Dr. Brett Quave, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

701 Golf View Dr Medford, OR 97504 Get Directions
Dr. Brett Quave, MD
Dr. Brett Quave, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Medford, OR. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Quave is affiliated with Asante Ashland Community Hospital and Providence Medford Medical Center.

Dr. Quave's Care Philosophy

The Haven Pain and Spine Center is a multidisciplinary, comprehensive pain and spine center. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, rehabilitative, state of the art pain and spine care with absolute integrity, passion, and compassion.

Dr. Quave's Experience

See how Dr. Quave's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quave

Dr. Quave accepts 39 insurance carriers

Dr. Quave is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Quave has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quave's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quave to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Quave's Performance
    GOOD
Central Point, OR |
My experience with Dr. Quave has always been good. He is good at doing procedures. My problem is with the Quave clinic as a whole. They do not treat each patient as an individual. We are made to feel like drug addicts on a drug treatment program. This Wednesday my house was burglarized. My pain script was stolen, but the clinic would not help me. If my wife hadn't put a few in her purse, I would be in the hospital. I did not choose to break my back or have back surgery or be on meds.
in Jacksonville, OR |
Never did meet the good doctor as after waiting for an hour in the waiting room for my initial appointment I left. That was after arriving a good 30 mins ahead to make sure paperwork was in order, naively thinking that I might be seen a little sooner. A roomful of patients, many who arrived after I did, were seen before me. Ridiculous. If I ran my business that way I'd be out of business. Staff was unphased, as if that kind of wait should be normal or expected. It's not and it shouldn't be.
in Eagle Point OR |
I have ask nicely to have my medical labs say what they are to say!they have me as me taking a illegal drug.i have my test result thats says found not be verifidy by this lab!not enouph saliva.do not use as a medication motoring.also that Vicks inhaler will do this!whitch they had to have known that's what it was.i brought it in with the reciepht so they could see i just did not buy it.he wouldn't even discuss it!so I no mistakes are made we all our human.even doctors.but I pride myself no drugs
Medford, OR |
Although I believe Dr Quave himself is an excellent physician, the office itself is very poor. I have never waited for less than an hour for my scheduled appointment. That is unacceptable but they act like it is normal procedure.... there are many patients here always, but they close the office for half days on Fridays? Although the office staff is usually pleasant, it seems as though there may be a few perhaps unnecessary steps that are charged to insurance before needed procedures can be done.
in Central Point |
Dr. Quave's billing staff are virtually non existent. I needed a pre- authorization for my insurance to pay for a lab procedure, and called numerous times, never to get a return call. His office staff will relate that "someone will contact you", and then it simply won't happen. Its not that they are to busy, they obviously don't have the staff in place to run an office effectivley.
Have you seen Dr. Brett Quave, MD?
Are you Dr. Quave?

Compare Dr. Quave

Dr. Quave's Care Philosophy

Dr. Quave's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Quave has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Quave's Board Certifications

Loma Linda University Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Southwestern Adventist University

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Quave does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quave and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology