Dr. Brett Perricelli, MD

Dr. Brett Perricelli, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

South Hills Ortho Sgy Assocs PC 2000 Oxford Dr Ste 211 Bethel Park, PA 15102 Get Directions

Fellowship trained specialist of Hip and Knee replacement. Practice emphasis on "multi-modal" pain management, advanced post surgical pain management, blood loss prevention, infection prevention and rapid rehabilitation protocols.

Dr. Brett Perricelli, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bethel Park, PA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Perricelli is affiliated with Saint Clair Hospital.

Dr. Perricelli's Experience

See how Dr. Perricelli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perricelli

Dr. Perricelli accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Perricelli has admitting privileges.

Dr. Perricelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perricelli to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Perricelli's Performance
in Bethel Park, PA |
I had both my total hip replacement done by Dr Perricelli this year, on 2/14 & 5/30/17. I couldn‘t believe how managable the pain was post surgery, thanks to his Pain Management Protocol. My family & friends were amazed how quickly I recovered. The entire experience was great. I am so grateful to have the quality ofnlife back!
Pittsburgh, PA |
So "Full of himself"- went for a second opinion for my knee and he was condescending and arrogant - horrible experience.
in Scenery Hill, PA |
Absolutely the right doctor for hip and knee replacements. Pain management is excellent. He is very responsive when you need a question answered. He is highly respected in the medical community. I am elated with my progress from my total hip replacement
in Moon Twp,Pa |
I had my knee replaced by Dr Perricelli May 9th, 2017 and can't be more pleased with Dr Perricelli and his office and hospital staff! It week walker ,2nd week Kane 3rd week on my own with continued PT ! Should have done it earlier! Making apt to get 2nd one done ! They leave no questions unanswered and great follow up! Love St Clair hospital and Ortho staff and PT! BILL FUSCO ,MOON TWP
in McDonald |
Dr. Perricelli is an excellent physician, and a very kind, caring Dr. I had both of my knees replaced in the past two years. Prior to the surgery, I was over weight and he kindly suggested that I lose some weight so that I will get the most benefit from my new knees. I still appreciate our conversation because it was the best advice ever! I can do so much now and I am healthier in every way. He treats the total patient. I highly recommend Dr. Perricelli!
in Pittsburgh PA |
Dr. Perricelli did an excellent job on my hip replacement. I was back to a very active lifestyle within 90 days of surgery. I would highly recommend Brett to anyone in need of a procedure such as mine.
in Bethel Park, PA |
My husband has had 2 hip replacements by Dr. Perricelli. One was 2 years ago to replace a degenerative hip, the other was done 1 month ago. The most recent replacement was to redo one he had done 11 years ago by another doctor. Dr. Perricelli's pain management program is unbelievable......my husband took regular Tylenol for 3 days post surgery, that was it. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is top notch. If I ever moved and needed a new hip or knee, I would fly back just to see him.
in West Mifflin, pa |
Dr Perricelli did my hip surgery less than 3 weeks ago. I had no pain and had my first follow up visit yesterday. All the x-rays showed everything was good and the incision healed beautifully. I have been pain free throughout and would have done this a year ago if I knew how successful this wold be. I feel so great and my mobility is awesome. I have to remember to take it easy because I do feel so well. I will sing his praises for all he's done to give me my health back. Thanks, doc!!!
in Pittsburgh, Pa. 15227 |
After careful review of available options and surgeons to address my debilitating knee pain, I chose to have a total knee replacement by Dr. Pericelli eight weeks ago. I have progressed steadily as predicated by Dr. Perricelli, free of complications and expect to enjoy a more mobile, pain free future. Thank you to all involved in my care. It truly has been a game changer!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Perricelli is the most thorough, and professional surgeon I have ever met. Yet he has been very personable and open in his communications with me. Dr. Perricelli is the best!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had a right hip replacement done at another hospital, it was difficult to get through the recovery and was very frustrating. I decided to go to Dr. Perriceli for my other hip replacement after the pain was awful. He was well worth the wait! He took the time, answered my list of questions, showed me the xrays and the replacement parts. I was only in the hospital for overnight. The recovery was much easier than the other side. He even called me before and after surgery.
