Dr. Brian Acacio, MD

Dr. Brian Acacio, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 53 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Providing the highest level of care in a positive, caring environmentRead more

Dr. Acacio's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Acacio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Acacio

Dr. Acacio accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Acacio has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Acacio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Acacio to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Acacio
Dr. Acacio's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in Bakersfield, CA |
Thanks to Dr. Acacio, I am 10 weeks pregnant! This is truly a miracle for us - my husband had a vasectomy over 20 years ago and I am 35+ with recurrent ovarian cysts. We did IVF with genetic testing and a cyst laparoscopy with Dr. Acacio, and my husband had his TESE procedure with Dr. Werthman (recommended by Dr. A). Our first embryo transfer was successful, and we couldn't be happier! Dr. Acacio, Sylvia, Atiffa and the rest of the staff were terrific in helping us through this process.
in Glendale, CA |
We drove out from LA every visit, wasn't easy, especially in 2 hour traffic going and coming, but we had tried other fertility centers in LA and had no luck, we were looking for the best and Acacio Fertility Center came highly recommended so we came in for a visit. Through our experience we built a friendship with all of the nurses and staff at Acacio Fertility center, special thanks to Heather, Sylvia, Noreen, Lori, Mariell and Dr. Acacio. Everyone was so friendly and helpful every time we we
in Corona del mar, CA |
Not enough words to explain what an amazing human being and physician Dr. Acacio is. I was lucky enough to have the privilege to work for him, and unfortunately had to leave because I had a baby and I couldn't stand to be away from her! Not a day goes by that I don't think about how wonderful my job was, how awesome of a doctor he is, and how many lives he has changed with his unmatched skill and expertise. Anyone would be honored to have him as a doctor. The best of the best.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Dr. A and his staff are amazing. Referred by our OB. It's been a long process and we really appreciated the staff and the service they provide. Our treatment was successful and we couldn't be happier!
in San Diego, CA |
We had an incredible experience at the Acacio Fertlity Clinic. Our case was extremely complicated and after 4 doctors in 3 countries we were referred to Dr. Acacio. We have male and female challenges and we truly felt Dr. Acacio and Mark Adamowitz (embryologist) paid attention to all the details, and got up to speed on all of our history before the visit. They were patient with us and we felt like the staff truly cared. The clinic is great for complicated cases and I would definitely recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Acacio, MD?
Are you Dr. Acacio?

Compare Dr. Acacio

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.