |
I have had a very positive experience with any issues I have since Dr Brian Allen is my doctor. He is easy to talk to, and listens to what I have to say. I would and have recommended Dr. Allen to my friends.
in Havana Fl. |
I'm soon to be 67 years old and being on Medicare I've felt my care as a senior citizen has been questionable. Waiting times have been long and the actual time spent with the doctor/PA has been minimal. BUT since Jan. 2017; my faith has been restored, Capital Medical care is great, they care for their patients and it obvious! I am blessed, thank you!
in Tallahassee, FL |
My experience with making my first appointment with Dr. Allen was very quick and easy. Dr. Allen was very thorough and pleasant to work with. He is a good listener and answered all of my questions promptly.
in Tallahassee, FL |
He spends the time to do a thorough exam well done
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen is a wonderful doctor, very empathic with his patients. I would truly recommend anyone going with him.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen was excellent. He took his time to understand my concerns and explain everything fully.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen and his staff are very professional and friendly. Dr. Allen is very detail oriented and provides results as quickly possible to patients.
in Tallahassee, FL |
He is always super nice and patient with our family. He is great with the kids and is someone we trust our health to. He has friendly staff and they make us feel like a family, not just patients.
in Tallahassee, FL |
This is a great med practice. Wonderful staff that will work with you to make your visit enjoyable. Dr. Allen is friendly and outgoing and asks all the right questions. One of the best practices in Tallahassee. His office location is very convenient for me. For my last appointment I was called back within 5 minutes of the appointment time.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Allen is a professional with a huge heart, He takes the time to talk to you and explain the medical terms in words we can all understand.He makes you feel like an old friend that you haven't seen in years.He is the most likable Doctor I have every been to.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Very caring Doctor, gets personally involved with details pertaining to overall health issues. Will highly recommend to family, friends & neighbors.
Tallahassee, FL |
I'am so glad i found dr. allen he along with his staff are very professional and courteous!
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen listened to my concerns and treated me with compassion.
in Tallahassee, FL |
When we moved here, from Jacksonville, where we lived for 11 yrs, we were dreading to find ALL new Drs. Sometimes you get an ok Dr & on lucky occassions, you get an great one! On the FIRST visit! (That is usually rare). But Dr Allen was so kind & very interested in why you were visiting (Not like some Dr offices that shuffle you through like cattle). His whole office is amazing! From the front desk to the nurses! Everyone is always so kind! I would defanitley reccommend him to EVERYONE!
in Tallahassee, FL |
Great doctor and staff. No long waiting and excellent service.
in Tallahassee, Fl |
Dr. Allen & his staff were professional & caring. I felt genuine concern for my well being during my visit. All my questions were answered & I walked out completely satisfied. I would recommend Dr. Allen to all my friends & family.
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Allen is a rare find. My previous Doctor closed his practice unexpectedly, and dr Allen was on approved list of doctors taking new patients. Couldn't be happier with him.
in Tallahassee, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Allen to family and friends. He takes the time to listen to your concerns. Have had no problem with scheduling a visit. His staff is very friendly and courteous. Minimal wait time in the waiting room and exam room. Feel that I can trust his decisions. He is very clear in his explanation of medical conditions.
Tallahassee, FL |
We became patients of Dr. Allen when our previous physician became ill. Dr. Allen took the time to learn our extensive medical history and made the transition as smooth as possible. Dr. Allen treated us as if we had been patients of his for years. I would highly recommend Dr. Allen to family and friends.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen and Lynn are incredible caretakers. They are both professional, knowledgeable, and excellent listeners. I have never felt rushed. I have always felt that I am the only patient - their top priority. They ask questions until they are comfortable in making a diagnosis. I am so blessed to have found this practice. God bless both for the work you do.
excellent staff and care
in Tallahassee, FL |
My recent visit to Dr Brian Allen of Capitol Regional Medical Center at Bannerman Rd. was great. As a new patient I was treated well by the Dr as well as his staff. As a senior with some serious illnesses Dr Allen was patient and thorough. When my previous Dr closed his practice I was worried about choosing a new Dr. Dr Allen was patient and reassuring. That ment a lot to me.
Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen is always very kind and considerate, and takes the time to listen to the patient's concerns. He does not rush the patient, and takes the time to explain everything so that the patient has a clear understanding. The timeliness is also fantastic, as I never wait more than 30 minutes total between the waiting and exam rooms.
in Tallahassee, Fl |
Really took the time to get to know his patients.
in Tallahassee, FL |
After becoming a recipient of the Tallahassee early spring allergy season, I called in the afternoon and had an appointment the next morning. Dr. Allen knew the symptoms and prescribed exactly what I needed. My recovery was fast. I continue to be pleased.
I was seen within 20-30 minutes upon arriving for my appointment. Dr. Allen was courteous and attentive to my concerns, and he provided sound, professional advice. His nursing and receptionist staff was also kind and considerate.
in Tallahassee, FL |
My husband and I have recently become patients of Dr. Allen and we will definitely recommend him to our friends. He is personable, professional, and has a great overall philosophy regarding health and healthcare.
in Havana, FL |
I have to say I moved here three years ago and I have never had such better care from any doctor here in the Panhandle as I have from Brian Allen he made sure I got to my proper doctors that I needed when I went into his office I did not have to wait long there was not a lot of people when I went inside the doctor sat with me he did not rush me out I was very happy when I got on the bus to go back home I told everybody about his office and people said that they were going to switch
in Tallahassee, FL |
Excellent attention by all staff. Dr.Allen is very professional. We visited because of my daughter and she loved it.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Being new to the area, I was so relieved to find a great doctor.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Great caring doctor. Gives you all of his attention when you are with him. Highly recommended
in Tallahassee, Fl |
My son had his very first experience seeing a doctor outside of his regular pediatrician, and he instantly fell in love with Dr. Allen, and asked if we could change to Dr. Allen, as his Primary Care. Dr. Allen, is very personable and easy for even a 14 yo to talk to about any issue. My family absolutely loves this doctor and would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care.
Tallahassee, FL |
So far my husband and I are very pleased with Doctor Allen and his entire staff. The doctor is patient and friendly and really takes the time to listen and help or refer his patients. I was very touched by my handwritten note I received from Dr Allen after my first visit actually written and signed by him. His office staff are very friendly and helpful as well and I love his office manager. Office space is large, friendly environment and impeccably clean.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Allen is incredibly knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. He worked hard to provide and coordinate care and helped with my insurance company's denial for an MRI required before an appointment for a neurosurgeon. When trying to get to our car in the rain, he ran to his own car, getting wet, to get an umbrella and then helped us to our car. He went above and beyond in every way!
in Tallahassee, FL |
After failed back surgery, I found myself in excruciating pain, unable to sit, walk or stand. I was relatively new to Tallahassee and was a new patient for Dr. Allen. Dr. Allen bent over backwards to help coordinate care, with referrals, an order for MRI required by a neurosurgeon before an appointment could be made, as well as his office helping fight the insurance company when it required PT. His care, compassion and expertise were invaluable.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Allen is a very caring and knowledgeable individual. He took the time to listen without the feeling of being rushed. The appointment was easily made and the wait time was minimum. I would recommend him to any one looking for a good PCP.
Tallahassee, FL |
Thoughtful practitioner, listens to patients, discusses treatment options with you, and treats you with respect. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Allen, MD?
Are you Dr. Allen?