in Bethel Park, PA |
Dr. Perricelli's strengths are his training, his sterilization protacol, his bedside manner, his follow up care, his home home care team, and his response to the concerns of his patient. I have just had my second knee replacement. I would not go to any other Doctor. He had years of practice in trauma surgery. I had extremely bowed legs. He straightened my legs. They look so great. I have no mechanical problems. He listens to your concerns and responses immediately. He sees you ASAP.
in Carnegie, PA |
Dr. Pericelli is "THE BEST". Would not go to another Orthopedic Dr. He did a GREAT job on my hip and made me a new person. Thank You Dr. Pericelli, I can enjoy life now
in Moon Township, PA |
Dr. Perricelli replaced my hip 15 months ago ... before, during and after the procedure he was extremely professional, courteous and compassionate. He called the night before surgery to tell me he would take good care of me ... and he did. Never looks at this watch during an appointment. The strongest pain medication that I ever took was extra strength Tylenol. This guy is the best!
Pittsburgh, PA |
He did my knee replacement 2 years ago and I have seen him the past two years for my follow up. He is kind caring and a very good doctor. I have had no problems with my replacement and he has been very responsive to any concerns I have had. I highly recommend him.
in Imperial pa |
My husband's knee was so bowed out for years he had so much pain and he was so nervous about having knee surgery. We heard about Dr. Parricelli and my husband met with him and liked him immediately. We read about Dr. Perricelli accomplishments and decided this was the doctor for him. everyone is amazed how he has made it through surgery very little pain he did his exercises faithfully all of our neighbors cannot believe how strait my husbands leg is. He can now ride a bike, steps no trouble
in Bethel Park, PA |
Dr. Perricelli is kind, ,caring and experienced. I saw him on multiple occasions for injections of cotizone and synvisc rooster injections. Eventually I had him replace my knee, it was a very easy process, his office staff, St. Clair hospital and home nursing team are the best in the business. I would recommend he and his team to anybody!!! I wish i did it sooner.
in Venetia, PA |
Dr Perricelli replaced my right knee. I had a very difficult knee condition where I had a 20 degree extension contracture combined with a 15 degree valgus position. His experience in revision surgery and technique of pain control gave me confidence with him. He cares for all of his patients and shows it through his pre and post surgical behaviors. I had very little pain through the whole process, amazing. All of the physical therapy and hospital nurses rave about how well his patients do.
in Bridgeville, PA |
Dr. Perricelli replaced my adult son's hip. He was extremely patient and kind to my son, who is intellectually disabled. It was a very difficult time made better by Dr. Perricelli's skill and compassion. Dr. Perricelli also replaced both of my knees. Several personal friends also had replacement surgery with excellent outcomes. I would highly recommend Dr. Perricelli.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Perricelli is great. I had a bad problem with my trick knee for years, pain and limping. After years of putting up with it I am a new person thanks to Dr. Perricelli. He always had a smile on his face, always compassionate ready to listen and cares...alot. I have my life back!!! What doctor calls you the night before surgery and then also calls you after you leave the hospital to just check in?!?! He is professional, compassionate and treated me like his mother. Highly recommend.
I saw Dr Perricelli on two occasions a year apart. Both visits all he wanted to do was give me a cortisone injection in my knee even though i had an MRI showing that i had a torn meniscus. I told him i have not had relief with the injections but he insisted on giving me the injection. He was very rude and arrogant and would not recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Brett Perricelli, MD?
Are you Dr. Perricelli?

Compare Dr. Perricelli

Dr. Perricelli's Care Philosophy

Dr. Perricelli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Perricelli has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Perricelli's Board Certifications

• Ankle Fracture
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Bone Cancer
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Graduated in 2002

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)

Completed in 2003

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)

Completed in 2010

Orthocarolina, Charlotte, Nc. Hip and Knee Replacment

Completed in 2011

Bucknell University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Perricelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perricelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery