Dr. Brett Stompro, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Stompro

Plastic Surgery & MediSpa of Brett Stompro, M.D. & Chester Cheng, M.D.

4165 Blackhawk Plaza Cir Ste 150 Danville, CA 94506

Dr. Brett Stompro, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Danville, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Stompro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stompro

Dr. Stompro?
Dr. Stompro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brett Stompro, MD
I was considering a breast reduction and the removal of fat around my cheeks. I felt that time and stress had taken a toll on my looks. I interviewed with multiple doctors before making my decision to move forward with a neck lift with buckle fat removal as well as a breast reduction. Dr. Stompro's reputation and the way I instantly felt safe, made me select him to work on what I show the world every day.(I mean just the face of course;=) I am over the moon at how natural the results look. I feel like my old self again. Thank you to the entire team. The office staff have all made me feel welcomed and cared for. They all have contributed to my overall positive experience. I have recommended Dr. Stompro multiple times since my surgery in May 2019. I know that he has the talent and the patience that is needed for the results we all want. But talent is not enough in my humble opinion. I feel that that Dr. Stompro treats all his patients like he treats his family. Your in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Stompro, MD?
I've been going to Dr Stompro's office for 15 years for a number of different beauty treatments. He always listens to all my concerns and goes out of his way to make me comfortable, he's so personable! Hes's a wonderful surgeon! His office staff is the best and they're always so friendly and welcoming! I just can't say enough about everyone that works for him! They're all great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Stompro, MD?
Never question the professionalism and talent of Dr. Stompro. My girlfriend, her sister and mother are all patients of Dr. Stompro's and I had no doubt that this is the surgeon for me. I had surgery on face/neck and I am THRILLED with the results. I trusted Dr. Stompro from the beginning and my decision was correct - I made the right one ! His staff is genuine, kind and helpful with each and every question that I might have. Many compliments as a result. Thank you, Dr. Stompro and Staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Stompro, MD?
Dr Stompro is the best plastic surgeon! His skills, compassion, and reassurance puts you at ease. I know so many people that have had work done from Dr. Stompro and they also couldn’t be happier as well. His staff is so very polite and his office is beautiful. I would highly Dr. Stompro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Stompro, MD?
Dr. Stompro has such a subtle and gentle style in working with his patients. I was extremely satisfied with the work he did and have no problem referring my friends to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Stompro, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stompro?

Dr. Stompro & Dr. Cheng are board certified plastic surgeons specializing in the face, breast, and body. We understand that the decision to pursue cosmetic surgery is an important one. From your first call to the office we always strive to deliver th...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1994
Uc Davis Med Center
1987
University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine
1994
1987

Dr. Stompro accepts

Dr. Stompro accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Stompro's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Stompro's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Wound Repair

Plastic Surgery & MediSpa of Brett Stompro, M.D. & Chester Cheng, M.D.

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stompro treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average